30.

-
[Stu's pov.]

Sidney was dead. Billy had killed her and framed her father. My plan worked, but I was a little upset that I couldn't help but I understood that Billy had to do this alone.

Billy, of course, apologized for doing it alone, but I told him that I understood and it was fine.

After Billy murdered Sidney and framed Neil. Our lives were slowly getting back to normal.

I still had my off days. I would sometimes cut myself, and Billy would get pissed while Reese was reassuring.

But I was slowly getting better. It would just take some time.

Billy had brought me some bracelets. He said, "These are for when you have the urge to cut yourself. You could snap them on your wrists. That way, Reese and I would know."

I used to use them a lot during the first weeks before I slowly stopped. I didn't have the urge to cut myself anymore.

Still, I kept the bracelets because I didn't like my scars. I didn't want anyone seeing my scars.

As weeks passed, we were happy, and our relationship was growing.

Reese became our girlfriend and we were so happy. I was happy.

I learned that I didn't need my family. I only needed Billy and Reese. They made me happy. That's all that mattered to me now.

Months started to pass by real quick, and the next thing I knew, it was snowing outside.

Billy hated the cold and the snow. He said it sucked. He said he was hibernating during the winter.

Reese and I found it amusing. Anyway, I loved the snow.

So, I've spent most of my time outside.
- -
[Reese pov.]

Christmas was almost near. I couldn't believe it.

Billy and I have been planning for months. We wanted to surprise stu since he never had much of a Christmas before.

We were going to get Tatum and Randy to distract Stu.

I have been planning a surprise of my own. I was going to invite Billy's mother to Christmas.

I know how much Billy missed his mom, and it would be good. He could get out of his hibernating stage.

I think he was just upset because of his mom. He thinks it's gonna be the first Christmas that he doesn't spend with his mom.

He was wrong. He and his mom are going to spend Christmas together.

"Hey, where's stu? I can't find him in the house." Billy questioned, worried.

"I think he's still outside." I replied, "Still? He's been outside for hours." He said

"Yeah, now that I think about it. He's been outside for almost four hours. It's really cold outside." I said, worried.

Billy and I shared a look before we both quickly got dressed and headed outside in search of stu.

"Stu!?" We called out, but we did not get a response back.

We started to get more worried. Did something happen to him? God, I should've checked on him sooner.

"Stu!?"

"Billy! Reese!" We both turned and saw stu walking over to us, and we rushed over to him, hugging him tightly.

Billy was the first to pull back ,"Are you okay? Where the hell did you go? Why the fuck would you wonder away from the house without telling us?"

I backed up as I felt something like my face and I finally noticed the puppy in stu's jacket.

"Billy," Billy looked where I was looking, and he blinked.

"Stu, where did you get that thing?" Stu giggled, "they're puppies , Billy."

"Puppies? I only see one." I said, and he giggled again, and I saw his jacket moving.

"You have them inside of your jacket?" He nodded

"Uh-huh. I found them. They were in a box, but the box was moldy, so I didn't want to touch it. So I put all the puppies in my jacket cause it's cold." Stu explained

"They're really warm." He said, smiling.

"How many of those things do you have?" Billy questioned

"Um..four?" Stu sheepishly said, "they're really cute! Come on, I'll show you guys!"
- -
[Billy's pov.]

We headed back inside. Stu sat on the floor after taking off his boots, and he opened his jacket.

The puppies just came flying out and stu laughed, "See? They're cute!" He said, petting the one on his lap.

"They're dirty." I commented, "we just have to give them a bath. Can we please keep them? Please!?" He begged

"Yes." Reese said, and I looked at her, betrayed

"What? I can't say no. He's begging here, plus they're really cute." She said, and I sighed

"Please, Billy. I promise that I will take care of them." Stu said, giving me the best puppy eyes he could muster.

"Fine! Alright, but those mutts better stay away from me, seriously cats and dogs." I scoffed

"And a baby." Stu and I looked at Reese, who smiled

"Surprise!"
-------------------------------
Word count - 822

Hope you enjoy!

One more chapter!