6.

-
(Reese's pov.)

Stu seemed nervous and jittery. I wonder why? Maybe he's never been to a girl's room before.

I led him to my room, and I heard him gasp. Maybe he hadn't been to a girl's room if he reacted this way.

"O-oh my god. You.. you are messier than Billy." He said, and I looked at him, "what?"

"T-the messy room! I mean, you have clothes all over the floor, and they're overflowing the drawers! Your closet is a complete mess! Your bed is unfixed and..and..oh my god! I need to fix this!"

I stood their surprised as stu dropped his bags by the door and started to rush around my room.

I mean, I could've cleaned up a bit, but I'm a pretty lazy person, and I barely do any cleaning unless my mom forces me to.

I was surprised to see that stu was freaking out by this. I mean, his room is probably messy, right? But the closer I looked, the more I realized.

Stu has OCD. I don't think he realized it. "Do you mind if I do your laundry?" He questioned

"Um, go ahead. The washing machine and dryer are in the basement - and you are already gone. " I mumbled to myself as stu rushed past me.

I walked downstairs and headed towards the phone. I looked through the phone book before finding the number I was looking for.

I drummed my fingers against the table , seeing stu from the corner of my eyes as he rushed back up to my room. 

"Hello?" The voice of the one and only Billy loomis filled my ears.

"Stu has OCD." I said

"How did you figure that out?" He questioned

"He's cleaning my room. He said I was messier than you. Why didn't you tell me he was ocd?"

"People don't take it to kindly when someone else is different from them. So, excuse me for protecting him, plus he doesn't even know he has ocd." He replied, I could hear the sound of keys in the background.

"Just let him clean, alright? If you stop him, it's gonna get out of control. Trust me, I've been through it. Anyway, I'll be there in five."

Before I could even reply, Billy's voice was replaced by the dial tone. I pulled the phone back .Did he just hang up on me?

Wait, how does he know where I live? I let out a sighed and decided to order some pizza since stu's probably gonna take a while.
- -
(Billy's pov.)

In five minutes, I arrived at Reese house, parking my car near her house. I walked over and knocked on the door. A second later, it was open by Reese.

I walked in, taking my jacket off and tossing it on a chair. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Make yourself at home." I heard Reese sarcastically said

"Should we help him or something? I kinda feel bad that cleaning my room all by himself." Reese said, and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Last time I tried to help, he freaked out and kicked me out of my own house. He'll be fine. It'll probably waste life half his energy." I told her, watching as she leaned against the counter.

"So, what are we supposed to do?" She questioned, and I shrugged ,"I don't know, just make sure he doesn't hurt himself by accident."

"Does he have anxiety?" She asked , "What do you mean?" I questioned

"I mean, he was scratching at his wrist, and he seemed nervous and stuff." She said, and I frowned.

I hope stu hasn't started cutting again. I have to check his wrist later. "Yeah, he has anxiety, but he takes medication for it." She nodded

"So, I'm pretty glad greg is dead. Are you? I mean, he was bullying your best friend." She said

"He got what he deserved." I replied ,

"I'm gonna watch some TV."
-----------------------------------
Word count - 666

Hope you enjoy!

More chapters coming soon!