Part 6 : Jealousy

Y/N POV :

I woke up and sat on bed while thinking about my taetae. Suddenly my phone rang , I rubbed my eyes and checked the caller ID a smile got plastered on my sleepy faceu...
Y/N : Good morning (with a excited tone)
Irene : Good morning my sunshine (letting out a chuckle)
Y/N : Irene-aah I wanna tell you something....
Irene : And what it is!!!!???
I told her everything in detail and I was ready to take all her curses
Irene : Whatt youu bishhh!!!! Youu guyss kissed and you confessed your feelings......Omg I am soo proud of youu...
Y/N : um yes (blushing like a tomato)
Irene : Yaaaaahh but how can you let your bestie be single!!!!!
Y/N : We aren't in relationship tho , i just confessed it (let's out a sigh)
Irene : Ooh come on don't you think he also has feelings for you , he freaking kissed you back!!!!
Y/N : Yaaahh stop mentioning it again and again (while touching cheeks)
Irene : Alright alright (while chuckling) Let's go for shopping i am kinda bored...

At the thought of shopping I quickly accepted and we end the call , then I checked my phone and my lips formed slight pout because he didn't call nor messages so I called him but no response ; i sent him text . I threw my phone on bed and went to take shower which will refresh my mood.
After shower I wore my outfit and checked my phone still no calls and messages, i sighed and walked out of my room ; I greeted silence downstairs and saw a note on table which had written eomma and appa are gone on business for months so i have to stay at jimin oppa's place.

I sighed and left house , on the way I again tried calling him still no response; whole time I was thinking about kim taehyung after a magical night, doesn't he miss me or did i do mistake by confessing my feelings my mind was full of negative thoughts , suddenly i felt someone covered my eyes...
Y/N : Who is it !?
No response.
Y/N : Will you tell who is it ??( while getting irritated)
Still no response, i stamped on that person feet ;
Jungkook : Oww !! dumbhead like this you won't find a life partner...(while massaging his feet)
Y/N : Pfft...no one told you to cover my eyes being creep( while rolling eyes )
Jungkook : Alright alright but what are you doing here all lost ?? (while putting arm around my shoulder)
Y/N : Nothing much , Irene and I are going for shopping but I came early to roam as I was bored.
Jungkook : Ooh !! Nevermind wanna join me at park till Irene meets us. (while showing his bunny teeth)
Y/N : I won't mind it.( I sighed and walked with him )
We walked at the park and his silliness was making me relaxed , we sat on a bench and I took out my phone still no sign of calls and messages so i thought of calling Irene so they can spend time with each other.

Taehyung POV :
Tiredly I walked out of internet cafe , i was mad at the fact I lost the game just because of Kristen as she was interested in seducing me instead of playing the game league. I grabbed my hair in irritation as she was going on and on about we should go on date blah blah blah ....

Taehyung : Ugh!!can you stop for a moment .
Kristen : But oppa what's the reason you are getting so much mad (while rolling eyes )
Seriously this girl is getting on my nerves I just walk away from here and sat in my car and drove away . I slid out of my phone and saw calls and messages from one and only my weirdo , i grinned but still i wasn't sure of my feelings so kept my phone back but suddenly my attention was grabbed by a familiar figure.....
Y/N and jungkook laughing and talking suddenly i felt a gush of a feeling which I never felt in my life ; immediately I parked my car and my feet dragged towards them and greeted them. I can see through her eyes a joy while looking at me, my eyes got glued on her face observing her emotions but suddenly;
Jungkook: Hey hyung you here!!what a surprise!? Weren't you busy when I asked you to accompany me !?
Taehyung : I was but now I am all free(forcing smile )
Jungkook : That's great hyung , we both were too much bored . (while clinging on Y/N arm)
Taehyung : You don't seem tho.(while poking tongue inner cheek)
Jungkook : Of course how can I be bored with this dumbhead. (while pinching Y/N cheek)
Why isn't she stopping him , i couldn't control anymore this feeling got more she was smiling like seriously ; how can she let him touch and how can she laugh and smile with him even though jungkook is my best friend I felt like punching him.
Taehyung: But you both here any already plans?
Jungkook : Oo we are here for date right Y/N- aah( while winking)
My eyes went wide and fist my hand tight as my anger and that feeling got all control; i gave glare to him as he removed his arm.
Y/N : Why are you here tae ?
Taehyung : I was just passing by so thought to greet you both but maybe i disturbed you both.

As I was about to walk away my phone vibrated, i slid out my phone and checked Y/N's message 'jealous guy' I looked at her direction but she wasn't there whereas i found jungkook and Irene eating ice cream suddenly someone held my wrist and saw her...

Y/N : Come with me (with a small smile)
I nodded my head and started to follow her; what's this feeling !? What are you doing to me Y/N ?? I like this on other hand I don't like it at all.
We stood near the lake as she was staring me and I turned away my face to other side.

Y/N POV :
He was looking so cute all mad and jealous at me; I felt to pinch his cheeks as I did I could see his eyes went wide as I chuckled ;
Y/N : So much jealous that can't even glance at me , did i make you so much mad taetae !! (in a teasing tone)
Taehyung : Do you think it's funny Y/N ? (while glaring)
Y/N : Of course I do!!! You are jealous because of jungkook (while giggling)

Suddenly he pulled me closer and locked me in his arms while leaning closer towards me , my eyes went wide as we were in public so I kept my hands on his chest to stop him but he was too strong ; he leaned towards my neck as he placed small kiss on neck . I was too stunned to speak he pulled me more closer ;
Taehyung : it's too much dangerous to make me jealous princess i hope you understand it well(whispering through skin)
Y/N : tae we are in public let go (nervous tone)
Taehyung: who cares princess (while giving wet kisses)
Y/N : tae-aah please not here(trying to not moan)
He picked his head up and was staring at me continuously, i couldn't keep the stare i quickly looked away as I was whole red.
Taehyung : I hope you understand princess otherwise next time I will make you understand in my way (while smirking )
I hit his chest playfully and hid my face in his chest as he hugged me tightly while kissing my head.

Stay tuned for next part.....
Thank you for reading this part guyss.....
Saranghae 💜
Borahae🫰💜