19

" You know what ,  I never imagined I would fall in love with a person like you because my ideal type was really opposite of you "
She laughed

" Really? Same with me as well . Love knows no ideal type , no looks . It only knows the connection of hearts " Taehyung said

" Yeahh...it is my first time confessing to someone or you can say that you are my first love. It's my first ever relationship. " Jisoo said being a little shy

" Ohh my god you are getting shyyyyy !!...You may not be the first with whom I am in relationship but you are the first  with whom I am in true love "

She showed him her beautiful smile.

" Today I am feeling like I have got all the happiness of my life . I always hated all these love  and relationship stuffs but never have I imagined it would feel so overwhelming when you are truly in love " she said enthusiastically looking at that beautiful view

She was waiting for a response, but this time she didn't get one which made her look towards him . His sight was on the floor with his head hung low.

" What happened? " She asked

" Jisoo...I-I  am sorry . I am extremely sorry . Today I am making you feel the happiest person but tomorrow I will be the only reason for leaving and shattering all your happiness"

Hearing this , a silence took over the place .

" Can you talk to your parents about cancelling the plan ? I know I am being stupid , but...but here also the colleges are good and provide you with quality education"

" What do you think , i haven't tried ? I have been trying the same for 1 week and lastly decided to tell you guys when I got defeated this time. My parents are very strict in terms of my education, and they don't even listen to me in this matter . Even after knowing the result, still I tried my very best but .....I am sorry I failed "
While saying this a tear left his eyes and fall on his hand.
This was for the very first time in this whole year , she was seeing him cry.

She gave him a side hug to calm him down.

" You can call me selfish or whatever but I am not strong like you . I can't keep my feelings within myself and hide everything for years by just showing a simple smile . I am not expert in this . Instead of regretting later , I decided to atleast let my feelings out so that my heart can feel a little light . " Taehyung said. His eyes were glistening with the spark of lightning and tears..

" Shhh....You did everything right . You made me realise my feelings and confessing it to you easier. If you would have never tell me then maybe I would never gather the courage to confront you.
I will wait for you to return back . Till then we can be in a long distance relationship . "

" What if I won't be able to come back ? " He asked with a curious look in his eyes.

She gave a light smile to him and replied
"  I will wait for you no matter how long it takes because I trust you . And you know what , after all this I have got a hope and reason that you will come back. Isn't it ? "
He smiled and said
" Yeah.. but Won't it be hard for you ? "

" I don't think long distance relationship will hurt as long as we have trust on each other "

He stared her with the same fondness in his eyes filled with love and satisfaction that he had chosen a right partner for himself
" No doubt why I fell for you . Never have I imagined,I would actually fall in love and that too with this cold iceberg and drama queen."

" Yaaaaa!!!! Kim Taehyung you started again !! I hate you !!! "

" But I love you !! "
She came towards him and started attacking him with her punches which were actually hurting

" Yaahh!! Kim jisoo stoppp!! It's actually hurting. Who the hell in this planet hits her boyfriend like this "
Hearing this her cheeks turned red and as soon as her fist loosened, taking the advantage Taehyung pulled her towards himself.

" You have very serious mood swings . My girlfriend is definitely very hard to understand. And also , how come you are so strong ? Your punches were actually hurting my beautiful face "

" I was a karate player during my school times . Don't you dare to underestimate my power"

" Hmmm...maybe then I should also learn defencing for future "

She was trying to get off his grip but he tightened it more and pulled her more closer.
His eyes started tracing every feature of her face and so was hers.
Both of them got lost in each other's eyes and his eyes landed on her beautiful perfectly heart shaped lips
" Perfect" he whispered and started leaning towards her face .
Soon their lips were attached and they shared all their love through this medium. Sharing this passionate moment, they finally parted away.
" I never knew you would taste this good " he said and winked at her
Hearing this the heat rose to her cheeks.
" Shut up !! " She hit him on his chest
After spending their beautiful moments of life they went home.

Next day ( at the Airport)

All their friends were present there to bid a safe journey to Taehyung.
One  by one he went to all his friends . Firstly He hugged suga
" Don't you dare to flirt there again. Just focus on your studies. Got it ?!!"
Suga said

" Never ever . " He said looking towards jisoo .
" I will focus on my studies only and will make you proud for sure "
Suga patted his head . Taehyung moved forward and hugged jungkook .
" Taehyung ~~ I will miss you my buddy . And keep calling us . Don't forget that you had a friend named jeon jungkook "
" Why will I forget you ? I will also miss you all  "

He moved towards jimin
" Heyy Taehyungiieee~~ don't leave me here alone . With whom I will flirt then ? "

" Shut up ! Don't worry , I will come back very soon after becoming a successful doctor and the first thing I will do will be your treatment. "

He met Jennie
" Take care of jisoo . " He whispered it in her ears

" Don't worry . I will ! " She replied with a reassuring smile

" And don't fight with jimin. "
" Tell this to him !! "

Later atlast he moved towards jisoo and looked towards her for sometime.
He hugged her tightly. The hug lasted more than usual which made others suspicious. First time seeing these fighting cats hugging each other tightly.

" I know many people will try to court you but just tell them proudly that you already have a handsome and hot boyfriend. And if needed tell them the incident of Suho. And still if someone will irritates you just tell me . But I know , you are strong enough to handle everything "  he whispered

" Don't worry . I am all yours . " She also whispered in his ears

" Let's meet again but not as jisoo and Taehyung but as Dr. KIM JISOO and Dr. KIM TAEHYUNG. "

" I promise, I will be a successful doctor and will buy the same car as yours.." she said and they laughed .

" Be strong and take care of yourself"

" Don't forget to call regularly"

" Ok babe ! " He winked to her started moving towards the boarding section

" Wait for me !! " He shouted while moving there.

A tear left from jisoo's eyes.

Sorry for this short chapter. Exams are coming so I am not able to focus on the story more.