Chapter 20

I put my hand at the back of her neck and pulled her gently towards me. We kissed, softly at first, the fireworks still exploding behind us. I was so happy to feel her lips against mine. Heat spreaded inside of me, like Engfa was sharing her warmth with me. It started from my mouth, getting down my throat, enveloping my heart... When she gently licked my bottom lip I felt the warmth spread to my breasts. As soon as our tongues touched the warm feeling went straight down, speeding through my stomach, awakening countless butterflies and settled in my core.

Our kiss was definitely becoming heated. I could feel my arousal seeping out of me, dampening my underwear. When her hands grabbed my waist and squeezed I moaned, my body arching towards her, seeking more contact. She pulled me towards her, forcing me to scoot over, pressing us together. She trailed her lips to my jaw then my neck. She left open mouthed kisses all over my skin, making me shiver even though I felt hotter and hotter.

"Turn around." she said.

I got a flashback of our time in the shower back in New York. It was the first thing I had asked her. I moaned again when she kissed the spot just behind my ear. Goosebumps appearing on my skin. I pulled away even if I would have also liked to stay there being kissed softly forever and I turned around.

My eyes landed on the mirror on the opposite wall. I saw her brushing my hair with her fingers, getting access to my neck again. I watched as she kissed me a few times. Engfa brushed my hair once more, putting it all the way over my opposite shoulder. I could see her gazing up and down my back, then she looked up.

Our eyes locked and we started a new staring contest. She trailed her fingers from the side of my neck to my left shoulder, her short nails raking against my skin ever so lightly. She was intensely looking at every single little change inside my eyes as I reacted to her touch. She kissed the shell of my ear and caressed it with the bridge or her nose.

"I missed this..." she whispered, still staring.

I wanted to close mine, to relish in the feelings going through my body but I couldn't. I didn't want to lose... whatever losing this little game would mean. I held her gaze, my breathing getting heavier, making my breasts move. I saw her struggling to not look down. I smirked.

"Don't you want to look at them?" I dared her.

She didn't answer, instead her fingers went from the back of my neck to the zipper of my dress. She pulled it down really slowly, one of her fingers sliding on my skin as her hand went down. My body arched up again and I had to use every single bit of strength inside of me not to let my eyes roll and my head fall back.

It was my turn to fight an inner battle and resist ripping all of my clothes... and hers. I loved the way we switched between being in control and being at the other one's mercy. This was my favorite game. It kept me on edge, not knowing what would happen next.

She parted the fabric of my dress slightly, putting her hands flat on my shoulder blades. She pushed my dress over my shoulders, still visibly battling against herself not to look down at all the new skin available. It was so damn hot to let her undress me this way. The slow burn was torture but in a really good way.

Finally my dress fell off my arms, revealing my naked breasts. My breath hitched inside my throat as the fresh air inside the room kissed my skin. She slid her fingers back up my arms, around my shoulders, down my spine, finally settling on my waist. The staring contest was still on but another one started. Who would be the first one to cave... could she refrain herself from touching my breasts and could I stop myself from asking her to do so?

Her fingers danced on my sides, making me shiver again. I wanted her to touch me so bad. I was so aroused by now that I wanted nothing more than to feel her hands cupping me, massaging me... But I forced myself to endure the teasing. The heat between my legs was increasing more and more. I squeezed them as gently as I could, trying to get some friction against my clit.

Engfa's fingers trailed up my stomach then stopped just before the underside of my breasts. I saw her take a deep breath, looking like she was as aroused as I was. I smirked, squeezing my thighs again. She must have noticed my eyes darkening because she put her mouth back near my ear.

"Tell me..." she husked.

"Wh... what?" I stuttered.

"What do you want?"

Damn woman! Ok... I knew what she was trying to do but two could play this game...

"I want to fuck you on the bed until you, Engfa Waraha, scream my name." I replied.

She almost flinched. Bingo. Now I wouldn't stop until she caved in.

"I want to eat you out until you beg me to stop. You taste so good, I was addicted right from the start and I missed it so bad. If you hadn't stopped me in the archives the other day, I would have gotten on my knees, dragging your pants and underwear with me and I would have licked you until the shelf behind you was trembling."

She was blushing. But she held strong.

"And when I went to see you in your office after Christmas, I wanted nothing more than to bend you on your desk and thrust my fingers inside you, forcing you to stay silent as I ravished you with our co-workers right next door."

She bit her bottom lip, inhaling deep through her nose. Almost there... I didn't recognize myself. I never was this vocal in bed or... felt this... liberated? It was only in my wildest dreams that I let loose, having no break at all. But with her it felt so... natural.

"You have no idea how many times I touched myself alone in the shower thinking about you... but it was never enough... I came around my fingers picturing you doing the same... but I missed your touch and your pussy... clenching for... me."

My own words started to backfire on me, I was so aroused. I squeezed my thighs harder, slightly arching my back to push my core down on the mattress.

"Are you trying to get yourself off without me touching you?" she asked, her mouth staying slightly open.

"What if I am?" I replied, squeezing again, biting my own lip.

"Fuck..."

I had her. She cupped my breasts roughly and I gasped. One point for me.

"Oh! Yes!" I moaned, forcing my eyes to stay open.

"Damn it, you feel so good..."

"Pinch me..." I breathed out.

She did and as I squealed, my nipples hardening beneath her fingertips I saw her eyes looked down in the mirror. Two points for me.

"I won... twice..."

She pinched my nipples again when she heard me and tugged on them gently. I finally let my eyes roll and I shut them frowning as tiny electric shocks were going from my hard pink nubs to the engorged one between my thighs. Could I come just from breast play? I had never done that before...

"Fuck Charlotte... I'm so wet... and we barely did anything... What are you doing to me?" her voice was so low, almost a whisper.

She kissed between my shoulder and my neck, biting me tenderly, sucking the skin inside her mouth. I squeezed my thighs again but it was not enough. I put my hands on top of hers, pushing my breasts up then freeing myself from her. I stood up, my dress pooling at my feet, letting me only in my lacy boy cut panties.

"You're so beautiful." she said, her hands cupping my butt cheeks now.

"And you have way too much clothes on you." I replied, turning around.

___
Well... I think this is the hottest thing I have written so far... and they're so not done yet... Help! 😳