4

It has been a week since Taehyung shifted with jisoo..

Within these days , they still haven't became good friends.

When jisoo came from washroom she saw Taehyung was still sleeping.

" He will surely get late again. Let's help him today " jisoo said .
She went towards him and removed the blanket from his face . She was surprised to see his face this close for the first time.

" Cute " she said without even realising and smiled..
" No one can tell he is the same Mr. Annoying "
She stared his face for around 2-3 min continuously. She came out of her zone when she heard Taehyung
Saying.
" I know I am handsome . Now will you pls stop staring me . I am getting shy ~~~ " after saying this Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and smiled sheepishly .

Jisoo got panicked and came to her normal position suddenly..
" I - i c-came to wake you . It's already 6:30 we have only 15 min . Go and get ready "
She said with a straight face but the red tint of the previous actions were still visible in her cheeks.

" BTW did you enjoy the view earlier "

" FAST !!!! " jisoo shouted angrily.

Taehyung laughed and ran inside the washroom.

After coming from college .

" Yess!! Finally these hectic exams are over and now I can relax "
Taehyung said .He threw his bag on the bed and directly landed on the sofa without even getting fresh.

" Relaxation is not allowed here "
Jisoo said while keeping her belongings properly in its place.

" Why ?? Now the exams are over !!"
Taehyung said in annoyance.

" I guess you have forget that I also live here . And I know what kind of relaxation you want so NO!!! "

" Oh then tell me what Kind Of ReLaXatIoN I want " Taehyung said while folding his arms on his chest.

" As always, boys like you either do night out with his so called friends or call them here to drink "

" Miss Drama queen . Firstly , although I like drinking but I don't do that often . Secondly I was talking about watching a movie "

Jisoo got embarrassed.
" Oh ! But still I don't like watching movies "

" Seriously?!! You don't watch movies ?!!"

" No ! I tried to watch some but got bored so I stopped watching them"

" Maybe you have a very bad taste. But don't worry now I am with you . You can watch with me , something interesting.... like... horror ?!! " Taehyung said in excitement.

" No thanks !! " Jisoo said

" Ohh it means you are afraid of ghost "

" Who TOLD YOU THIS ?!!!! "

" I can't imagine Miss arrogant is afraid of ghost 🤣🤣🤣" he started laughing.

" SHUT UP !! I AM NOT AFRAID !! "

" Then prove me "

" Fine ! "

Jisoo turned the TV on and sat on sofa .

" You wait here I am coming in 5 min " Taehyung said and went somewhere

After 5 min Taehyung came with a blanket with some snacks and drink .

" What's this for ? " Jisoo asked

" We can enjoy these snacks while watching. " Taehyung jumped on the sofa ..
He put blanket on both of them.
And started selecting a perfect horror movie.

" Let's see this one . No ..no , this one is too scary and you won't be able to handle it " Taehyung said

Jisoo looked towards him in a challenging look.
" No , we will now watch this only "

" Ok as you say ."
Then he started the movie. He came closer to her ears and whispered.
" If you are afraid then you can hold me " he said and looked towards her with a smirk.

Although jisoo was giving him a serious look but inside , his deep husky voice gave shivers to her body .

They started watching the movie. Initially everything was going normal but when the main climax part started , jisoo was getting scared. And then suddenly a jumpscare came which made jisoo to scream and she hugged Taehyung's arm tightly .
She realised her actions after a moment when she felt Taehyung's stare on her..

No doubt how much she tries to become tough from outside but she is very soft and sensitive from inside. She is just good in hiding her feelings.

" Someone was not afraid huh ? " Taehyung teased her.

" That was a jumpscare and I am not used to such things "

" It's ok . You are free to hold me . I don't have any problem"

Jisoo ignored him and continued with the movie.

But she was tightly holding the end of his shirt and he could easily feel it . He was looking at her cute face on which fear was easily visible. He was surprised to see how can this serious face be so cute sometimes..

After the movie was over .
Taehyung looked towards his side and saw jisoo already sleeping while keeping her head on his shoulder. Also she was still holding on his shirt .

Taehyung lifted her and made her sleep on the bed properly covering her with blanket ..

" Good night Miss Turtle . BTW this name really suits you well . I don't know what you will say when you will know that I kept another weird nickname of yours. I am excited to see your reaction tomorrow " he said while whispering to himself not wanting to wake her up.

* I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SMALL AND ALSO I UPLOADED IT VERY LATE . Because I had to complete my other story and now as it's completed my full focus is on this one...Sorry for this inconvenience"