12

Next day ...

In the university during the break.

Taehyung was roaming around with his friends when he heard someone talking behind a car,  he decided to ignore it but  the mention of jisoo's name made him overhear the conversation.

" Suho ! Have you seen jisoo  in the party yesterday? "

Taehyung's pov

Huh ? Jisoo ? What they have to do with jisoo.

I went a little closer to listen more properly and hid behind the car.

Who is this guy  ? Isn't he the same one with Suho in the party ..

" Ofc yeonjun , I was seeing her only throughout the party " Suho said

" Oh my god suho ! How good she was looking. I can't even imagine that she could even look this "

" I know right ! She was looking so hot . .. "

What the heck !!! How did they dared to say that about her .

" But you have lost the chance to make her your girlfriend ... That Taehyung guy already took the opportunity"

" Urghhh....!!! Don't talk about that Taehyung in front of me . He always ruins my plan . Firstly he took jisoo from me , then yesterday in the party he ruined everything..!! Why can't he leave her alone !! I am really getting some personal grudges with that man .. "

" Hmm..I get jisoo fell for his looks "

" Looks ? " Suho looked towards yeonjun with a are-you-serious- look..

" Then I have got better looks than him " Suho said scoffing

Do he really thinks he is better than me ?! I guess he haven't seen me properly or isn't ready to accept my charms and looks on which every girl dies.

" But what about now ? " Yeonjun asked Suho

" Now ? You don't worry about that . I will make sure she will be mine . "

" What do you mean ? "

" I can do anything for whatever I want .. I can't wait to feel her body ....I am sure she is more hot without clothes.. I can't stop imagining her with me "
Suho said with a creepy tone and they started laughing...

That's it ! That's it !!!!! How he dared to say that about my jisoo !
What does he think of himself.

Author pov

Taehyung stood up furiously and went towards him

Suho became shocked after seeing him ..

Taehyung held his collars in anger and looked towards him with his rageful eyes..

" You bastard !! How you dared to say that about my jisoo "

Suho again laughed maniacally

" Look ...who is here The Romeo of the whole college's Juliet " he laughed again

" Shut your mouth !! "

" If you have heard everything then it's very well and good . And you know what ,  I will surely make her mine. See , all a girl needs to be yours is good looks and some money . Also one very important thing ...We must have a good body .. ofc so that we can give her good pleasure right ? and then if you want more , throw some more money on her . ...Simple as that. And you know what ...I am too excited to see jisoo under me , on my bed ...
oh my god it's giving me goosebumps... " Suho said in an exciting tone ..

That was it !! Now the level of Taehyung's patience crossed its limits...He tightly fisted his hands and Anger took over all his body .

Without even wasting a single second he gave a tight punch on his face.

" You *punch* bastard * punch " !
Don't you *punch * ever dare to *punch * take jisoo's name * punch* from this filthy mouth of yours "

This time Suho also didn't leave the opportunity and pushed him harshly on the ground..

Till this time all the school got crowded here.
Suho began punching him on his stomach and face leading him to bleed. Neither of them stopped and the fight was becoming more and more worse ..

Jisoo arrived at the moment and got terrified seeing them fight.

" Taehyung! Taehyung please stop " jisoo shouted

" No jisoo no ! It's better , you remain out of the matter "

Jisoo became more afraid to see this condition of Taehyung..

Yeonjun brought a rod and hit it directly on Taehyung's legs making him to groan in pain..

" Ahh !!!! Urghh !! You"

Now jisoo couldn't control herself more . She went between them ..

" Taehyung stop please ! "

" JISOO YOU GET ASIDE !!! " He shouted at her looking towards her with an angry look ..

This time jisoo couldn't hold back any further, a tear escaped from her eyes..

" Taehyung please! Please ! I beg you " she folded her hands to plead him..
Seeing the tears in her eyes, he stopped. Realising his mistake , how he shouted at her , it made the guilt run throughout his body ...

Jisoo dragged Taehyung out of it .
He was limping on his feet , she supported him and took him to a doctor but the tears were still continuously flowing from her eyes।
He was surprised to first time see tears in her eyes and that too for him . She wiped them off .

Doctor - Everything is fine , but there is an internal injury on his ankle ...so he needs bed rest to fully recover.

Jisoo - Doctor , is the injury serious ?

Doctor - No no ! It's just a minor in fracture . You can even see that part is swelled.. For now there is nothing to worry but if he will not take proper  rest and medicines on time then the injury can become serious.

Jisoo - ok doctor thank you so much

Doctor - yes take care of your boyfriend properly .

Jisoo - uhmm... doctor he isn't my boyfriend. He is just my friend

Doctor - ohh I am so sorry ..

Taehyung - ok thank you doctor

They left from there ..

Author note - In this story , the personality of the character's are totally fictional . Don't be offended with the way I portrayed Suho and Yeonjun's character .. I know in real life they are gentleman .
Also those conversations b/w Suho and yeonjun , i know is little vulgar but I had to do it to show the appropriate reason behind Taehyung's action .
And if you are not comfortable with slangs , then I am sorry as I needed to make the matter show a little more aggressive and serious. I always try to keep my stories age friendly . So that people of any age can enjoy it without any inappropriate scenes . Still if you find something inappropriate or vulgar , then you are free to objectify that in the comment section.