19.

-
[Reese pov.]

I seriously wanted to go over to Sidney's house and slap her just like she did with Billy.

I couldn't believe she slapped him. I mean, I wanted to do that, but I wasn't going to.

I look over at Billy, who was currently setting up to watch a movie. He didn't seem upset about the slap like at all.

The front was opened, "we got stuff to make chocolate cake!" Stu happily announced

"Why didn't you just buy it made already?" I questioned,

"Trust me, I asked the same question." Randy said, placing a few bags down.

"Because it doesn't taste the same!" Stu said, shaking his head.

"That's true. It doesn't taste the same." Billy said, walking over to us, and he started to search through the bags.

"What happened to your cheek?" Stu questioned, gently grabbing Billy's face and looking at his cheek.

"Sidney happened." Billy replied, gently putting stu's hands down. "Does it hurt?" Stu questioned

"No." Billy answered, "dude, why did she slap you?" Randy questioned

"Who got slapped?" Tatum asked, walking into the house with more bags.

"Billy." Everyone replied, I softly chuckled as Billy rolled his eyes.

"By who?" Tatum questioned, eyeing the redness on Billy's cheek.

"Sidney." Everyone once again replied in synce.

"Okay, that's weird," Tatum said, "why did she slap you? Were you being an asshole?"

"Why is it my fault?" Billy asked, grabbing the bag of hot cheetos that stu handed him.

"It's always the men fault." Tatum said, "Well, it wasn't Billy's fault." I spoke up

"Yes, it wasn't my fault. Now I'm gonna go enjoy my hot cheetos in the living while watching someone getting brutally get murdered." With that, Billy walked back into the living room.

"Sidney left. She's probably at home now." I told Tatum

"Um.. I'll be right back." Stu quickly said before he rushed out of the kitchen.

I follow after him. He headed to his room, and I managed to slip inside before the door was closed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, "um, it's leaking through." Stu said, holding his wrist in his hand.

"What?" I rushed over and gently grabbed his wrist. His sleeve was stained with red.

I lifted his sleeve, and he slightly winced as the sleeve unstuck itself from the dried blood.

"How long has this been bleeding?" I asked, leading him to the bathroom that was in his room.

"Um.. since I left the house, Tater Tot and Rands didn't notice." Stu quietly said

"Jesus, Stu." I whispered, I took the bandages off,

A small gasp escaped me. I never really saw his scars before. There were old ones, and fresh ones.

"I'm sorry you had to see them," stu whispered, and I looked up, his eyes meeting mine.

His beautiful blue eyes shined brightly with unshed tears. "They're hideous."

"Hey, no," I brought my hands up and cup his face in my hands. "It's okay, they're not hideous."

He sniffled, "You think I'll ever stop?" I nodded my head, "you will,"

"With my help and Billy's help. You will stop, but it will take some time." I told him, and he nodded his head.

"Okay." He quietly said , "Can we finish cleaning and bandaging my wrist? I need to go bake."

I softly chuckled ,"Yeah, okay."
- -
(Stu's pov.)

After Reese helped me clean my wrist and change my bandages, we headed back downstairs.

Tatum was making soup, and I went ahead and started to make the cake and the cookies.

I feel bad for Billy and Reese. They had to deal with me and my fucked up problems.

I didn't want them to deal with me and my problems. They had enough on their plate already.

I know I would never stop cutting. I never stop, so maybe I just have to end it all to stop it.

I know Billy took everything sharp, but he didn't take my medication away. Maybe I'll just take more than I should and go to sleep and never wake up again.

Yeah, that's a perfect plan. I just have to act normal, so Billy and Reese won't suspect anything.

The only thing I feel guilty about is when they wake up and find my dead body.

For now, I just have to act normal.
---------------------------------------
Word count - 720

Hope you enjoy!