Chapter 2

Taehyung started laughing hardly.

Then he took off his shoes and jumped on the bed .

" EXCUSE ME !! THAT'S MY BED !! " jisoo said to him.

" So what ? Can't you see a handsome person is so tired and trying to get sleep. You should allow him otherwise his handsome face will get dark circles " Taehyung said while flipping his hairs backward.

" Where will I sleep then ? " jisoo asked him

" You can sleep with me ! Don't worry I will not do anything as I am already tired tonight " Taehyung said with a smirk.

" YOU !!! " Jisoo said in an irritated tone .

" Don't waste time.  If you want to sleep then do otherwise let me sleep as I have to go to college today. " Taehyung said and pulled the blanket on his face .

" But why did you came at this time ? " jisoo asked him getting irritated.

" I will tell everything tonight but for now pls let me sleep " Taehyung said and drifted to sleep .

" Whatever happen , I am never gonna share my anything with you."
Jisoo said to herself

" This man had already disturbed my sleep and I can't sleep again now . Let's make breakfast till then "
She said and went to kitchen.

She started making breakfast but only for herself. 

The breakfast was prepared and she started eating.

Taehyung also woke up and saw her eating.
" Wooww!! This looks yummy! Where is mine ? " Taehyung said while seeing the breakfast

" I haven't prepared any for you " jisoo said with a straight face and started eating her meal  .

" What ?!! But why ? "

" My wish . And if you want to eat so cook it yourself because I am not your maid ."

Jisoo said and started packing her things for the college.
She then went to get ready and came out of the bathroom wearing simple clothes but still managed to look beautiful.

Taehyung couldn't remove his eyes from her

Taehyung couldn't remove his eyes from her . She was the first girl he ever met who didn't wore revealing clothes or applied too much makeup . She did everything simple yet presentable and still looked a 1000times better and beautiful than those girls.
She was looking like an angel and she was the first girl who drew Taehyung's attention unintentionally towards her . Taehyung was attracted towards her beauty and simplicity.
But the thing which attracted him towards her the most was her attitude and personality.

Then suddenly his eyes fell on something.

" WAIT ? You also study in xxxx University ? " Taehyung asked being surprised after seeing her ID card