9.

" Jisoo unnie I am coming right now "

"But Jennie , I said I will not be able to come and also I don't like such things "

"I know how to make you ready to go. Just wait for me "

" Je- "
Jennie cut the call making jisoo sigh .

After half an hour , the doorbell rang . Jisoo went outside to open the door when she found the door already opened by Taehyung.

Taehyung looked towards jisoo .
" Is she your friend? "

" Any doubt? " Jennie asked .

" Yes Taehyung . Let her in she is my friend "

" Thank you ~~" Jennie entered and hugged jisoo tightly.

" Unnie ~~ i missed you "

" But Jennie we met yesterday only and also we had called just a half an hour before "

" So what ! I missed you " she hugged her again.

Taehyung laughed seeing them .

Then Jennie whispered something in jisoo's ears .

" BTW unnie , he is really so handsome in real. Even more than my expectations. You should not leave this chance but if you are really not interested in him then let me give it a try "

Jisoo hit her slightly on her shoulders.
" How many times should I tell you I don't like him . "

" Whatever "

Then jisoo noticed Taehyung who was looking at them weirdly for their too long hug .

" Uhmm... Taehyung she is Jennie , my bestfriend "
Taehyung replied with a slight nod .

" And Jennie he is Tae- "

" I know he is Taehyung , the only person about whom you - "
Jisoo pinched her hand making her hiss slightly.

" Hi nice to meet you Jennie . "
Taehyung extended his hand for a handshake .

" Oh - oh my gauuddddd !!!! Kim Taehyung is asking me for a HANDSHAKE !!!! " She started jumping in excitement and rubbed her hands on her clothes before making a handshake.

Both jisoo and Taehyung were shocked to see her reaction.

They all sat together. Jisoo went to bring some snacks for them meanwhile Jennie was talking to Taehyung. She was a great companion and was of a friendly and open nature .

" Can I ask you why did you behave like that earlier when I asked you for handshake " Taehyung finally revealed his curiosity.

Jennie smiled a little and scratched her head in embarrassment.
"Now what's there to hide from you ...so actually..you are so handsome and when you asked for a handshake i couldn't believe that "

Taehyung laughed on her reply.

" BTW how did you know my name ? "

" Ok so i will not lie again but promise me you won't tell jisoo unnie about this . "

" Hmmm....ok done "

" She told me . You know whenever we meet , nowadays she chatters a lot and most of that is about you only . "

Taehyung became happy hearing it .

" Ohh really !! She must have told you how handsome I am , how sporty and perfect I am . "

" No no - hold on. She told me how careless you are , what a lazy ass you are , how annoying and irritating you are to her ....yeah but she also told me - you have good features but I didn't expect you were this much handsome "