Chapter 8

She came towards me at full speed, wrapping one arm around my waist, making me fall on the bed. She hoisted me up, until my head rested on the pillows, attacking my neck with her mouth. I was taken aback but I wasn't really. I knew I got what I deserved for toying with her in the shower. Maybe I needed to know that she really wanted me as much as I wanted her. Leaving her on edge and being a little cocky was my way of doing research on the matter. She laid herself on top of me, her body grinding against mine as she kept on devouring me. Each of her kisses lighted me up more and more. I could feel my towel inching higher, the fresh air from the bedroom kissing my newly uncovered skin. I was on fire. The more she kissed me the more I got close to coming.

As I tried to put my hands on her shoulders, she grabbed both my wrists and pinned them down on the bed. Damn... Maybe she could handle me. I liked this game, switching roles. She pushed down on my wrists and proceeded to straddle me. She slowly pressed her hips onto my lower belly. I could feel how warm and wet she was, her arousal coating my skin. She freed one of my arms, lifting her hand.

"Don't move." she said.

Was I going to obey? Where should I cross the line between being a brat and being a good girl? I decided to let her take her sweet revenge. She was the boss at work, maybe she liked being the boss in bed too. She unwrapped the towel from around me, letting it fall on my sides, revealing my bare body once more. She looked at me, licking her lips.

"My god, you're beautiful." she moaned as her hips rolled on their own.

I gasped, the feeling of her wet pussy sliding over my skin sent electric shocks straight to my clit. She put her hand back on my wrist, bent slightly to kiss my lips and started to grind onto my skin faster. She was clearly seeking the sweet release that I had deprived her from earlier. She rocked herself in a steady rhythm, moaning her heart out. I watched her, making herself feel good, mesmerized. I couldn't move but I didn't really want to. I let her use me to get the pleasure she desperately wanted. I felt the skin on my abdomen getting wetter and wetter as she closed in on the edge.

I kept watching her, licking my lips. Breathing heavily to make my breasts move up and down for her. I tried to be as submissive as possible, giving her a pleading look, whining a little bit. It was all it took to get her there. All of the sudden she stopped moving, her mouth opened, no sound coming from it. She closed her eyes as her body shuddered on top of mine, her head falling as her orgasm washed through her.

Her grip on my wrists started to give up, so I took a chance and pushed myself up. As I sat, I wrapped my arms around her, kissing parts of her cleavage that were not covered by her bathrobe. She went limp in my embrace.

"Are you ok?" I asked in between kisses.

She looked up at me. Chuckling a little. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. That kiss was everything. I didn't know why or how, but I felt so loved. The feeling of her soft hands holding my cheeks, her weight resting on my thighs, the proof of her pleasure still coating my abs. It was like I was floating. I trailed my hands down her body, to the knot holding her bathrobe. I untied it, opening the garment wide, granting me access to all of her. I moaned as I felt the warmth of her body under my fingertips again. As I teased down towards the apex of her thighs she wrapped her hand around my wrist one more time. Damn, when would it be my turn to take the lead? I was supposed to be in control!

"Charlotte..." she whispered.

"Please let me touch you..."

"I want to but..."

"Please, please..." such a simp already even though I had absolutely no skills. Maybe it was because I had everything to prove.

"It's just... I need you to... cut your nails..."