26.

-
[Reese pov.]

Stu had fallen asleep after our little make-out session. He was using my chest as a pillow, and he was so warm.

Now, I know why Billy cuddles with him so much. He's just the perfect person for cuddles.

His little snores were so cute! And I never thought I'll fangirl over cute little snores! Oh, my god! My boys have really changed me.

I looked up as I heard the front door open before closing. It wasn't long before I saw Billy.

He was acting off, like he just did something, and the cops were after him. "Hey." I lifted my hand and gave him a small wave.

He chuckled and did the same, "Hey," he came over and crouched down in front of us.

His hand reached out and started to caress the side of stu's face. Stu stirred, but he didn't wake up. He leaned into Billy's touch.

Billy smiled, and I noticed something on his jacket on the sleeve.

I reached out and grabbed his hand, and he looked at me, "Why is there blood on your jacket?"

The blood was fresh, but it was also drying already. I saw the way his body tensed.

"Billy, answer me." I told him, and his eyes met mine. They weren't the warm one from before.

No, these were dark. There was something cold and dangerous in those eyes.

"You wouldn't like my answer, Reese." There was something in his tone that I just couldn't make out, but it sent shivers down my spine.

"Billy?" We both looked over at Stu, who had woken up, he was rubbing his eyes, and he was really cute.

A smile appeared on his face, "Hi, Billy. What took you so long?" Stu leaned forward, practically hanging off the couch beside his legs that were tangled with mine.

He wrapped his arms around Billy, kissing his cheek. The look in Billy's eyes, the cold, and the dangerous aura were gone the second stu hugged him.

It was replaced by the warm ones, the one full of love. He smiled again, "Yeah, I'm back, darlin' "

The way he says it. Gosh, I'm freaking fangirling! I have a good idea about the blood on Billy's jacket.

But I just can't assume. He has to confirm it.

"You missed our make-out session," stu whispered, and I blushed seeing the way Billy's eyes met mine again, and he smirked at me.

"It was awesome." He added with a small giggle, and Billy chuckled ,"I bet it was."

"Billy's, there's blood on your jacket." Stu said, but this time Billy's body didn't tense, unlike before when I told him.

"Yeah, Reese told me that already." Stu's eyes met mine, "you told her?"

Billy shook his head, "No. I haven't, but I guess we could."

"Tell me what?" I asked, glancing between the two.

Stu interlocked his hand with Billy's in a nervous way. Billy placed a small kiss on his lips, giving him a smile before he looked at me.

"We're the killers." I blinked before letting out a sighed ,"Yeah, I had a feeling."

"So, you don't hate us?" Stu questioned, and I shook my head ,"No. I don't. I could never hate you guys."

"So, who did you kill, Billy?" I questioned and stu looked at him, "Yeah and why didn't you ask me to help you? I could've helped you."

"I killed Casey becker and Steven orth. I didn't ask you to help me cause I was scared of you getting hurt." Billy replied, answering both our questions

"I wouldn't have gotten hurt, Billy." Stu mumbled, frowning, his eyes turning sad.

"I know, I knew that, but I was just scared, stu. I've already seen you hurt so many times, I just couldn't see it again," Billy told him

He's so soft with him and so caring! I'm doing so much fangirling right now! I think I might die!

"I promise I'll take you with me next time." He said

"Who else are you going to kill? Wait, how long have you two been killing?" I questioned

"We killed Maureen prescott last year." Stu told me,

"And Sidney is next, tomorrow night." Billy said,

"Why did you kill Maureen prescott?" I questioned

"Do you remember when my mom left?" I nodded my head

"My dad was cheating on my mom with Maureen prescott. She ruined my family, so I decided to kill her, and Stu helped me. We framed cotton weary, and we got away with it." Billy explained

"Make sense. Good motive, nice plan. Who are you gonna frame this time?" I asked, and the two boys looked surprised.

"You.. You're taking this really well. Why?" Stu questioned

"Cause I love you two, murderers and all."I said

"Love you too, Reese." Stu said, fixing himself so he was cuddling with both me and Billy.

Was it a bit weird that we were talking about this so casually? Maybe.

"Yeah, I love you too, Reese." Billy said, and I blushed, my heart pounding in my chest.

"I was thinking...what if we framed Neil prescott for all the murders?" Stu said,

"Sidney's father?" I asked, and he nodded ,"Yeah. You know, Maureen's death anniversary is coming up , so what if we make it seem like he just snapped? Like he just couldn't handle it anymore , killing everyone, including his own daughter?" Stu explained

"That's..that's a great plan. Why didn't I think of that before?" Billy mumbled to himself and stu giggled

"Cause I'm smarter than you." He said in a teasing tone, and Billy chuckled ,"Yeah, you are."

Stu let out a squeal as Billy started to tickle him. He was laughing, and god, I missed that sound.

I laughed, and my boys looked at me with a matching grin.

I stood up and backed up ,"No," I shook my head with an amused smile on my face.

"You can't outrun both of us, Reese." Billy said and stu nodded

"I can try." I said before running, and I heard the two of them running after me.

I let out a small squeal as stu caught up with me and then Billy, and he smirked

"Told ya, you can't outrun us."

I am so doomed!
--------------------------------------
Word count - 1049

Hope you enjoy!