Chapter 22

The pressure against my g-spot was too much and as she said "you" I came. My pussy spasmed forcefully around her fingers and I felt some wetness sipping out of me.

"That's so hot..." Engfa said before her fingers went still.

I felt her tongue connecting once more with my clit and I moaned, still riding the pleasure wave. I didn't know how I managed not to fall, my legs were literally shaking. She lapped my clit a few times, to help relax the grip of my sex around her fingers. She tentatively curled them once, making me groan.

"Ah! Ssshhh... easy, baby." I said, my voice trembling as I slid my hand on the side of her head, caressing her cheek with my thumb.

She leaned in my hand, pulling away a little bit from my core, taking out her fingers slowly. She let them glide up my slit, resting them on my clit. She didn't wait for long before she started rubbing circles around it. She was building me up towards a second orgasm and it was oh so good. I was almost there when she started to slow down.

"Should I get out of the shower, leaving you on the brink of coming... like you did to me in New York?" she asked.

I had basically two choices. Rebelling. Which meant stopping my caress on her cheek, grabbing a handful of hair saying something like "Don't you dare!" forcing her mouth back on me. I knew she liked it when I stood up to her. She would probably make me come but I would have to pay for my attitude later. Or I could beg her not to stop, making myself look so weak for her, taking a desperate voice to say "Please, let me come!" stroking her ego the right way. But this would put me at risk of her controlling my pleasure, doing to me exactly what I did to her in New York. She would leave me on the edge, forcing me to take my frustration out on her next...

I smiled... I had my answer. I closed my eyes and did nothing. I didn't reply, I didn't moan nor move. I just breathed deep, getting ready for what would come next. She rubbed my clit faster, I was mere seconds away from coming undone and she finally stopped, putting my leg back down, New Yorking me once again.

I heard her going out of the shower, leaving me wet all over. I took a few more deep breaths, opened my eyes, turned off the water and went out.

"Oh no, you didn't!" I said, almost growling, playing along.

She was almost out of the bathroom, drying her legs with a towel, bending voluntarily to tantalize me with her gorgeous ass. She stood back up and turned around, looking pleased and terrified at the same time. I didn't even take the time to dry myself.

She took a step back for every step I took forward. It seemed like she couldn't help but smile, like she was proud of what was happening. Suddenly she couldn't walk back anymore, her legs had reached the bed. I caught up to her and stopped right before our bodies would touch.

"What do you want from me?" I asked but I didn't let her reply. "Do you want me to take my orgasm by force like you did back then?"

Her eyes went darker and darker, she stopped smiling. Her breath was ragged and I could feel the tension growing between our bare bodies.

"Do you still need me to prove that I really desire you? That I want you, need you... crave you?" I continued.

She bit her lip, nodding ever so slightly.

"I do, Engfa. I never wanted someone as much as I want you right now."

I saw the light in her eyes shimmer and I closed the gap between us. We fell on the bed, rolled on the side, our bodies intertwined, lips connecting, hands roaming everywhere, hips bucking in sync. I slid my hand along her arm, wrapping my fingers around her wrist and guided her hand between my thighs.

"Inside..." I said, pushing myself towards her fingertips.

They were no more acting up or topping her for now. When her fingers slid into me I let go of her wrist and went straight to her core. I eased two inside her, marveling at how wet and hot she was and mirrored her thrust for thrust. Our kisses were full of passion. This was not revenge sex after a ruined orgasm... this was... we were... making love...

I could feel both of us getting close, her walls were trapping my fingers harder and I was riding the familiar pleasure right before orgasm.

"Open your eyes... Charlotte."

I did and I fell deep into hers. Her pupils were completely blown, I could see that she was struggling, holding it in so we would come together. I saw so many things inside her eyes, pleasure, fear, love...

"I'm so close..." I said.

"Almost... I..." she replied, nodding, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Engfa... I... lo..."

I didn't have the time to say it, I felt her body convulsing and I followed her into bliss a second later. We came, struggling to keep our eyes open, watching and feeling the other one go through intense pleasure. She kissed me and I kissed her back with all the strength I had left, our eyes finally closing. We parted only because we needed to breathe again, our foreheads resting against one another. I had almost said it... I almost said I love you to Engfa... Could I? Those words felt so true...

She kissed my forehead, forcing me to stop overthinking.

"Charlotte... I... I think my fingers are trapped... inside of you." she said, blushing a little, my walls had yet to relax.

"Same..." I chuckled. "I'm afraid I'll hurt you if I pull them out..."

"Maybe we could..." she tried as her thumb started to caress my clit.

"Hmm... yeah..." I mimicked her, rubbing hers gently.

Our walls started to soften their grip, fresh westness was helping us ease them out. We both whimpered at the loss. I wrapped my arm around her waist as I already missed feeling her inside me and me inside her. It has been so long since I felt so at peace, naked in someone else's arms. I could have stayed like this for hours, her skin against mine, breathing in her scent.

"This was... new..." she said, her hand caressing up and down my hip.

I knew exactly what she meant. I looked up at her, biting my lip, hesitating.

"Yeah... I think we... made..."

"...love?" she asked, almost scared.

I smiled, suddenly getting shy and nodded. She smiled back at me. We were both blushing hard at this point.

"Well... I loved making love with you." she said, making my heart flutter.

"I loved it too... so much..." I said, my eyes scanning hers.

She moved her hand around my hip, her fingers grazing my ass and I felt all worked up again...

"I... I want you more..."

"Again?" she smirked, her fingers sliding beneath my thigh.

"It's been a month since I had sex..."

"You really didn't have sex after New York?" she asked, suddenly stopping caressing me.

"No I couldn't... I wanted only you... I touched myself but... that doesn't count..."

Engfa looked at me so intensely, she was on the verge of crying.

"Charlotte... I love you so much."

Damn, the tears came instantly to my eyes as my heart soared inside my chest.

"I love you too."

We kissed and she resumed touching me, her fingers brushing my core. I moaned then she pulled back.

"I didn't have sex either." she said, like she wanted to reassure me.

"We have some catching up to do then... My period ended yesterday and I'm always on fire for a week after. You're not getting any sleep tonight..."

She looked at me, smiling and blushing at the same time.

"I think I can handle that." she replied, kissing me again.

____
Happy New Year to them! 🎉
I hope you guys still enjoy the story 🤍
I love hearing from you so don't hesitate to leave a comment or message me!