3.

-
(Reese pov.)

I am a bitch. I admit that I am a huge bitch but then again who isn't? Everyone is secretly a bitch or a bitch in their own way.

People call me a bitch all the time since I am completely honest with people. But people call me a bitch for other reasons like, me smacking my lunch tray into Greg's face for tripping stu.

It was supposed to be a normal lunch day. All I wanted to do was enjoy my hamburger, but Greg just had to start some shit.

I have no idea what Greg's deal is with stu, but couldn't he just leave the poor, sweet ADHD child alone? Stu has done absolutely nothing to Greg.

Lucky for Greg, Billy wasn't around, or it would've ended a lot worse than it did. 

Anyway, it was supposed to be a normal lunch until Cassandra opened her mouth. "Look, it's the Energy baby." She laughed, and I rolled my eyes."Don't call him that."

"What? It's true. He's so full of energy, and he acts so childish." She said, "it's called having ADHD, something you will never know." I replied before my eyes widened as stu tripped over Greg's foot.

"Oops, sorry." Greg laughed, and soon everyone laughed. "Ow." Stu rubbed his knees, frowning.

"Hey! Everyone shut the fuck up!" I shouted, standing up and glaring at everyone who quiet down.

"Greg, you son of a bitch. You God damm scumbag!" I yelled, and Greg glared at me. "Shut it you bitch! He had it coming!"

I grabbed my lunch tray, and I slammed it into his face, breaking his nose in the progress. "Oops, " I laughed

"You had it coming." Cassandra gasped ,"Reese! What the fuck!?"

I innocently looked at her ,"what? I did absolutely nothing wrong." I went over and held out my hand towards stu.

He hesitantly took my hand, and i helped him up. "What is everyone looking at!? Huh, mind your own fucking business!" I yelled before I took stu out of the lunch room.

- -
(Stu's pov.)

She was holding my hand! Reese was holding my hand! Oh my god! This is great! But my knees really hurt. "Are you okay? I swear to God, Greg is the biggest asshole ever. " Reese said, turning to face me, and she pulled her hand away from mine.

"I'm fine. It happens all the time." I replied, and she frowned ,"well, it shouldn't."

"You broke Greg's nose." I mumbled, and she smiled ,"did I? Oops," she shrugged. She reminded me so much of Billy. The way that neither of them cared if they hurt anyone.

"Where's Billy anyways? Usually, he's around you like a guard dog." Reese questioned, "Oh. He's with sid, she wanted to spend some time with him. Tatum isn't here since she's sick, and Randy's also sick since.. don't tell anyone, but I think they're secretly dating, and they got each other sick, " I whispered to her

"You know you're right, I've seen the two around and the way they act. I thought they were a couple at first." Reese whispered back, and I chuckled.

"Come on. Let's get something from the vending machine, and we can hang out and talk about anything." She said, and I smiled, my chest feeling warm.

"Okay."

- -
(Billy's pov.)

I wanted to die. Stu was all alone, and I was here with the one person I loathe. The person I wanted to kill more than anything. I wonder if he's doing okay. I hope Greg left alone.

Speaking of that scumbag, I ought to pay a visit to him later. Hopefully, he dies squealing like a pig.

"Is that stu and Reese?" Sidney voice brought me out of my thoughts, and I looked over, my heart warming at the sight.

It was Reese and stu together chatting as they ate chips. "Since when does Reese Kincaid talk to Stu?" Sidney questioned, and I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"It's an odd sight seeing someone like Reese talking to someone like stu." I looked at Sidney, my eyes narrowing. "What is that supposed to mean?" I questioned

Sidney looked at me, surprised, "I..I didn't mean anything bad by it. It's just..stu's not very popular, unlike the two of us and Reese -"

"Who gives a fuck about our popularly?" I snapped, my hands clenching in anger. "I'm just saying -" "Don't." I stood up

"Just don't say anything." I told her before walking away from her and towards stu and Reese, my anger quickly washing away as I neared them.

"-the butterfly landed on my nose!" Stu giggled, I remember that day. We were outside laying on the grass. Stu was falling asleep when a butterfly landed on his nose.

He was so excited about it. "Hey,"I greeted, making my presence known. "Billy!" Stu smiled happily, "Reese, this is Billy." He added, and Reese smiled ,"Hey, shouldn't you be with Sidney?" I shrugged and sat down next to stu, who offered me some chips, but I declined.

"Billy, guess what. Reese broke Greg's nose with a lunch tray cause he tripped me." Stu said, and I frowned ,"Are you okay?" I asked, and he nodded, smiling."uh-huh."

"Hopefully, that scumbag learned his lesson." Reese said ,so she calls him a scumbag as well, huh.

Looks like Reese and I have a lot in common.
-----------------------

Word count -904

Hope you enjoy!

Updates might be a little slow.