Part 10 : Affection

After few weeks later ~

This few days has been really amazing as jungkook and jimin oppa told about their secret relationship to tae and got beaten up their asses ; tae spends more time with me and expresses his feelings more to me but he has became more naughty, not gonna lie but  I love it but still he can't confess his feelings ; clearing my thoughts I got up to get ready as Irene and I decided for shopping....
I wore this~

Soon I called Irene but she didn't pick up as I went downstairs and greet my uncle ,aunt and jimin oppa as they were having breakfast

J/M : Come my dear have some breakfast.
Y/N : Noo noo aunt I am going for shopping so I'll grab something to eat.
Jimin : Should i drop you !?
Y/N : Noo noo oppa Irene will be there at mall soon don't worry.
Suddenly my phone rang , I checked the caller ID and accepted the call...
Irene : Bishh!! You have 5 minutes to reach here or i am going .
Y/N : Noo noo wait I am coming just wait don't go!!!
As i bid to them and dashed towards the mall as fast as I can , catching my breath i went towards her as she was sipping on her boba tea...
Irene : Did you run a marathon !!
Y/N : Just shut up bishh (trying to breath)
She started chuckling while staring at me and I just glared at her , soon we got up and started doing our casual shopping.

Time skip hours later ~
We decided to get lunch in a restaurant as we got tired by carrying shopping bags and roaming here and there especially I was tired just because of her shopping , we ordered the food...
Y/N : So how's your love life going!?
Irene : Um to be true just great I never ever thought he is soo romantic but nowadays he is busy with his appa's business or something.
Y/N : Oo is that so it must be difficult for him.
Irene: What about you guys tell me tell me !!
Y/N : Nothing much tae is expressing his feelings towards me a lot but still gets angry when I ask about our relationship.(sigh)
Irene : Yahh is it important he should confess;why can't you confess him!!??
Y/N : Huh what are you saying  didn't i confess I expressed it many times !!!??
Irene : Expressing is different and proposing is different idiot just propose him already!!!!
Y/N : But I am nervous and afraid what if he reject me...
Irene : Dumbo!!! He loves you just afraid to confess it but you can do it right !!!
I smiled widely at the thought of proposing him and hugged Irene tight still there was a little nervousness.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up as the sun rays hit my face and sat on my bed as a smile crept on my face as my mind was totally filled with my cupcake. Slowly I got up but got greeted with all silence as like always I am alone ; I sighed and did my morning routine .
This few days really felt amazing as I could be with my girl but it also scared me as i could be alone again if she will also leave me alone like everyone . I missed eomma appa but convinced myself as they are working for me only suddenly my train of thoughts got stopped as door bell rang , i lazily went to the door but suddenly got attacked by warm hug ;

Y/N : Can't you hear door bell so many times I rang !!?
I chuckled as I hugged her back.
Taehyung : Of course I was so busy thinking about my special one..
She quickly tried to get off my hug and looked at me with pout.
Y/N : Who ???
I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness and she blinked her eyes while looking at me
Taehyung : Of course you my sweetheart (while pecking her cheeks)
She giggled as she held my arm and we walked in living room.
Y/N : Did you had breakfast but looking at time it seems to ask did you had lunch!?
I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded my head as I was a lot hungry. She left my arm and went straight to kitchen as I went and hugged her from behind ;
Taehyung : How can you straight come to kitchen sweetheart....
Y/N : Why can't I??
Taehyung : You can you can but you roaming in my house like it's our house (while chuckling)
Y/N : I won't mind calling it as our house...
Taehyung : It's not even my house its eomma appa house (sigh)
Y/N : Alright alright now don't be sad and let's cook something amazing for my tae!!!

I snuggled in her neck ,whole time while she was cooking and after she was done she served and fed me too which made my heart melt at the feeling , i decided as I can't avoid the fact I love her but afraid to be left alone.We spent our time while watching kdrama as I held her close to me and adore her smiling face where i decided without any confusion or arguements to confess my feelings soon as possible.

Stay tuned for the next part .....
Please vote and comment guys
Comments help me a lot to improve and motivate me too...
Saranghae 🫰
Borahae 💜