Chapter 3

Jisoo reached home after meeting with Jennie . She opened the door slowly . Just then she heard a weird noise coming from the room .
She decided to follow it and realised it was coming from the bed .
She slowly removed the blanket and was shocked to see Taehyung sleeping there shirtless and snoring loudly .

She kicked him on his butt and shouted loudly .
" YAYYYYY!!!!! "

Taehyung fall on the ground and his sleep broke .
" Ouch !! What happened?  " he said while rubbing his butt in pain .
He stood up and faced jisoo but jisoo immediately turned her face to the opposite direction.
Then Taehyung understood the situation and started smirking ...
" Ohh ~ so you are getting shy huh!??" He said with a smirk.

" What nonsense ? "

" See I have no problem. You are free to see it and even tou- "
Taehyung was about to finish his sentence but suddenly jisoo took a pillow and thre it hardly on Taehyung's face .
" I am going in the washroom to change . Now you also change fast " Jisoo said and went inside the washroom.
She changed into her comfy clothes.

After few minutes she came back and saw Taehyung being busy in her phone .
" Thank God he had wore the shirt " she said internally

It was her time to study so she went towards  her study table and placed her stuffs. After 1 hour Taehyung also joined her and completed very early than jisoo .

" Finally I am done " he said while stretching his arm.
Jisoo was shocked to see this .

" Hey ! Are you done this early ? " jisoo asked him

" Yes ! " he replied with pride

" Are you taking medical exams lightly ? I still think how a lazy person like you got admitted to a medical College "

" Hey miss ! Let me clear you one thing . I am definitely not a bookworm like you but it doesn't mean I am dumb .  I have a sharp mind which captures everything quickly . You know
' BEAUTY WITH BRAIN ' "

" Whatever " jisoo rolled her eyes .

After completing with her studies she decided to distribute the house duties .
So she called Taehyung

" Hey mister ! " she called him

" Yes Miss beautiful "
Jisoo growled in anger after hearing this
" Control ... control...jisoo...control"
Jisoo was calming down herself and Taehyung could hear it . He laughed internally seeing her reactions . He definitely enjoys a lot by troubling her .

" Yes see now . I have to talk to you on a very important matter "

" Ok I am listening " he said and sat starightly like an obedient child

Jisoo rolled her eyes at his pretended actions and continued with her talk.

" So see , as we both are sharing this house, so the duties should also be shared and some rules needed to be followed so that the other person doesn't get troubled. Fine ? "

" Ok " he again answered obediently

" So rule no. 1 is no friends of yours are allowed here without my permission"

" What ? "

Jisoo saw him with one raised eyebrow
" Do you have any problem? "
" Ok fine "

" Secondly No alcohol or other things like cigarettes are allowed here "

" Next "

" No girls are also allowed here for your pleasure. If you want you can take them somewhere else but not here "