22.

-
(Reese pov.)

Tears slid down stu's face. He just started crying out of nowhere. My heart ached for him.

"I- I'm okay, "his voice wavered as more tears slid down his face.

"Stop saying that," I softly told him, "You are not okay. It's okay to stop acting like you are."

His blue eyes met mine, and his eyes held so much sadness. A broken sob escaped him.

"I..I'm okay, I'm fine." He whispered, and I shook my head ,"No, you're not."

We were in front of his house. He didn't say anything, and he got out of the car. Softly closing the door before he rushed into his house.

I got out of my car and I rushed after him. I was afraid he was going to cut himself again.

As I got inside, I found Billy hugging stu as he sobbed into his chest. Billy looked at me, confused and concerned.

Jeez, I forgot that Billy didn't come to school today and stayed at stu's house.

"What happened?" He questioned, "I don't know. He was just fine one second, and he started crying the next." I told him.

"Stu, doll. Have you taken your medication? Your antidepressants?" Billy questioned, and stu shook his head.

"Oh, doll. You know you're supposed to take them. Why didn't you?" Billy asked

Stu took antidepressants? Did he run out?

"Hey, stay with Reese, and I'll get your medication." Billy said and stu shook his head, hugging Billy tighter.
- -
[Billy's pov.]

Stu's arms tightened around him as if he was scared.

Wait, a second. Stu looked guilty yesterday, and now he doesn't want me to get his medication.

"Stu... how much did you take?" I questioned, and I felt him tense, but he didn't answer me.

I grabbed him by his arms and pulled him back, "how much did you take!?"

"Billy, calm down." Reese told me, "No! It..it all makes sense. The way he was acting yesterday and today... he took his pills, he took more than he should've." I told her

Her eyes widened, "what?" Stu let out a small sob

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I just acted without thinking, I'm so sorry!" He cried out. He pulled his arms from my grip, and he took a few steps back.

He sat on the floor, leaning his back against the wall and curling into a ball.

"Stu, listen, we need to know when you took them." Reese said, crouching down in front of him.

My heart was racing in fear. I never thought.. I never thought about his medication.

God, I'm such an idiot. "Last night, when you were on the phone and Billy was in the shower,"

"I um..I took half the bottle, but I threw them up. I threw them all up, I'm sorry, I just...my mind is fucked up, okay? I.. I know that, and I'm sorry that I tried to kill myself." Stu cried out, his hands gripping his hair.

Reese grabbed his hands in hers, and as pissed I am that he tried to kill himself, I sat down next to him.

Stu rested his head on my lap, and Reese started to run her fingers through his hair.

"We're here for you, Stu," she told him ,"you can talk to us, we will listen, I promise you."

"She's right. You can talk to us, stu. We won't judge you, I promise you." I told him, and he sniffled

"I'm...I'm not okay, I'm not okay." He cried, and we held him. We just held him.

My eyes stung, and tears slid down my face.

Stupid freaking emotions are getting the better of me, but I couldn't help it.

I could've lost stu. I could've woken up and found him dead. It would've killed me.

I had to watch him from now on. I have to make sure that he doesn't make another attempt on his life.

He helped me murder Maureen prescott. I will do anything to help him.
-----------------------

Word count - 672

Hope you enjoy!

I need help picking a name for the Male oc for the sequel.

● Blake loomis-macher

● Nick loomis-macher

● Jack loomis-macher

That's all I got, but I'm kinda aiming for Jack just cause his nickname could be Jack-o-lantern.