8

The moment he cut the call , he heard the sound of the main door opening . He got confused and thought it was a thief so he prepared himself to face it .
But as soon as the door opened , he was surprised to see jisoo there .

" You ? " He asked her in surprise

" Yes ! It is my home also so I have the right to come in "

" I didn't mean that . I mean you came so early? "

" Uhh ..yeah ! My work got finished early so i came "

" Ok then . "

" BTW how is your feet now ? "

" It's all fine now . "

" Great . "

2 days later .

" Hey jisoo ! Are you free today ? "
Taehyung asked jisoo while walking with her .

" Maybe yes . "

" Great then come with me "
Taehyung hold her hand started dragging her with him . They took a bus . And sat inside it.

" Now will you tell me , why you got me here ? "

Taehyung took out two papers from his pocket and then showed it to her . Jisoo took no time to realise that they were two movies tickets.

" What's this ? " Jisoo asked .
Taehyung rechecked the tickets to ensure they are movie tickets only . Then he looked towards her and said .
" Movie tickets "

" I know that ! But why ? "

" To watch movie "

" I mean why you got this ? "

" Ofc to watch movie "

" Are you dumb or acting like one !!"

" Ok ok .. my friend told me about one movie which is releasing today so i decided to surprise you "

" You didn't even took my permission before bringing me here"

" Ok then let's consider it as our movie date " Taehyung said it like it was nothing new for him .

" No !! I don't want to go with you !! Atleast not after this behaviour of yours "

" Yeah calm down. Everyone is seeing us ... But ....now I have bought it so ..Please ~~~"
Taehyung showed his cutest side and here jisoo melted. She can't resist him anymore.

" Fine . Now stop behaving like that."

They reached the theatre .
" The movie is about to start in 30 min . Till then do you want anything to eat ? " Taehyung asked her.

" No "

" Ok . Then I will take one for myself only "

He bought a large bucket of popcorn along with a soft drink and  chips.

The movie started and they got a corner seat . Initially everything was going normal. Jisoo was feeling hungry . Taehyung noticed it and offered her some chips . Jisoo looked towards him and took it .

The movie started getting intense .
Slowly and gradually romantic scenes started coming . Then after some time a lady came and sat beside jisoo after asking her permission because she was having problem with her original seat , so jisoo agreed . Now she had to shift more towards Taehyung and now their hands were also easily touching each other's.

Both of them were having a hard time . And with every touch , she was feeling different sensation throughout her body .
But till now it was normal.
Then a kissing scene came which , worsened their condition even more . They were trying hard to control themselves.

Then jisoo felt a hand on her thighs . She looked towards her side only to find Taehyung already looking towards her. But the strange thing was that he wasn't staring directly into her eyes with a different kind of emotion. She also got lost in his eyes .
Then she noticed his eyes going towards her lips . He started leaning forward slowly . Jisoo was also letting that happened. She felt like someone has hypnotised her .
She closed her eyes , and their lips were about to touch when jisoo came to her sense and moved back .
Taehyung also realised his actions and was shocked . A feeling of guilt was rushing through his body and heart .
Jisoo couldn't handle that awkwardness , she stood up and directly went outside. Without wasting a single second Taehyung followed her .
She was walking out when Taehyung called her making her stop on her spot .
" Wait I will call a taxi "
She responded with a humm.
He didn't want to say sorry to her right now as he knew she was already feeling fiddly so he decided to apologise at home .

The whole ride was full of silence and a sense of embarrassment and uncomfortableness.
After reaching Taehyung was hesitant to bring that topic again but he knew at last he had to .
" Jisoo "

" Hmm "

" I- I am sorry for whatever happened there . I- I d-dont know what ha-happened to me at that time . But I promise it won't happen again . Please forgive me "
Taehyung was apologising with hai head hung low but suddenly looked up after what he heard.

" Tae"
To his surprise, this time jisoo didn't shout or got angry on him. On top of that maybe it's the first time she called him with his nickname and this made his heart skip a beat.

" I am sorry "
This was even more surprising and totally unexpected reply from jisoo , Taehyung had ever imagined.

" Huh ? "

" Yes Taehyung... I am also sorry . I was also not in my senses ... It's...it's  not always yours fault . I appreciate that you came and conferred me but I can see that you are again considering yourself faulty here . "

" Really ?!! You are saying this ? "

Jisoo felt a little bit sad.
" Yeah ! Now don't behave like this ...and ..and forget whatever happened. All that was just an accidental incident "
Saying this jisoo went away.

" Accidental ? " Taehyung said slowly to himself. He felt hurt when jisoo asked him to forget all that , when she called that accidental, when she doesn't consider that moment as anything but to Taehyung it was not something
' accident ' . Instead he felt all that intentional , or need to happen. He had dated a lot of girls before but he hadn't felt like this for anyone else .
....

Sorry for late update . I was having cold and fever due to the change in weather. BTW happiest birthday to our TAEHYUNGIE ..✨✨
May you get all the success in life and stay happy and healthy.
Jisoo's birthday is also about to come. So happy birthday to her in advance.