7

During the departure jisoo was usually going through the corridor when Taehyung came running towards her .

" Jisoo !!! Are you ready ? Let's go "

" Ready ? For what " jisoo completely forgot that she had to meet suho .

" Have you forgot ? To meet Suho ! "

Then jisoo realised
" Oh yeah . But are you sure it won't create any drama? "

" 100 % sure . Now no more questions and come with me "
He held her hand and dragged him with her towards the entry gate . But today it was looking a bit unusual. There was a crowd gathered at one place and they knew for what purpose everyone was there .
Jisoo sighed seeing that .
Everyone noticed jisoo and the very moment Taehyung also left her hand .
The crowd got aside revealing Suho .
Jisoo looked towards Taehyung for the reassurance because she didn't believe him in these kinds of matter . She knew he will definitely have some weird plan but now she doesn't have any other choice rather than following his instructions.

Suho came forward towards jisoo.
He bent down on his knees and put his hand inside his pocket to pick out something.
This was nothing knew for jisoo but she didn't know why she was feeling very nervous today ..

" Jisoo , I love you ! I love you very very much !!! " Suho said while giving a flower with a chocolate.

Jisoo closed her eyes in irritation and was about to say something when Taehyung moved forward and held her waist tightly and pulled her closed towards him .

" Sorry but she is already committed" Taehyung said with a smirk and looked towards jisoo with a smile  .
Whereas jisoo was shocked and  surprised with such unexpected action.
She didn't know how to react , her body became numb on her place .
Taehyung's every touch was making her feel things inside , unlike other times , today she wasn't able to completely hide her reaction to his touch which definitely didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung .

" Jisoo is it real ? " Suho asked looking towards jisoo with  a hope.
While the whole crowd started gossiping getting this new info . Today they got a hot topic to talk about for almost a week .

" Why to ask her when I am here . Yes ! She is already committed with me . She is my girlfriend" Taehyung replied

Taehyung's fangirls were going crazy and were being jealous of jisoo meanwhile the expectations of majority of the boys went away in just a split of seconds.

" Jisoo you tell me " Suho looked towards Jisoo.

" I - I ..." Jisoo wasn't getting right words to say .
Taehyung slightly squeezed her waist indicating her to follow his plan ..

" Y - yeah . Yes he is right "

Suho's face went blank .
" Oh ok then . I am sorry I didn't know it . Ok bye , it was nice meeting you " Suho said and gave a last glare to Taehyung while walking away .

Everyone else cheered for them . Jisoo ran away from there followed by Taehyung.

" Jisoo ! Jisoo listen " Taehyung was hurriedly following jisoo who was looking angry and was ignoring him .

They reached home and jisoo opened the door lock . She went inside and directly shut the door in front of his face .

' I think she is very angry with me '
Taehyung thought to himself .

Jisoo came back from the washroom .

" Jisoo ~ Miss beauty ~~ "

" SHUT UP !! "
Jisoo bursted on him