13.

-
(Billy's pov.)

I should be in bed. I should be sleeping, I shouldn't be awake right now. I wanted to sleep, but everyone else wanted me at the mall.

I would've told them to fuck off and leave me alone but stu was going, so I had to get up and go to.

I mean, I could've just held stu down, but he was excited to hang out with Randy and Tatum.

Seriously, I think there's something going on with those two. I'm pretty sure they're dating.

Anyway, if I was going to suffer, then why not make Reese suffer as well, right?

"Hey, Billy." I was snapped back to reality, and now I really wish that I stayed in bed and forced stu to stay in bed with me.

I forced a smile on my face, "Hey, Sidney."

"Hey, sid. Tater tot! Rands!" Stu happily greeted ,"it's so nice that we're all hanging out again. You two being sick sucked," he said with a small pout.

"It was all Randy's fault, but don't worry now that we are all fine now. We can hang out like we used to." Tatum said, hooking her arm with stu's.

"Reese, I didn't know you were coming," Sidney spoke up as she inched closer to me and she put a hand on my hand and I wanted nothing more than to cut off her hand and burn my arm off.

"Stu and Billy invited me, and I couldn't say no. Plus, I need new friends to hang out with since mine are both dead." Reese said

I softly chuckled. Yeah, she had me to thank for that.

"Come on, we need to do shopping!" Tatum announced dragging Randy and stu with her as she walked away.

I sighed before I started to follow.
- -
(Stu's pov.)

There were so many new cats stuff! I wanted to buy them off. I loved spoiling my cats. They're my babies.

I think my cats, Billy and Reese, are the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. Not that I want to, but I have thoughts about it.

I know Billy would be pissed and sad about it, but he'll get over it, and he'll move on and love someone better than me.

I don't deserve Billy. He's so perfect, and I'm not. He deserves someone better than me, and so does Reese.

Maybe they're better off without me. Billy could take care of my cats. Nobody needs me.

My parents certainly don't need me at all, and Billy deserves better. I am just a waste of nothing.

I'm wasting everything on myself. Why am I even alive right now? I should die.

"Stu, what do you think of this skirt?" Tatum voice snapped out of my thoughts, and I looked at her, forcing a smile on my face.

"It's looks good, tater tot."
- -
(Reese pov.)

I think Sidney hates me or something. She kept shoving me away from Billy. She kept throwing glances at me.

Is she jealous of me or something? Was it because of Billy? Ugh! She could keep that greasy hair Moron.

I don't even like his bubble butt.

Anyway, we've been at the mall for hours, and my stomach is practically screaming, "Feed me!"

"I'm heading to the food court." I announced to the group.

"Finally, someone mentioned food! I thought they were gonna starve us," Randy said dramatically

"You could've said you were hungry, and we would've gotten food." Tatum said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I'm hungry." Randy said, "quit complaining, we heading to the food court, idiot." Billy said, rolling his eyes at Randy.

I sighed before I turned around and started to make my way to the food court.

I was walking beside stu, and I noticed his behavior, and he seemed off. Unfocused, he seemed to be zone out.

"Hey, stu?" I called out, and he hummed, turning to look at me. "Are you okay?" I questioned

He smiled, but it seemed forced, "Yeah. I'm fine, are you?" I nodded, "Yeah. So what are you gonna get?" I asked

Stu shrugged, "I'm not that hungry." I frowned ,

I've been noticing that stu doesn't eat much. He just plays around with his food, and he only eats when Billy forces him to.

"Maybe eat something small, yeah?" I told him, and he just nodded his head.
- -
(Billy's pov.)

As we ordered our food, we went to find a seat. I wanted stu to sit next to me so I could keep an eye on him, but Sidney sat next to me.

Stu sat next to Reese, both of them grabbing straws for their drinks.

I noticed that stu was acting a bit off. He was excited earlier and now.. he's sad. Stu always had this tell when he's sad.

Stu clings when he's sad, and he probably didn't noticed but he was clinging to Reese.

Well, he wasn't like hugging her or anything, but their shoulders were touching, and their arms.

He had a forced smile on his face, and he looked exhausted. Like mentally exhausted, I need to keep an eye on him so he wouldn't do anything stupid like cutting himself again.

Stu just doesn't understand that if I lose him. I lose half my world, I lose half my heart, half my soul, half my everything. The same goes for Reese.

If I lose either of them, I lose myself even more, and I don't think I'll be able to come back from that.

I just hope that I never lose either of them.
---------------------------
Word count - 930

Hope you enjoy!