29.

-
[Reese pov.]

After breakfast, we decided to head out and hang outside for a little while. Billy only went along with it because it would be good for stu to be outside than being cooped up in the house all day.

We went to the park, since my boys were absolute children. They weren't the only ones.

Tatum and I, of course, joined in on a game of tag. Those boys were vicious.

We had fun, though. Stu had fun. It was good to see him so happy and having fun.

After a while, being at the park. We decided to head back to stu's house.

Stu, Tatum, and Randy were walking ahead of us, chatting and playing around.

"It's nice seeing him like that." Billy said, and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it is. Listen, I have to go do something. I'll be back, and if stu asked, tell him I went to put his plan in motion." Billy told me

"But you promised him, Billy, that you wouldn't do it alone." I said, and he sighed

"This is something I have to do on my own. He'll understand, plus, look at him, he's happy right now and distracted. I'll be back in an hour." Billy said

I sighed, "You better be or else I'm coming after you, and I'll murder you myself." I threatened, and he chuckled

"Sure thing, sweetheart." God, my heart just melted. The way he said sweetheart.

"You owe stu so much." He nodded ,

"I know."
- -
[Sidney's pov.]

I hate Stu and Reese. They took my Billy away from me. He broke up with me because of Stu.

If stu could've just kept his mouth shut about being sad and hurting himself to get attention than Billy would still be with me.

If Reese wasn't around, then Billy would still be with me. I have known Reese since she was a kid.

She lived next to me all our lives. She was my next-door neighbor.

The girl next door.

She was always a problem. She was just like her real mother. She should've just stayed with her stupid friends instead of hanging out with my Billy.

I can't believe Billy broke up with me and told me to get a doctor to help me instead.

I needed to get rid of them. Maybe I could make up some story about Reese to her family, and that would take care of her but not stu.

No, Billy cared a lot about stu, so does Reese. I wasn't stupid, I saw it.

Maybe I could call the hospital and tell them just how pathetic stu was. They would have him admitted.

Yeah, that's a plan. As I reached for the phone, it rang, slightly startling me.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Sidney." I didn't recognize this person. I wonder who it was and how they know my name.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to know what your mother did, Sidney? Do you wanna know how much of a whore she was?"

I felt anger coursing through my body. "My mother wasn't a whore! Fuck you, and this stupid prank car, asshole!"

I hung up the phone and jumped a little as I received an email on my computer. I walked over, and I opened the email.

It was a video. I hesitantly opened it, and I gasped.

It was my mother with Hank loomis. Billy's father. Did Billy know about this? Oh my god, did his father rape my mother?

I was startled when the phone rang again, and I picked it up.

"Do you see it now? Your mom is such a whore. She cheated on your dad with Hank loomis, your boyfriend -"

"Ha! Sorry, ex-boyfriend, now isn't he? He broke up with you. Ha."

"Who are you!? What do you want from me?"

"Hm? What do I want from you? I want to see what your insides look like."

Fear. Fear is all I felt at this moment. I was scared.

"Just remember, Sidney. This is all your fault and that whore of a mother of yours."

I felt chills running down my spine as I heard the dial tone. The person on the other line just hung up.

I heard a creak from outside of my bedroom and I looked towards the door.

My heart was pounding in my chest, the door slowly opened, and I saw a person in a father death costume.

A scream tore through my throat, and my first instinct was to run. So I ran.
- -
[Billy's pov.]

I chased after Sidney as she ran through her house screaming. I was getting annoyed. So I stopped playing games.

I tackled her, making her drop the phone in her hand. It skidded across the floor.

She screamed and struggled, and I stabbed her in her shoulder and then the other. Keeping her from using her arms.

She sobbed ,"Please... don't do this... I have people that care about me..." I rolled my eyes before taking off my mask, and she gasped, her eyes widening in shock and betrayl.

"It's always about you, isn't it?"I scoffed ,"new flash sid! No one gives a fuck about you!"

She cried and I smirked, "I killed your mom, you know? Right after she was finished having sex with cotton weary. Stu and I snuck in, and we killed her."

"No.."

"We enjoyed killing her. It was so fun and she begged us not to kill her. She begged, and she begged, but we ignored her." I chuckled

"Here's how's this is gonna go, sid. I'm gonna kill you, and then I'm going to frame your dad. " I trailed the knife down the side of her face.

"You will get to watch as your dad rots in a jail cell in hell, bitch." I raised the knife and I stabbed her over and over again.

She just screamed until her screams died down as her life slowly left her.

I put on my mask back on and stood up before going to frame Neil.

God, stu's plan was such a perfect plan. He's really smart, and I love him so much.

With Sidney gone. My life felt a lot better.

Thank fuck.
----------------------------------
Word count - 1043

Hope you enjoy!

Two more chapters left!