7.

-
[Stu's pov.]

I think I'm fat. I mean, compared to Billy and Reese, I have to be fat, right? They were so perfect, and I'm not perfect at all.

I had finished cleaning Reese's room an hour ago, and now we're eating pizza while working on the project, Billy puts in his own opinion sometimes.

Why couldn't I just be as smart as them? Handsome and gorgeous as them? Why'd have to be so....nothing.

That's what I am, I am nothing. The urge to cut myself was slowly beginning to creep up on me.

"Hey, eat." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Billy's voice. He pushed my plate towards me.

Don't get me wrong, I love pizza, I do, but right now, it's making my stomach hurt, but I slowly pick up my pizza and force myself to eat.

I had to resist the urge to run to the bathroom and puke. I was fat, why do I need more food? Why is Billy making me eat more?
- -
(Billy's pov.)

I wonder if Reese would be sad if I murder her friend? Cassandra or whatever her name is.

I don't really care to find out what her name is. It won't matter much once I kill her.

Would she be happy like with Greg? Or will she be sad and wail like that chick? I'm gonna kill later.

Hopefully, it isn't the second option. I would hate to make Reese upset over something so small.

I noticed that stu was just staring at his food. "Hey, eat." I pushed his plate towards him.

I watched him as he took slow bites of his food. I was worried about him. He's been so in his mind lately. I wonder what's going on inside of his head.

"How about we stop studying for the night?" I suggest, and Reese looked at me with a raised eyebrow,

"We? You didn't do any of the work." She said, and I scoffed ,"Yes, I did."

"Yeah? What did you do?" She asked, and i gestured to the open textbook. "I opened a book."

Reese scoffed, amused before a small laugh escaped her. "Wow, you deserve a medal for opening a textbook, so brave and amazing."

I smiled ,"I know, I try my best." We both turned to stu who let out a small giggle.

It was an adorable sound that I would never get tired of hearing.

"You two are so funny, but Billy's right. Let's take a break. My brain is frying here." He said

"Fine, I could use a break as well." Reese said ,"Oh, so you crave when he suggests it?" I said jokingly, and Reese smirked at me.

"He did half the research on that book you worked so hard to open." She replied

"It was hard work!" I told her, and she laughed, shaking her head.
- -
(Reese pov. )

Billy loomis was a weird guy, and he was kinda funny when he wasn't being a complete dick.

I believe he has more moodswings than a girl on her period, but he never seems to snap at stu.

It was nice hanging out with the two of them.

"I'm home -oh hello, I'm Giselle, who are two handsome gentlemen?" My mom questioned, walking into the house.

"Mom, this is Billy and Stu, we're working on a project." I said

"Hi, Ms. Kincaid." Stu smiled a little, sending a small wave, and I couldn't help but think how cute he was.

"Hi," Billy plainly said, and couldn't he add more joy to his greeting?

"Is it just me, or does the house seem cleaner?" My mom questioned

"Stu cleaned the house after cleaning my room." I answered, and she gasped

"You let this poor boy see your room? Oh, your poor child, I'm so sorry you had to see something so horrifying." She said and stu let out a small laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

He seemed nervous, like he had never had a person talk to him like my mom did. I wonder how his parents are.

"Well, thank you so much for cleaning the house. Did Reese help at all? I know how lazy that girl can be." My mom said

"Mom!" I gasped in fake offense, "you know me so well."

"I didn't help at all." I added, and she hummed ,"Well, stu would get cookies, and you will not." She said

I gasped ,"What?"

"Y- you don't have to do that. Reese kinda helped in her way."  Stu said

"Oh, yeah? That's kind of you," my mom said

"I'm baking cookies for all of you. Don't protest." She said

"Oh, we're not."I said

"We're gonna be watching a movie in the living room." I added

"Can..can I help?" Stu questioned, and my mom warmly smiled ,"of course you can."

"Wait, you never let me or dad in the kitchen at all." I said, and she chuckled, "that's because you two will burn down the house."

"I trust this one, and this one looks like he'll set the house fire on purpose." She said, giving Billy a pointed look.

Billy smiled, "we just met, and it feels like you know me so well." My mom let's out a small laugh.

"Call it a mother's intuition."
-------------------------------------------

Word count - 885

Hope you enjoy!