13.

Reaching home , jisoo opened the door and carefully made him settle on the bed .

" You wait here , I am going to take shower "
She took her clothes and went in the bathroom .

" And yeah , don't try to move anywhere!! Till then you can watch TV " She switched on the tv and handed him the remote.

Although the tv was on but Taehyung's mind was somewhere else only ...

He was still stuck on today's incident.

In the bathroom, jisoo was trying to calm herself down by the hot water
After 30 min she came out ...

" Jisoo ! "

Without responding she went to the kitchen..

After few min She came with a bowl..

" Here , drink it " she handed him the bowl

" What's this ? "

" Tomato soup . My mother used to give me this whenever I was sick and it really helped me to feel better"

He tried to drink it but he was finding it difficult to move due to all those punches and bruises.

Jisoo - what happened?

Taehyung - it's paining ..I would be glad if you can help me with it

Jisoo went and slowly sat beside him on the bed..
She started feeding him , all that while Taehyung kept staring at her beautiful features.

Jisoo - please ,can you stop staring at me like this..

Taehyung - I - I was not staring at you. I was... I was looking..at that plant

She let out a chuckle. With embarrassment, he rubbed his hairs a little.

Taehyung - I am done ..

Jisoo - ok then

She was going to keep it in the kitchen when Taehyung stopped her by holding her hands..

Taehyung - jisoo I am sorry

She kept the Bowl on the side table and folded her arms in anger.

Jisoo - i don't want to hear sorry , I want to hear Why ? Why did you fought with him ??!!!

Taehyung - Because....
He stopped as he didn't know how to tell this to jisoo , or whether he should tell her or not

Taehyung - leave it , it was just our personal matter.

Jisoo - really ? Tell me then !

Taehyung - uh...it was just boys things .

Jisoo - Listen ! You also know and I also know it is not at all
' Boys Things' . Please tell me honestly.

He surrendered himself and decided to tell the truth. He told her everything.
A tear escaped her eyes.

Jisoo - you ....you fought because of me ?

Taehyung - hmm

Jisoo - thank you so much Taehyung..thanks a lot