Chapter 23

I woke up snuggled against Engfa, her hand was caressing my scalp gently. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with her scent as I squeezed her tighter. I heard her chuckle before pecking my forehead. I pulled back a little to look at her. She was staring at the ceiling, smiling.

"I didn't realize until I woke up that the room was this beautiful..." she said.

I looked around and she was indeed right, the bedroom was as nice as the rest of the hotel.

"I didn't either. The only thing I saw yesterday was you... and your amazing body." I replied, kissing her shoulder.

"You're such a sweet talker."

"You seemed to like it quite a bit last night... I saw how it was affecting you when I was telling you what I would have done to you at work." I replied, lifting my eyebrows, smirking at her.

"You played me dirty..." she pursed her lips, fake sulking, looking back at the ceiling.

"I just told you the truth."

"You made me fantasize, that was... arousing." her eyes became darker as she stared nowhere.

"We can still make it happen..." I said, my fingers caressing her hip.

"No! We can't let that happen at work, as hot as it sounds..."

I pouted, turning my smile upside down, blowing up my cheeks.

"Awww, you're a cute little pouty rabbit." she said, pecking me.

Suddenly it hit me.

"YOU PAID FOR THE NIGHT!" I said very loudly, sitting upright.

"What..." she was startled to say the least.

I turned to face her, she was halfway up on her elbows, the bedsheets sliding off her breasts. God... she was so fine. Damn! Focus Charlotte!

"You paid for the room. It must have been so expensive!"

"It was worth EVERY. SINGLE. BAHT." she said, relieved, dragging me back down. "Come back under the sheets, you'll catch a cold."

"Don't sweet talk me back!" I replied, resisting her, sitting back. "Engfa, you can't pay for everything. I'm serious. Let me pay you back my half."

"Charlotte, I..."

"Engfa! Listen to me. If you want... this." I said, pointing between the both of us. "Then you can't pay for everything. I want us to share and support each other."

"I do want... this..." she said, smirking. "But please, come back down, I can't think straight with you completely bare in front of me."

I rolled my eyes and complied, getting back under the sheets, snuggling against her.

"There's nothing straight about what we're doing..." I joked.

She laughed hard, then blushed.

"Come here." she said, wrapping her arm around me. "I'll let you pay me back. You're right, we're in this together."

"I'm always right."

"Damn, this attitude of yours..."

"Well, now you know the real me!"

"Oh, I always knew that you were quite the cheeky one, even though you try your best to hide it at work... But when you stand up to me... I swear..."

"You love it."

"I love... you." she replied.

My heart slammed once more inside my chest. This was so good to hear. I looked deep into her eyes again. I could spend hours lost in them...

"I love you too. Happy new year, Engfa."

"Happy new year indeed..." she smiled and we kissed.

"You know what they said about how you start the year..." I said, trailing my index finger around her nipple.

"You're insatiable..."

"I told you... I always want you... but my hormones are on fire right now." I bent down, taking her nipple between my lips.

"God..."

"How long do we have left before we have to leave?" I asked, resting my head on her chest.

"Mmm... A little less than two hours." Engfa replied, looking at her phone.

Damn, that wasn't a lot of time... I resumed toying with her breasts. She threaded her fingers through my hair, caressing my scalp. Everything was so soft and I felt so warm inside. I realized how much I missed this kind of feeling. Being in love was fucking amazing. The tenderness, butterflies, the excitement... I was feeling whole again. My thoughts started to get the best of me as I felt the tears coming to my eyes. I let them roll silently, accepting my emotions, letting go of what hurt before and drowning myself into new found happiness.

I left a trail of kisses and licks down her body, shimmying in between her legs. I wrapped my hands around her, kissing the inside of her left thigh. Then I stopped.

"Engfa?"

"Yes?" she said, lifting the sheets to look at me.

"You didn't really answer me yesterday... How are you so skillful?" I asked, giving her slit a tentative lick.

She moaned, her eyes closing. So I gave her one more slow lick.

"I..."

I smiled looking back at her, she was clearly struggling, so I kept playing with my tongue.

"Please, Char... Stop toying with me... ah!... so I can answer you..."

I kissed her clit and decided to let her live for now.

"Thanks... I... I just go with the flow. Like you're doing now... I just try and see what seems to feel good for you. I pay attention to your reactions and I explore or keep on going accordingly."

"I guess you're a natural... and a good listener." I replied and resumed licking her clit suddenly.

"Oh my god!" she squealed, letting the sheets fall back down on me.

It boosted my confidence knowing that she was just exploring as I was, trying to maneuver with the other one's pleasure. I kept on caressing her with my mouth, listening to the littlest sounds she made, focusing on every single movement of her hips. It didn't take too long before she started trembling.

"I'm gonna come... Char!... I'm... Aaaah!"

Her legs shook under my hands. I loved making her come, it made me feel so powerful and connected at the same time.

"I missed doing this so much..." I said, resting my head on her thigh, looking at her swollen sex in awe. Her belly was still trembling, her breath was ragged. I adored seeing what an orgasm could do to her body. She slowly got down from her high. So I came back up from under the sheets and settled between her arms once more.

"You're doing really good yourself... Whatever... you do to me works wonders, baby. Plus knowing that it is you... Charlotte Austin... who is going down on me makes it a million times better... Just the thought of you wanting to eat me out gets me on edge, really..."

I blushed. That was definitely stroking my ego the right way. I needed that. She kissed me, moaning against my lips, probably because she could taste herself on me. This was so good, I didn't want it to stop. But she pulled back, looking at me with the brightest smile.

"I really love your moles... I know I already said it but... they are so kissable." she said, kissing the one above my upper lip, with the tiniest kiss possible.

She made me feel so warm inside with the simplest things.

"I love this one too." she said, kissing my eyelid.

She spent a good amount of time exploring and kissing each mole all over my body. Goosebumps were colonizing my skin. This was absolutely the slowest of the slow burns. She wouldn't stop until she had found every single one of them, discarding my moans and my pleading for her to take me already. When she was finally done I was a writhing mess. Every fiber of my body was craving her touch. When she complied and made me hers, my orgasm washed through me after only a few seconds.

"We have to leave the room soon..." she said when my soul returned to my body.

It was hard but we got out of bed. We freshened up a little in the bathroom and put back the outfits we were wearing the night before, gathering the few belongings that we had scattered away in the room. Once outside the hotel, Engfa suddenly started to laugh.

"Are we doing like... a walk of shame... with us wearing yesterday's clothes, after having sex all night long? You know like in the movies..." she asked.

"More like a walk of pride." I winked. "And you forgot all morning too."

We laughed together and walked for a bit, deciding to own our walk of pride in our New Year's Eve outfits. A few meters away we hailed a taxi and hopped on.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" Engfa asked as the taxi pulled up in front of my home.

"Yes, don't worry about me. I'm gonna change and pack some of my stuff to go live at Heidi's. I'll pack some for Miles as well for when he'll be back from his grand-parents."

"I know that you'll be ok to pack on your own but... will you be ok being alone with Mew?"

"He's not a bad guy... I mean we will probably argue and it could get ugly but that's normal I think..."

"Call me if you need anything, ok? And call me anyway when you're at Heidi's."

"Promise." I replied, squeezing her hand, before getting out.

____

Hello readers! As you can see we're not done yet... 😏
I try to pace the story so you can enjoy some fiery moments and letting E&C get to know each other a bit more in different settings. We don't have a long way to go, but there's a handful of chapters to come! 🤍