16.

-
[Billy's pov.]

I can't believe stu would actually do this after I told him not to! I was fucking pissed at him. He just doesn't understand that if he dies, then I will lose myself even more.

He's been through so much, and I understand that he's in pain, but he shouldn't hurt himself.

"Okay, stu, can you explain to us why you hurt yourself?" Reesw voice brought me out of my thoughts.

She drove us to stu's house and now we were in his living room.

"I just needed to," stu said, and I glared at him about to speak but kept my mouth shut when Reese threw me a look.

"Stu, can you please explain to me why?" Reese questioned and stu sighed as if he didn't even think that cutting himself was a big deal.

Which it is! It's a big deal! He should fucking care about it.

"I needed a release, okay? It's not that big of a deal. I wasn't planning on killing myself. I know where to cut and not to go so deep." He said , and I stood up.

"Not that big of a deal? Is your mind that fucked up That you think hurting yourself isn't a big deal!" I snapped at him

"For fuck sake, Stu! It's a fucking big deal!" I told him

"Why? Why is it such a big deal? I'm hurting myself, I'm not hurting anybody else. I'm inflicting pain on myself, not on anyone else." He said, standing up

"Cause stu! Seeing you hurt hurts me, too! I fucking care about you and I love you so much that it hurts! Do you think I will be okay with you hurting yourself!? Of course not!" I told him, not really caring if I outed stu and I to Reese.

She was going to know eventually. This was probably not the best way. I kinda imagined her walking in on stu and I.

"He's right, stu. We care about you, and we don't like seeing you hurt, especially if you hurt yourself." Reese spoke up

"I'm just in pain, okay? Ever since I was a kid, I used to hurt myself on purpose to get my parents' attention, but it didn't work, but when I stopped, I realized that I loved hurting myself, so I kept hurting myself, I just told everyone that I was  -"

"That you were clumsy." Reese finished for him. "Every time you fell off the monkey bars or faceplant on the ground, you were doing it on purpose."

"The time I tripped down the stairs, I let myself fall. The time I fell out my window? I jumped out. I did it on purpose, all of it." Stu confessed

"I did it, so I won't have to feel it anymore. The pain, I wanted it gone , so I thought, why not get rid of pain with pain? I let Greg bully me, I let him beat me up, smash my head against the bathroom mirror, and I let him make sexist comments because it helped with the pain." He continued

"I know that you guys won't understand, just don't hate me, okay? My family hates me already, and I don't want you guys to hate me." He finished

As pissed as I am. I would never hate stu. I sighed before going over to him. He slightly flinched, and I felt guilty, but I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly.

"I could never hate you." I whispered to him, and he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"We'll help you, stu. You don't have to go through this alone anymore." Reese told him as she joined the hug.

Stu let out a small whimpered before he started to cry, and we just held him.
---------------------------

Word count - 635

Hope you enjoy!