21

Jennie and jisoo were walking together as today they had decided to have a sleepover at jisoo's place "unnie today you are looking so happy? What's the reason hmmm??"

" Am I looking so obvious? " She asked being shocked

" Ofc if anyone will look at you they will obviously know that you are on cloud nine right now "

" Why God why ??!! Why am I so bad at hiding my emotions ? "

" You have been looking happy since morning. What's the case ? Is it because of him ? " Jennie asked with a teasing tone

" Yeah..today we had a video call...
Don't know why but his single glance can make my day just perfect" she said looking towards the sky covered with beautiful stars.

" Hmm...so it means I was right . He is the only reason behind you smiling like that. "

" Unfortunately yes . This time you are right "

" He must be very lucky to have you because I know how many guys have tried to court you but you...you are so hard to get.. I think he must have something special in him which have attracted you towards that idiot "

" Hmm..I find everything attractive in him. His personality, his aura , his nuisance , his charms , his care , his voice and not to mention..his looks as well. Everything just attracts me more and more towards him "

" You are so head over heels for him. Tbh I am surprised by this side of yours but it's cute "

" I also never realised myself being this much attached to him "

Jisoo stopped on her track
" Will you like to have some pastries ? " She asked looking towards a bakery shop

"Pastry ?? Yes !!! " Jennie replied in excitement.

Jisoo chuckled seeing the cute actions of her little friend and sister.

She bought pastries of her fav flavour along with some snacks.

" Let's go "

They finally arrived at their home.

" Unnie..when will your course end ? " Jennie asked being curious

" The course is still left for me to become a professional doctor but yes...some of us have been selected to work as an intern in a well known hospital from next month. This is a part of our training"
She replied while putting the key in the keyhole and opening the lock

Jennie made an 'OH ' face.

" It must be very tiring to study this much .. isn't it ? I am happy that I am a fashion designer otherwise my mind wouldn't have been able to handle this much burden "

Jisoo laughed at her silliness
" Yes ..it is tiring sometimes but whenever I think about my life after becoming a doctor..it gives me a lot of motivation . And I guess all this will be worth it "

" You are great unnie ..just great "
Jennie said while making a salute pose.

They went inside and jisoo threw her stuffs on the side table .

" BTW did you contacted your parents? " Jennie asked

The atmosphere suddenly changed from a funny one to a serious one.

" Yeahh..I called them yesterday only "
Jisoo went inside the kitchen to bring water for them followed by Jennie..

" How are they ? How's uncle doing ? "

Jisoo handed her the glass and both of them quenched their thirst.
She took a deep sigh and replied with disappointment

" Same . There's no such improvement in his health "