4.

-
(Greg's pov.)

I was at home alone lying on my bed. I was completely horny and I needed a release, but Cassandra was at some stupid sleepover.

So, I decided to think of stu. He's the reason why I'm hard and why my nose is broken. Well, that was Reese's fault, but whatever.

I only bullied stu because I liked him. He was so hot and I wanted to bend him over and fuck him until he couldn't walk.

I could just imagine the noises he would make. I should probably apologize and just take him, or I could always just drug him. He'll be easier to handle that way.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as the phone rang. I groaned and picked up the phone.
- -
(Billy's pov.)

"Hello?" I can't wait to kill him. I clenched the cellular phone in my hand.

"Hello." The voice changer masked my voice.

"Who is this?"

"Who is this?"

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?"

"Are you mocking me?"

"Are you mocking me?" In fact, yes, I was. I was mocking him. Stu had told me that I wasn't funny when I mocked him when he stuttered. I thought I was funny, and that's what counts.

"Okay, whoever you cut it out before I beat the shit out of you." I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

Him? Beat the shit out of me? That's fucking hilarious.

"Ooh, I'm so scared, I'm shaking in my boots."

"I will find you asshole!"

"Well, I'm outside. Come and find me."

"What?" I could hear the fear in Greg's voice. I smirked. I was just kidding with him. I wasn't outside of his house, I was inside of his house.

"What? You scared, now? What happened to beating the shit out of me, Greg?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Come and find me, or I'll come and find you." With that, I hung up the phone and grabbed my knife.

It was a modified buck 120. Stu told me all about this knife and how easily it was to hunt and kill someone with it.

Stu did a whole bunch of research on the knives and literally gave me a whole packet of research he did. I read the whole thing since I didn't want it to go to waste.

Greg walked out of his room, and I walked out of the shadows. My grip on the knife tightened before I stabbed him in the back, making him yell out in pain.

I grinned under the mask as I pulled the knife out and threw him on the ground. I got on top of him, and I took off my mask.

I wanted him to see my face before I killed him. I wanted him to know that I was the one who killed him.

"Billy? What the fuck, man!" I titled my head, tracing the knife against his face and he flinched.

I clicked my tongue before laughing. "Hey, Greg." I stabbed him in the shoulder, and he screamed out in pain. I didn't pull the knife out, but I twisted it, and he screamed.

"Why are you doing this!?" He cried out, and I scoffed ,"Why? Why!?" I glared down at him.

"You bullied stu! You hurt him so much that he hurt himself! I should've killed you sooner, but I got a little busy." I told him.

I should've killed him earlier. The day I found out, stu was cutting himself was the worst day ever.

I caught him in the act, and I was so worried and pissed at the same time. That was a month ago. He hasn't cut himself in a month, and that was good.

"I liked him! I..I only bullied him because I liked him!" His words only fueled my anger.

I pulled out the knife and stabbed him again, and he sobbed. He's so pathetic, i tsk, "you like stu? You like my stu? He's mine! And he will never be yours!" I growled out before I pulled out the knife again and stabbed him over and over again.
- -
(Stu's pov.)

I softly hummed to myself as I fluffed Billy's pillow. I had cleaned his whole room in less than two hours. It was really messy.

The laundry basket was overflowing with dirty clothes that I put in the washing machine a while ago.

Actually, I just finished folding all his clothes and putting it back in the drawers or hanging it.

I organized all his school books and other random stuff he had around his room. I even changed the covers on his bed and fixed it.

I loved Billy, I really do, but he's so messy. I turned my head towards the window as I heard a noise, and a second later, Billy climbed through the window.

"You did the laundry?" He questioned, surprised. "Yeah, because you didn't. It was overflowing, babe." I told him, and he chuckled before he kicked off his shoes.

He took off his shirt and jeans, throwing them in the laundry basket before dropping himself on his bed. "Come here." He said, and I crawled on the bed, laying next to him. I rested my head on his chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

He let out a sigh of content, pressing a kiss to my head. "I love you." I smiled and lifted my head, placing a small kiss to his lips.

"I love you."
- -
[Reese pov.)

As I was getting ready for bed, I heard police sirens before I saw the flashing lights racing down the street.

I wondered what happened. Eh, I'll figure it out tomorrow. My bed is literally calling for me.

I dropped myself on my bed, letting out a sigh. Hanging out with stu was great. He was funny and an overall great guy.

A small smile appeared on my face just thinking about him and Billy. Billy seemed great, and he also was a great friend to stu, but I feel like something else was going on with them.

I reached my hand out and turned off the lamp.
------------------------------

Word count - 1028

Hope you enjoy!