11.

-
[Reese pov.]

Stu fell asleep. I have been talking to him for the last past hour, and he's been asleep for half an hour!

I can't believe I was talking to myself for half an hour. I sighed, closing my textbooks, and I stood up from the bed.

I gently placed the textbooks down on the table, and I grabbed a blanket from the closet, and I walked over to stu.

I gently placed the blanket on him. He let out a small noise and stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

One of his cats got on the bed and laid its head on his neck. I smiled before. I didn't know what came over me, but I leaned down and placed a soft kiss to stu's head.

Stu seemed to relax, a small smile on his face. My heart started to beat faster, and I walked out of his room, trying to calm my rapid beating heart.

I walked downstairs, and I froze, hearing the front window sliding open before I let out a sigh as I saw Billy climbing through the window.

"There's a door, you know?" He was startled, and I watched in amusement as his foot got stuck with the curtain, and he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Shh, you'll wake up stu,"I told him with a small grin, and he groaned before he stood up.

"Jesus, do you just appear out of nowhere or something?" He questioned as he closed the window, cutting off the cold, fresh air from coming in.

"Do you always crawl through a window?" I questioned

"The door was locked, and now I know why. I would've crawled through stu's window, but the light was off." Billy replied , taking off his jacket and tossing it on the couch.

"Yeah, he's sleeping and cuddling with his cats. He looked tired. Has he been sleeping enough?" I questioned, worried about stu's health.

Billy sighed, dropping himself on the couch, "he's been having nightmares. Nothing you should worry yourself over."

I lightly scoffed, "Why wouldn't I worry? Stu's my friend, plus you're worried and don't bother lying to me about it." I told him.

He tsk, "jeez, you're worse than Tatum." He said , kicking off his boots and grabbing the remote for the tv.
- -
(Billy's pov.)

Does Reese like stu? Is that why she's worried about him? This could be a step forward in our plan of getting Reese.

Then, after we kill Sidney, Reese, stu, and I will be together, and we will make a family together.

I could just imagine our kids, how they would look like us, running around the house. Baby's first words, first crawl, first steps, first everything.

I've always wished for a family since mine is broken. My parents divorced, only child.

I wanted to have a family of my own with stu and Reese. I wanted to be the best father ever. I didn't want to be like my dad,

My dad is such a bastard and a cheater. You know now that I think about it. My mom leaving was on him, too.

Maybe I should kill him after I graduate high school cause I definitely don't want to live with anyone else or move out of woodsboro without stu and Reese.

"Hey, move your legs." Reese shoved my legs off the couch, and she sat down, and I put my legs on her lap.

She looked at me, annoyed, but I just smiled at her before we both looked up as stu walked into the living room.

He was holding Snowball. The white cat, he passed snowball to Reese before he laid on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around him.

It didn't take a second before I heard his soft breathing. He had fallen asleep again.

Reese raised an eyebrow at us, but she didn't say anything. I left the channel on cartoons since it helps stu sleep.

I could feel my eyes slowly closing.
- -
(Reese pov.)

I think there is something going on between Billy and stu. There is no way two friends look at each other the way they look at each other.

The way Billy cares, it seems like he loves him. Are they together? Is Billy cheating on Sidney?

I mean, I don't care, but I'm kinda disappointed that stu isn't single. You know, now that I think about it. Billy's kinda hot, too.

What? No! Don't think like that! I internally groaned.

God, what is happening to me!?
------------------------------------
Word count - 759

Hope you enjoy!

More chapters coming soon!