28.

-
[Billy's pov.]

I slowly woke up when I felt someone slightly shaking me. "B, wake up." It was stu.

I instantly woke up, thinking that something was wrong.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I sat up, my eyes scanning his body for any sort of injury.

He giggled, "I'm okay, Billy. Breakfast is ready. You have really messy hair."

I sighed in relief and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I heard the word Breakfast." Reese sat up, yawning

"I made French toast with eggs, and I also made milkshakes." Stu said, running his hand through my hair.

It's probably an attempt to fix it. I've always had bad bed hair. It was wild.

"How long have you been awake?" Reese questioned and stu hummed

"A couple of hours. I showered, cleaned the house, put the laundry to wash, went to the store, came back, and invited Tatum and Randy over." Stu said, and I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You went to the store without us?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I thought I let you guys sleep in. You guys looked really tired." I wrap my arms around his waist.

"You could've woken us up. We would've gone with you." I said, and he kissed my cheek before kissing Reese cheek.

"Don't worry, alright? I'm fine to go out by myself, and I didn't even crash Reese car." He said, standing up.

Reese and I shared a look before looking at stu ,"You drove?"

"Uh-huh, now hurry up. Tatum and Randy are downstairs. They have a lot to talk about Casey becker and Steven orth." With that, he walked out of the room.

Reese and I stood up and walked out of our room and headed downstairs.

"Morning sleepy heads." Tatum smirked, looking at us. I flipped her off, and she laughed

"Not a morning person," Randy whispered to tatum, who giggled, "Definitely."

I rolled my eyes ,"so, Casey and steve were murdered last night, gutted." Randy said

Reese threw me a look. Right, I left out the part where I gutted them.

I grabbed the milkshake that stu placed in front of me, and I drank it.

"That's such a tragedy. " Reese said, with a frown. Obviously, it looked faked.

Casey and Steve's deaths were not a tragedy. Trust me, I'm the one who murdered them.

They were easy to kill and easier to gut. I didn't have anything against them. I just didn't like them.

Stu placed a plate in front of me and Reese. "Thanks, darlin." He smiled at me,

"Thanks, stu. This is really good." Reese said,

"That's what I said."Tatum said,

"Hey, sit and eat." I told stu who obeyed.

"So, Sidney told us that you broke up with her." Tatum said, looking at me.

Oh for fuck sakes. I don't want to talk about Sidney during breakfast.

"She said that she needed you cause she was hurting and you told her to get a doctor?" Randy snorted, trying to hide his laughter but failing miserably.

Tatum lightly smacked him in the arm ,"Shut it. That was not nice, Billy."

I stabbed my fork into my French toast ,"Hey, I just used her words against hers. Did she tell you our conversation? Or just the bits where she was the victim and I'm the big asshole of an ex-boyfriend?"

"I'm thinking the second one." I added, "tell me the full story, I wanna hear." Randy said, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Let's just say she said something that just really sent me over the edge, and I broke up with her cause of it. I didn't love her anyway, you all know that." I said

"What did she say?" Tatum asked, and I glanced at Stu, who was more focused on his food than our conversation.

I look back at Tatum, who seemed to have connected some of the dots.

"It doesn't matter. We're over, and that's that. Now, can we please stop talking about my ex- girlfriend during breakfast? I like to enjoy it." I said

"Man, I've would've paid really good cash to see their break up." Randy whispered to tatum, who rolled her eyes at him.

I flicked Randy off , "Anyway, Dewey's gonna start bringing in people to question them about Casey and steve."

I block out the rest of the conversation. I look at stu, I can't believe Sidney said that about stu.

There wasn't a doctor in the world that could help him, not like I can. Like hell, I would give stu to those freaky fucks.

Over my dead body.
-----------------------
Word count - 780

Hope you enjoy!