Chapter 9

Engfa was leaning against me, completely spent, breathing heavily. I couldn't believe that I had made her come. My fingers slid out of her dripping core easily. She let out a small whimper, her head leaning against my shoulder and her face hiding against my neck. My heart was beating fast inside my chest. I was relieved, not just because I reached bliss with her, even though coming just from touching someone else was a new thing for me. I was also proud. Engfa had haunted my dreams for weeks and it was crazy to think that we were really here, in the aftermath of our pleasure. Suddenly I felt a pang in my chest, fear was creeping inside of me. What would happen now?

I tried to anchor myself around a nice thought. I lifted my right hand up, looking at my wet fingers. They were the proof of our shared moment. I kept staring at them, lost in a whirlwind of thoughts, contradictory feelings fighting inside of me.

"Oh my god, Charlotte..." Engfa said when she saw my fingers as she lifted her head, regaining consciousness and some control over her muscles.

I looked at her. She was blushing. She put my hand down and started to rub it against her bathrobe.

"Don't!" I said as something powerful started to rush through my veins.

I freed my hand and opened my mouth slightly. I watched Engfa's eyes widen and her cheeks blush even more as I licked the remaining wetness on my fingers. I moaned softly as her taste coated my tongue. She didn't blink, not even once. Her eyes conveyed so many unspoken words and emotions.

"You taste so good." I said, trying to get her to speak.

But she didn't.

"Engfa? Did I break you?" I said, wrapping my now cleaned hand around the back of her neck, gently pulling her against me.

She nodded yes, remaining silent. The universe froze around us one more time. We both needed time to process what had just happened, on so many levels. So we kept on staring into each other's eyes. I could feel her heart beating beneath my fingers, mine echoing inside my chest.

"I can't believe we did this." she said after a little while.

My heart started to sink. She must have felt it because she turned to face me again, put her hand on my cheek softly and kept on speaking.

"Charlotte, I... I've had a crush on you for quite some time. I never dare to act on it because we work together and because... you know... we already have families. I... I don't want you to think... I... It's just that... I really like you... and I..."

It was my turn to freeze for a moment. My brain had trouble processing everything she was telling me. My first thought was damn she could get really cute when she was rambling shyly. When I was done indulging in her cuteness, my second thought was that I needed to shut her up.

"Engfa, please, stop. I don't want to think about our lives back in Bangkok right now... I really like you too. I want this. I want you."

She seemed relieved.

"I don't want to think right now. I want to feel." I said, kissing her soft lips.

She leaned into the kiss. It was gentle at first but soon we found ourselves drowning into passion again, kissing like our lives depended on it.

"Please touch me..." I whispered against her lips.

She sat back up and got rid of her bathrobe. I opened my arms to welcome all of her, craving to feel her naked body over mine. We fell back on the mattress, pressed together. I could feel everything. Her gorgeous breasts against mine. Her hips rolling, seeking friction. Her pulse under her skin. Her taste still in my mouth.

She let one her hand glide down my body, reaching for my thigh, pushing slightly to make my legs part. I obliged, wanting nothing more than to grant her access to the place where I needed her the most. She proceeded to leave a trail of wet kisses going down, until she nestled in between my legs. I was kind of sad to have lost the pressure and the warmth of her body on mine. And I felt somehow naked, because I was, and exposed. But the anticipation was the hardest.

She took her time looking at my aching core. She said she had never done it either, so maybe she was a little bit lost or scared.

"Engfa, please, touch me..." I said to give her some encouragement.

She used her thumb to caress my slit, going as light as a feather. That simple touch made my hips jerk. She explored my folds slowly, building my future release. Each stroke of her thumb making me wetter.

"Feels good..." I moaned.

She pushed one finger into me, taking her time. Watching my reactions. She started pumping her digit in and out, slow but steady. I could feel I was getting closer and closer. I needed just a little...

"More..."

Engfa added one finger and pursed her lovely lips around my clit, kissing me then using her tongue to make everything slicker and help her second finger take its place inside my pussy. She moaned in sync with me, sending vibrations through my clit. I was done for.

"Engfa!" I said as I came hard, my walls contracting around her fingers, my clit pulsating on her tongue.

She stopped moving her fingers, taking them out gently, and dwelved on my glistening sex, licking me all over, trying to help me ride my orgasm. She didn't stop lapping, she parted my folds with her tongue, pushing it all the way inside, drinking me up. Her hands wrapped around my thighs as her face nearly disappeared between my legs. I had never been eaten up like that, with so much care and want. My hips bucked on their own, as I was basically humping my sex against her mouth frantically. I felt the pull inside of me, like the ocean was retiring more and more, only to come crash harder on the shore. When I couldn't hold it anymore I let everything go.

"Engfa, I'm... coming!"

The wave of pleasure engulfed me a second time. I was riding pure bliss, feeling delirious like I had taken drugs. I struggled to breathe, my body going through spasms. I felt her leave a single last kiss on my folds and she wiped her chin with my discarded towel. Engfa crawled back up, settling between my arms for the sweetest cuddle.

"Was it any good?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me?"

She smiled proudly burying her face against my skin, her dimples popping out.

"I love those dimples or yours." I said tracing one with my index.

"I used to be ashamed of them."

"What? They're so unique! I feel all warm inside whenever they appear."

"Really?" she looked at me like she wasn't believing me.

"I swear. They're making me weak in the knees... and lately they've been making me feel... aroused." I said, my eyes darkening again as I could feel fresh wetness coming out of me.

Our time cuddling would have to be postponed. I wasn't finished exploring her body and what she could do to mine. I required more research.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I need you more." I replied, brushing my fingertips against one or her nipples.

"More?!"

"Can't handle it?"

"Don't fly too close to the sun, you might get burned." she said, warning me to be less cocky.

"Oh but I want to burn. The question is... Can you tame my fire? Or do you want to go up in flames with me?"

____
Once again, thank you for reading! Hope you'll have sweet dreams 🤍
Aoom being 5th runner up makes her part of the same group as Meena and Char, the 5th girls 💗
Engfa sang so beautifully I can't stop listening to her performance 🌟