Part 5 : Us

Y/N POV :

I came home and plopped myself on bed while trying to calm my heart and trying to convince myself it wasn't a dream (as being a dramatic ass)
I held my pillow and held it tight to my chest and kissed it many times ; I started rolling on bed from here to there with that I ended up falling off bed, "Oww my butt" I held my butt and started chuckling while holding my pillow and hid my blushing face in it.

Flashback:
Suddenly he brought his lips close to me, to feel his lips on mine I closed my eyes but didn't feel anything so I opened my eyes and saw him smirking ; I looked at him in disbelief
Taehyung : Aww , did my sweetheart think I am gonna do something (while giving a mischievous smile)
Y/N : wh-why would I no-not at all(while stuttering)
I mentally facepalmed myself but I couldn't resist the way he was so close to me ; my mind wasn't in the right state, suddenly my hands went to his collar . I pulled him in for a gentle kiss, his lips were way too soft more than I imagined. I got his response really quick he held my waist and brought our body more close ,the kiss got more rough ,

suddenly he bit my lower lip which made me moan and he took chance to enter his tongue in my mouth  and our tongues started fighting for dominance ; my hands went to his shirt to unbutton them but he held my hand and pull away as a tiny string of ...

suddenly he bit my lower lip which made me moan and he took chance to enter his tongue in my mouth and our tongues started fighting for dominance ; my hands went to his shirt to unbutton them but he held my hand and pull away as a tiny string of saliva was left while connecting our lips.
Taehyung : Not so fast sweetheart (while holding his breath)
Y/N: Why not ? (with a pout)
Taehyung : After being a naughty girl you wanna act cute huh (while putting hair strand behind my ear)
I started being a blushing mess as I hid my face in his embrace.
Y/N : don't tease me tae...
Taehyung : Till you don't tell me about you being weird infront and everything u won't get anything naughty girl (while embracing you tight)
Y/N: um so meet me at the cafe in the evening (while looking up at him)
Taehyung: Sure (while winking at me )

Present time
Just by thinking out moment I was getting shivers and butterflies in my stomach I was screaming internally and jumping on my bed suddenly I felt someone staring me from behind and I flinched -
Jimin : Yaahh pabo!! Do you wanna break bed?
Y/N : Do you know privacy shortie?!!
Jimin : How dare you (while picking a pillow)
Y/N : uhh nooo nooo oppaa i was just kidding aaa(while running around room)
Jimin : Come here you little pabo!!(while running behind)
Y/N : So you want to start a war huh? (while grabbing a pillow)
After a messy pillow fight ,we sat on bed to hold our breath;
Jimin : I came to check upon you(while ruffling my hair) but saw you dancing.
Y/N : Thanks oppa for being there for me.(while hugging him)
Jimin: So what's the reason ?
Y/N : Uhh I am meeting tae at cafe ( blushing)
Jimin : Ohh is that so ? (in a teasing tone)
I hid my blushing face and went to the bathroom while running.

Taehyung POV :

While getting out of shower, i was still thinking about us ,the way she held my collar and couldn't resist me not gonna lie I couldn't resist her too.
I noticed myself in mirror and brush my thumb on my lower lip while thinking about her. I glanced at the clock and cursed it because it took time to be evening. I dialed her number and she picked up in no time , a smirk formed on my lips.