1.

-
(Reese pov.)

"You and me have a disease
You affect me, you infect me
I'm affected. You're addicted
You and me, you and me." Infected by Bad religion played on the radio as I looked through the closet for an outfit for the day.

Bad religion is one of my favorite bands, along with so many other punk rock bands. It wasn't just punk rock music that I liked. There were so many other bands that I liked that didn't relate to the rock, metal, or punk genre.

I picked an outfit before heading to the bathroom to get dressed. I could still hear the music playing from my room.

Once I finished getting dressed, I headed back to my room. I decided to let my hair air dry today. So I put on my shoes before grabbing my bag. I turned off the radio and headed out of my room.

"Reese, do you want any breakfast?" My stepmother, Giselle, questioned. Giselle was a pretty nice woman, a great mom as well. She didn't treat me or my little brother any different than her own kids.

We were all treated the same no matter what. My dad married Giselle when I was 13 years old. My mother isn't dead, but she's dead to me.

I mean, what kind of mom just up and leaves her kids in the middle of the night all alone just to run away with some bastard that she met at some shitty motel when she was cheating on dad?

My mother, that's who. Do I miss her? As if. Is it rude of me? Very, but do I care? Absolutely not.

"Sure, mom." I replied. Did I just call my stepmother, mom? Yes, I did. I do not regret it. She's been a much better mom than my mother.

"Great! I made waffles." I practically ran towards the food at the mention of waffles. I love waffles.

- -
(Billy's pov.)

I was over at Sidney's house. God, I hate her so much. She acts like her whole life is perfect when her mother completely ruined my life!

Anyway, I'm getting off track here. I'm over at Sidney's since she practically begged me to give her a ride to school.

I was sitting outside on the porch steps, and stu was sitting next to me playing with some insects he found in the flowers.

He was adorable. I hate that people make fun of him because of his ADHD. I sometimes think he's autistic with the way he acts.

Stu's very loyal and submissive, which I love about him. "The last one in the car is a rotten egg!" I turned my head towards the beautiful voice of Reese Kincaid.

Her jet-black hair was loose and softly moving along with the wind. Her outfit was questionable. Her choice of outfits was always different. It was different styles, different everything.

"She's so pretty." Stu whispered, and I couldn't help but agree. We watched as her little silbings got themselves into her car.

"Drive safe!" Her mother, Giselle, who was a very nice lady, said to Reese. "I will! Have a great day at work!" Reese got her into her car.

There was something unique about Reese. It was her attitude. I mean, one minute she could be cursing like a God damm sailor, and the next, she could be all sunshine and rainbows.

Reese Kincaid was the definition of weird, but she was gorgeous. Besides, stu, she was my obsession.

Half my heart belonged to stu, but the other half belonged to Reese. I wanted her, stu wanted her, and we would get her. No matter what.
- -
(Stu's pov.)

I wanted to be a cat. I mean, cats are cute and so lazy. They don't have to do anything. I wanted to be a cute and lazy cat. I mean, who wouldn't, right? Maybe those who are allergic to cats don't want to be cats.

I wondered how Billy would like as a cat, probably a mean looking cat. I wondered how Reese would look like? I mean, she's really gorgeous, so she will probably be a gorgeous cat.

Reese was gorgeous, and Billy was handsome. I wanted to look gorgeous and handsome, but a man could only dream.

If I was handsome or gorgeous, maybe people would stop making fun of me for things that I can't control.

"Hi, Billy." Sidney's voice snapped my attention to her and Billy. I could tell Billy was annoyed already. He didn't like Sidney like at all.

I kinda liked her, but as a friend. She was Tatums friend and any friend of Tatum is a friend of mine. Tatum was kinda like my sister. She treated me better than Leslie.

She even lets me paint her nails! And she even paints my nails! It makes me feel pretty. Billy doesn't like it when I spend time with tatum, but I always reassured him that Tatum and I were just friends or pseudo silbings as she calls it.

Anyway, back to Sidney. She was okay when she wasn't being overly obsessed with Billy. I mean, I'm not one to talk to since Billy and I are kinda obsessed with Reese.

Sid was kinda shy and preferred to be alone. She kinda started hanging out with us even more after Billy and I murdered her mother and framed it on cotton weary.

"-tu! Stu!" I was snapped out my thoughts by Billy. He looked at me with worried eyes , "Are you okay? You spaced out for a minute?" He asked

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just in my mind, you know how noisy my mind gets sometimes." I told him, smiling a bit.

"You took your medication this morning, stu?" Sidney questioned, and I looked up at her, nodding my head.

"Yeah, I did...or I think I did? No, I did. I definitely did." I smiled, standing up. "Come on, let's head to school. We can't be late again."

----------------------------------

1000 word count

First chapter!
Hope you enjoy!