10

At 6:30 pm .

Taehyung was ready and kept on staring at himself in the mirror.

( His outfit )

Then he heard the noise of the door being opened. His attention went towards there and made him frozen on his spot .  Couldn't even utter a single word and His heart was also not helping him , it was beating rapidly and his eyes weren't ready to move from that beautiful sight .

( Jisoo's look )

Jisoo looked towards Taehyung and her eyes were blessed to see such a mesmerizing view . His hotness , looks and aura was making her more attracted towards him .

" Taehyung let's go "
She said but didn't got a response. Then she felt his gaze still on her and now it was making her little uncomfortable. She started adjusting her dress , because it was too short for her but on the insisting of Jennie she tried it.

Taehyung realised he was staring at her for too long and he could also see how she became uncomfortable from his stares .

" I am sorry..."

" Huh ? "

" I am sorry for staring you like that.....uhm... because it's the first time I am seeing you in such look "

" Oh "

" Uhh...are you sure with it ? "

" What ? Sure ? For what? "

" I mean if you are uncomfortable with the dress then you can change it "

Jisoo was surprised hearing this . She internally felt very happy that he noticed her actions and thought about her.

" Uhm..no its fine . I am ok with it "

" Are you sure "

" Yes "

Taehyung came near jisoo and whispered  in her ears -
" Not gonna lie , you are really looking  hot in this . I never imagined you being so beautiful"

Jisoo widened her eyes hearing it . But she was surprised to realise that this time she didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable with his comments, instead she felt shy and more confident when he called her beautiful.

" I know I am looking hot but for now stop staring at me . Control yourself, we have to go to the party as well "
Taehyung said and went towards the door winking at her . Jisoo didn't realise all that while feeling shy , she was staring at him .

" Yahhh !!! I was not staring you . I was thinking something"
She followed him by running slowly as she was feeling it difficult to run in heels..
She was about to fall when Taehyung held her wrist.

" Are you ok ? "

" Ye-yes "

" Why are you so desperate to come to me huh?!! Ms beautiful"

" Shut up KIM TAEHYUNG!! "

Seeing her angry , he started running slowly because he knew he has not done any good to himself by messing up with her .
Later they got a taxi and started riding to their destination.
After few min .
" Stop ! Stop ! " Taehyung asked the driver to stop .

Jisoo and driver , both were confused that why he had asked to stop the car in mid way .
He immediately got out of the car and went to a side of the road . There he took something in his hand and came back in the car .

" A puppy ? " Jisoo asked.

" Yes and he isn't looking well . I guess he is injured and we should take him to a vet first . ...Driver please take us to the nearest veterinary"

Jisoo looked towards the puppy and he was really looking in pain ..

" I guess he is in so much pain . "

" Yes " Taehyung was looking concerned for that puppy and was frequently caressing his head.
His actions made jisoo guilty.
" He isn't that much bad " jisoo thought to herself.
" No doubt he is sometimes weird but he definitely has a kind heart "
She again thought to herself .

" Isn't he cute ? " Taehyung asked but didn't got a response. He looked towards her and asked again .

" Jisoo ?? "

" H-huh ? What were you saying?"

" Where were you lost ? "

" Uh-uh.. nothing"

" I was saying isn't he cute "

" Definitely, he is so cute . I wish we could keep him "

" I was also thinking the same . But you know, pets are not allowed there "

" Hmm . But no problem, we can come to meet him whenever we will get time"

" That's a good idea. "

They reached to the vet and gave the puppy for treatment and paid it's fees.
Then they went back to the party venue.

" We are already 30 min late " Taehyung checked his watch.

" No problem. You have done a good deed "

They reached the venue. Initially jisoo was nervous, because it was her first time in such surroundings. Taehyung noticed it .

" Don't worry , you can stay with
me "
He held her hands and moved with her inside.
" If you have forgotten then let me remind you , there is no need to feel awkward in this because we have told them that we are dating" Taehyung reminded her and it struck jisoo . Now she is even more nervous , but holding his hands gave her a comforting warmth.

They went inside , Jennie found her .

" Jisoo !!! " Jennie came and welcomed her.
The moment she shouted the name , everyone's eyes went towards the door. They became shocked to see jisoo here and in such attire.
Jisoo gave a smile to jennie.
Jennie noticed their interwined hands.
" Hmm.. hold the hands a little more tightly....You guys enjoy , I will not disturb you . " Jennie whispered in jisoo's ears .

" Taehyung I have an urgent work , till then both of you can enjoy " Jennie said and went from there.

Jisoo could felt the stares of everyone on her . She wasn't feeling comfortable at all and held his hands even more tightly and closed her eyes tightly not to meet their reactions.
" Jisoo are you ok ? " He asked her.

" Ye-yes "

Taehyung was about to say something when he heard a familiar voice.

" Taehyung!!!! Here !! "
He looked towards the voice and was surprised to jungkook and RM there.

He waved his hands towards them.

He went towards them along with jisoo..

" Jungkook and namjoon hyung ? You both here ? "

" Yes we were also invited" jk told

" That's even more interesting"
Taehyung said .

" By the way Taehyung who is this girl ? " RM asked.

" Oh yeah ! She is jisoo , my room mate and jisoo he is jk and he is Namjoon aka RM " he introduced them to each other.

" Hmmm...i guess you both are very close " jk said looking towards their hands.

" It's not like what you are thinking"
Taehyung corrected them.

Then he felt someone pulling his shirt , he looked towards the direction.

" Taehyung "

" Yes jisoo "

" You can leave "

" What ? "

" You can leave my hand now . I will just go an sit there on the couch, you can enjoy with your friends. I don't want to disturb you guys "