23

2 years later

" Mom I have already told you , I don't want to marry anyone right now ! " Jisoo said while moving towards her apartment..

Yes , now she has became a fully professional doctor and is working in one of the top hospitals of the city with high salary.
She is now providing her family with full financial support and they are living a stable life but unfortunately she could not save her father.
That phase was one of the toughest phase of her life when her family was suffering from crisis , she was studying hard and on top of that she lost her father. All these things were too much for her to handle at once , and all that she was wishing for at that time was for Taehyung to present there with her .
No doubt, he consoled her and provided her with all the support except financial because she had already refused him to provide her with any money related help. Although she love him but still she doesn't like anyone to pity on her and give her money. She wanted to make her life stable by her own hardwork rather than taking help from someone else.
But all these virtual support couldn't take the place of his physical hug which could actually give her a lot of strength. Jisoo had other friends also but only she knew how much was she longing for that one hug..but unfortunately it couldn't happen...

But now everything is fine and as like any other mother, her mom is also forcing her to get married because she is already 28 and this will ofcourse concern any mother.

" But why ? " Her mother asked from the other side.

" You also know that I love only one person and I will marry only him "

" Seriously ? Are you sure he is going to come back ? How long are you going to wait for him ? Jisoo you are already 28 ! "

" But mom how can I Marry someone else when I love only him"

" Then ask him to come back . Just think about yourself also dear "

" Yes mom I am thinking about myself only. I am going to marry him only and that's the end of the conversation now !! "

" * Sigh * Fine . Do as you wish "

Nowadays whenever she call her mother, atlast their conversation ends here only and she hates it everytime whenever her mother brings the topic of her marriage.
She can't even think of marrying someone else other than him..

She was resting on a sofa and decided to call Taehyung to refresh her mind.

The call was ringing...and after sometime it got cut as no one answered.

" Why isn't he picking up my phone ? " She said being concerned and again dialled his number.
This time again no one answered and then she received a message from him

Taehyung - I am sorry I can't call you right now. I am having an headache and I need to have a rest...
I am sorry baby...😔

Seeing his text she got worried but decided to let him rest

Jisoo - It's Ok you take rest. I will call you tomorrow.

Next day

" Unnie !! " Someone called jisoo from behind and she was shocked to see Jennie running towards her

" What happened ? Why are you in so hurry? " Jisoo asked her

" I called ...you many times... but you weren't ...listening so I had to run to catch up with your pace . Please... don't..walk ..so fast " she said panting heavily

" Ohh i am sorry I didn't hear you "

" Where were you lost ? "

" Actually nothing. I was just thinking about Taehyung. I called him yesterday and he didn't answer my call and then i received a MSG from him that he is having headache "

" Oh "
She said walking beside her

" I haven't called him till now. I am wondering whether I should call him or not "

" Oh yayy!! " Jennie said suddenly as if something has struck her mind.

" What happened? "

" I have to show you something"

Jennie said and took out her phone. She opened her Instagram I'd and then showed jisoo a photo.

Jisoo took a look and was shocked to see it .
She looked towards Jennie and asked.
" Who's I'd is this ? "

" I don't know. This photo just randomly popped on my screen and when I saw him in the picture, I started scrolling through her account and found more such pics. "
Jennie said.

" Show me " jisoo said and took the phone from her hand.

She started looking more for pictures and few of them were of recent.

" Do you know who is she ? " Jennie asked

Jisoo moved her head as a NO.

Then while scrolling she found a lot of pictures of that girl and Taehyung.
And the latest one was from last night and it was of a party.
Seeing that , made her heart ache.
Suddenly a new notification came and it was from the same I'd . She opened it and saw a video. Jisoo played the video .
It was a video of Taehyung in a party dancing. He was looking in a drunk state and was dancing with other girls . There were few boys as well maybe they were his friends.

She didn't like it. She felt hurt after seeing this and the feeling grew even more thinking about last night , when she called him and he said he was having a headache.

Why did he lied to me ?
He could have tell me the truth.
Or....maybe I am thinking too much .
He is just a party boy , and he is just enjoying his life and that's a good thing. I should be happy for him.

But about that lie ....
Maybe he was telling the truth.
I shouldn't judge him without knowing anything..

Yes ! I love him and he loves me .
I trust him and I am sure he isn't going to break it.

" Unnie.. what happened? " Jennie shaked her which brought her out of her thoughts.

" Nothing" jisoo said and handed back the phone to Jennie and started moving further normally.

Jennie also followed her.
" Unnie see .. don't get me wrong but I am just asking, don't you feel weird of this ? " She asked

" No " she replied simply.

" I myself got curious seeing this but it's surprising that you don't have any questions related to this "

" Maybe she is his friend. Also I am no one to control his life and on top of that , I trust him "

Jennie smiled towards her.
" Saying seriously, if I would have been a boy , then I must have dated you already. "
Jisoo laughed at her statement

" I am not saying you to doubt him but just saying that don't keep your guards down..this girl isn't giving me good vibes "

Jisoo nodded at her .

After reaching home , jisoo opened her Instagram and opened that girl's I'd. She didn't need to follow her because her account was public.
Although she trusts him , but still she can't hold back her jealousy and curiosity.
Then she opened  Taehyung's account to see his updates. But what she saw again broke her heart..
Taehyung had also posted similar pics. Also she saw one of his posts which he had posted the day before yesterday and that too at sharp 12:00 am captioned -
Happiest birthday Suzy💞

So it was her birthday....
They are looking quite good friends

So sorry for being late in updating as you all know it's exam season going , the worst part of the year for every student. My exams will be over by 16 March. Till then , it will take time to update.