Chapter 21

Her hands landed on my hips as I turned around. She got up and let them roam all over me, kissing me with so much want. My body was already trembling with arousal just from the moment we shared in front of the mirror. It was so damn hot. She spinned me around and backed me up gently until my calves touched the bed.

"Sit down." she said, pushing on my shoulders.

It was New York all over again but upside down and I loved it.

"You're so sexy only with your panties and your high heels on... Your legs are to die for."

I could feel her gaze going up and down my body.

"Are you going to strip for me?" I asked, smirking.

"Lie down."

I looked at her quizzically. She came closer and pushed me down.

"Put your hands above your head. Let me give a show. No touching." she said, almost kissing me but standing back up.

Fuck, what a tease. How was I to keep my hands to myself? I sat up quickly, rolling over to grab pillows.

"What are you doing? Are you already rebelling?" she asked.

Rebelling? Oh I could show you "rebelling" Engfa, you shouldn't ask for it... I looked at her with my eyes filled with lust. I saw her falter a bit.

"I just wanted to be comfortable." I said, lying back down, my head resting on the pillows, rebelling would have to wait.

"Oh, I wouldn't have guessed you were a pillow princess..." she provoked me.

Pillow princess, what the hell?! She must have seen the shock on my face because she put her hands on my knees.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" she reassured me, caressing my thighs gently. "Hands above your head, Charlotte."

I did as she had told and obviously she stopped touching me right when her hands got to my panties and I started to moan. That teasing was going to get the best of me and she was still fully clothed... Standing in front of me she took her time unbuttoning her black satin blouse. The staring game was over, she was unapologetically looking at my body now, her gaze stopping on a different place with each button snapping open, licking and biting her lips.

Her blouse finally parted, revealing a beautiful bra that was mostly see-through. I was already hoping for her panties to match... I exhaled and bit my own lip, trying to keep my hands above my head, my fingers gripping the pillow tightly. She was stunning. I felt so lucky, this was for sure the best show I had ever seen in my whole life. She let her blouse fall down from her shoulders and discarded it. She put her hands around her breasts, her fingers only gently grazing her bra.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"So much..." I breathed out, squeezing my thighs.

"Would you like to touch?" her eyes were so intimidating.

"Yes, please." I said, waiting carefully for her permission.

"Well, you can't."

I was mad but I knew it was coming. I was so flustered and frustrated by now but somehow it felt good to be stuck in this state. Maybe because I knew for certain that I was going to come multiple times throughout the night. This was a patience game.

"I can control myself." I said, trying to seem confident.

"Oh really?"

Engfa's fingers drew light circles on her nipples, turning them into peaks against the fabric of her bra. I saw them getting hard and I clenched my fists. Fuck... No, I could handle it... I wanted to kiss, lick and suck them... but I could wait... a bit more. Damn...

"Good girl..." she said.

I loved when she praised me. I remembered the last time she did... I was on all fours, fucking myself on her fingers, both scared and willing to receive another swat on my ass... trying not to come. God... Why was I making it more difficult for myself? I felt my clit pulse, forcing me to squeeze my thighs again to enjoy it a bit more.

"Stop doing that!" Engfa said, pulling my legs slightly apart.

"But I..."

"I said no touching, yourself included."

This was torture and I couldn't help but find it absolutely divine. Engfa resumed getting undressed, unbuttoning her pants, her eyes staring at me while she slid down the zipper slowly. I could feel my mouth opening in sync with her movement. I licked my lips, my throat getting dry.

She didn't push her pants down, she let them loose around her hips and lifted one leg, her shoe resting on the bed between my knees. She bent slightly to remove the strap from around her ankle. Her breasts were so much closer to me now... but I wouldn't dare. She switched to her other leg and got rid of both her heels.

She finally decided to get out of her pants, sliding them along her delicious legs, bending as she did, giving me a view of her perfect ass. The panties were indeed matching the bra and I was in Heaven. Or Hell... since I still couldn't touch anything. She turned around, facing me, watching as I was struggling to keep my cool. She put one knee between mine, approaching slowly.

"You're still overdressed..." I managed to say, nodding towards her bra.

"Oh? You wanna see more?" she said, backing up. "I thought you wanted to touch me now..."

"No, no, no! I wanna touch! Please!" I said, extending my arms towards her.

"No I understand, it's not fair to you..."

"I don't care, let me touch you!" I pleaded.

"Hands above your head or under the pillow, Charlotte. Or you're not gonna touch anything anytime soon." she said with a menacing voice.

Fuck... I loved that... I put my hands back above my head, immediately clenching the pillow to deal with the frustration. She was playing with me like I was a kid hoping to get candy. She put her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra. She threw it right next to my head and straddled me at the speed of light. I looked down at her breasts, they were almost brushing mine...

"Keep your hands where they are, you understand?" she asked, her face just above mine.

I nodded. I didn't dare to move anymore. I hoped that keeping completely still would get me the reward of AT LEAST her touching me... But I was so wrong... She took great pleasure in only ghosting her lips over mine, tantalizing me.

"Close your eyes..."

And of course, I did. I felt the mattress move as she shifted her weight. Her hair was now caressing my right shoulder, trailing lower. As it reached my breasts I was sure that in a few seconds she would be sucking on my nipple... But her hair went lower, caressing my stomach. My breath was all over the place as the anticipation grew inside of me. I felt hers... right above my panty line, she could probably see the dark patch of wetness on my underwear...

"You should take off your heels." she said, as I couldn't feel her nowhere around me anymore.

I opened my eyes, willing to risk getting scolded or punished.

"What do you m..." I realized that Engfa wasn't there.

"Come on!" she said, my head turning right to find her leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom. "Take them off and join me for a shower."

She was definitely using what I did to her back in New York against me. I sat up straight away, pushed my heels off my feet, got rid of my completely ruined underwear and I pulled the hair tie from my wrist, putting my hair up in my usual messy shower bun as fast as I could.

"Eager are we?" she asked as if she hadn't teased me for what seemed to be hours, tying her own hair up.

I charged towards her, put my hands on her ass and lifted her up. She gasped, surprised by my action but immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We kissed as I walked her into the shower, pushing her bare back against the cold tiles, making her gasp again. I was so relieved to be able to touch her. I pressed myself against her, our breasts touching in an exquisite way. I blindly searched around and managed to turn on the hot water.

"Charlotte... I still... have my... panties on..." she said in between kisses.

"I don't care, they are already wet." I replied, thrusting my hips forward, earning a whimper.

I kept on kissing her and thrusting my core against hers. I put one of my hands behind her head, afraid that she would get hurt against the tiles because I was starting to push harder and faster. She moaned or squealed with each movement of my hips, asking for more.

"I'm so close... I'm gonna come..." she mumbled.

"Come for me, baby..." I encouraged her, squeezing her left ass cheek, giving her one last hard thrust.

"Oh... Char... LOTTE!"

I felt her body tense then shudder against mine before she went limp. Her head was resting against my shoulder, so I let go of her scalp and held her butt with both my hands. I took a deep breath, feeling so happy to be able to hold her like this. I slowly stepped back, turned us around and put her back under the warm water falling from the shower head, swaying her gently. She didn't move or say anything for quite some time.

"I missed this so much." she said, after a while, her lips trembling against my skin.

"Thank god, you're alive." I joked.

"Stop teasing me." she said, kissing my neck.

"Me teasing? Speak for yourself..." I chuckled, squeezing her ass cheek again.

"Hey! Let me down!"

"What if I don't want to? What if I want to keep you in my arms like this forever?"

"Well... if you do..." she trailed, biting my neck softly. "... I'll never be able to go down on you in the shower. It's been a dream of mine for a few weeks now. And you didn't come yet, so..."

"Oh..."

I let her down, making sure that her legs would hold her up. She kept her arms around my neck and kissed me. It was her turn to twist us around, putting me under the water. She finally let go of me and took off her drenched underwear, squishing it before throwing it in the sink. She got back into my arms, putting her hands on my cheeks, looking at my face seriously.

"I love your little moles... Especially this one above your upper lip." she said, kissing it gently once.

She pulled her head back a little, looking at my lips again, then kissed the same spot a second time. Then a third. And some more... Fire started to burn anew inside of me. It was true, I hadn't come... yet I was already so thankful to feel her against me. But as she kissed more and more I started to think that having an orgasm soon would be a very nice thing too...

"I also love those around your collarbone..." she said, kissing me there. After a while she took one of my nipples in her mouth. I moaned as she sucked me gently, lavishing my hardening nub with her tongue, while palming my other breast.

"Are you ready?" Engfa asked against my skin, like I was supposed to brace myself or something.

I didn't know what she was referring to but at this point I was ready for anything.

"Yes..." I hissed when she bit on my already tender nipple.

She backed me up against the now warm tiles and got down on her knees, lifting one of my legs up, making my thigh rest on her shoulder, her hand holding me. A second later she was lapping at my slit. I put one hand on her head and the other one against the wall trying to keep my balance. I moaned as she licked me gently. I had missed her tongue against me.

I thought that she would eat me out fast and strong but then again she settled for a slower exploration. She took her time licking my slit, parting my folds with care, kissing me. She moaned, making my core feel all sorts of vibrations. She swirled her tongue around my clit then sucked it between her lips, forcing the blood to rush inside of it. I knew I was her first but she was so skillful...

"My god, Engfa... how can you be so... ah... so good... hunnn... if you never did that before me?" I managed to say.

She toyed with my entrance with one finger then pushed it slowly inside me and kissed my clit one last time before she answered.

"I kissed two different girls in my life..." she said, gently thrusting her finger in and out, massaging the walls inside of me. "The first one was during college but we never did anything more than some heated fully clothed makeout sessions..."

"What... happened?"

"She dumped me for a rich guy with a car..." she replied, pushing a second finger inside.

"Ooh! ... what a bitch..."

"Yeah... After that I was so mad that I only dated men, because it was less hard to break up with them..." she curled her fingers up, pushing against my g-spot.

"Yes, there! Ah! I'm gonna come!"

"The second girl..." she continued, curling faster. "... was you."

___
Hold on to whatever you may find, we're not done yet! 🎢✨
I'm back to work from a week of vacation, so I'll have a little less time to write but I have two chapters that are almost ready to go, you'll have them both by the end of the week!
Let me know what you think!