2.

-
(Reese pov.)

"-can't believe Sandra would do something like that!" Cassandra scoffed, shaking her head. I closed my locker and turned to look at her.

"So, Greg cheated on you with Sandra from science class?" I questioned, and Cassandra nodded ,"Yes and that bitch lied to me! Straight to my face!"

Boyfriend problems. Cassandra always gets into the same fights with Greg, her cheating boyfriend. She should really just leave him, dump him. Wait, no, kick him in the balls, punch him in the face, and call him a useless piece of cheating scumbag and then dump him.

It's the same problem with Greg every single day. He keeps cheating, and Cassandra keeps complaining. She should really just dump him like I told her a million of times.

She just didn't listen to me, and she just keeps being with that stupid jerk. "I have a plan." I told her

"It's a very simple plan." I said, smirking. "And that is?" She questioned, "dump him. Leave his ass to dry." I told her

"You know I can't do that!" She agrued, "Oh, right, because you love him. Clearly, he doesn't love you. You deserve better than him." I said

"You're such a bitch, Reese." Cassandra scoffed and I hummed, "a straight up bitch but I just stating the facts, Cassandra. Greg is a cheater, and he will always be a cheater."

"Sooner or later, you're gonna realize that you're just in this toxic relationship because of the relationship you had with your father. Like I always tell myself, if you can't find a man who treats you right, then find a woman." I told her

"A woman?" She raised her eyes, and I nodded, "I said what I said. Women stick together, and they treat you better than any man would." The bell rang ,"see ya later."

I walked away from Cassandra and pushed through the crowd of students. Finally, after almost getting stamped in the hallway, I arrived at my class.

My eyes scanned the classroom for any empty seats. I spotted one next to Stu Macher and another by Casey becker.

I saw Greg, and he was heading towards the seat next to stu, and I hurried over, placing my books on the desk, startling stu by accident.

I forced a smile on my face as I looked at Greg. "This seat is taken." Greg rolled his eyes and went over to Casey. Did I feel bad that Casey has to deal with Greg? No, I do not.

I sat down and kindly smiled at stu, who was staring at me with wide eyes as if he was surprised that I would sit next to him.

"Sorry about startling you." I told him, and he blinked, "Uh, it's fine. I'm stu," he introduced himself

"I know. I'm Reese," he chuckled, smiling, his cheeks tinting red. "I know," I noticed his nails. They were painted black, a color that clearly suits him.

"I like your nails." Once again, he looked surprised, and he blushed. I guessed he wasn't used to being complimented, but then again, stu's very handsome or, in other words, beautiful.

He should be used to being complimented. "O-oh, thanks."
- -
(Stu's pov.)

I can't believe Reese liked my nails! And she's sitting next to me! I was so nervous around her. What if she finds me annoying? What if she doesn't want to sit with me anymore? I have to resist the urge to organize her stuff.

I have resisted the urge to organize the whole classroom! I mean, if I could resist that, then I could resist trying to organize her stuff.

I don't know why I have the urges to organize stuff the way I want, but I have resisted because if I give in, then I will get yelled at. I don't like it when people yell at me.

My family yells at me all the time, and when people yell at me. It like I'm a huge disappointment , which I know I am, but I don't want everyone else thinking that I am ,most importantly, Billy and Reese.

You know, what I wonder? If catapillars have school? I've always wondered about that.
- -
(Billy's pov.)

School fucking sucked! I barely have any classes with stu or Reese. I can only tolerate Randy for so long. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze just like Homer does to Bart in the Simpsons.

I have no clue why we need school. I mean, the only thing the school is for is to demolish some poor kid dreams and ruin their self-esteem.

I mean, high school practically ruins your life before it even starts. God, I hate school so much but stu wants to go to college , so that means I have to go to college to keep an eye on him and the people that want to fuck him.

I guess love can make you do things you don't want to do. The bell rang, and I quickly stood up, collecting my stuff and walking out.

"Billy! Billy! Billy! Billy, guess what, guess what!?" Stu bounced up to me with an excited grin. I smiled ,"what?"

"Reese said she liked my nails, and she sat next to me." He told him, and I raised an eyebrow, "she did?" He nodded

"Uh-huh. Can I tell you a secret?" I nodded, "I had to resist the urge to organize her stuff." Stu whispered, and I slightly chuckled.

I've always let stu organize my stuff, heck even my bedroom. My room is a complete mess since I don't like cleaning. But when stu is over, he cleans my room as he feels icky if he doesn't.

I let him since I don't see any harm in it. Plus, I didn't need to help, so that was a bonus.

"Can.. can I organize your locker? I need to organize something, and my locker is already organized?" Stu questioned, and I nodded my head.

"Sure."
---------------------------

Word count - 1007

Hope you enjoy!