Chapter 12

The morning sun coming through the window woke me up. Engfa was sleeping next to me, the light falling on her beautiful and bare back. I couldn't refrain myself and extended my fingers, caressing her soft skin. I was addicted to her. I slid behind her, my fingertips dancing on her shoulder. I pressed myself against her warm body, wrapping my arm around her waist. I smelled the hair at the back of her neck, leaving soft kisses. It was impossible to stop touching her now. Every inch of her body felt so good against my skin, I wanted to feel more and more of her.

My right hand became more adventurous, caressing her breast lightly at first, then kneading it gently when she started moaning. She arched up, leaning her head back, encouraging me to kiss more of her neck, pushing her breast inside my hand. I loved how she reacted to my touch, I felt powerful in a way I had never felt before. I guessed that she couldn't stay passive anymore when she turned around and locked her lips with mine.

"God... This is the best way to wake up." she whispered against my lips.

She kissed me some more with her left hand wrapping around my throat, her thumb caressing the skin there softly. My hand went from her breasts to the small of her back, squeezing her tightly against me. I didn't want to let go of her. Thinking that in a few hours we would be inside a plane, taking us back to Bangkok was crushing my soul. I wanted to freeze time and stay here forever. But I know I couldn't...

I wanted to make her mine again and again. I wanted to ravish her. I wanted her to make me beg for more. I wanted to whisper so many dirty things in her ear. I wanted to feel her coming against me. I wanted it all. So I did just that. My hand landed on her ass cheek with a light slap. She gasped then moaned when my fingers groped her, pulling her even closer. I rolled her onto her back, straddling her. I looked at her from above my eyes filled with lust, both my hands massaging her breasts. I bent down, rolling my hips against her.

"My god, Charlotte..."

"You have no idea what you do to me, Engfa." I said, lying on top of her, my lips kissing the shell of her ear.

"Please... Tell me!" she said in a high pitched voice as I pinched her nipples slightly.

"I ache for you, Engfa." I husked in her ear. "I've never felt like this before. I wanna do to you things I've never done." I continued, rolling my hips against hers. "I want to make you mine... I want to mark you...". I said biting her neck.

"Char, please, not here..." she pleaded, her hips bucking up to meet mine.

"Where?"

She put her hand on my right one, that was still massaging her breast.

"Here..." she replied, her voice trembling.

I moaned at the idea. I slid down her body, straddling only one of her legs now, putting my weight on my forearm as I took the side of her breast in my mouth. As I started to suck on the soft skin, I let my left hand trailed down. I moaned at the wetness I found pooling from her core. I played around her slit before pushing one then two fingers inside of her. She was a writhing mess, her hips gyrating to find the angle that would elicit the maximum pleasure.

"Harder..." she said in between breaths.

I sucked and pushed harder, making her moan louder. I knew she was close. As I felt her walls starting to swell, I put my thumb on her clit and sucked her breast even harder.

"Ah... Ah... Ah!!!"

I stopped bullying her skin and watched as she orgasmed, my fingers buried deep inside her pulsating sex. I've never seen something more beautiful than this woman, her body trembling, painfully trying to open her eyes to look back at me as pleasure took over her.

She got down from her high, breathing steady again. I slowly slid my fingers out of her tight pussy, rubbing her clit gently to ease out of her without hurting her. I looked at her breast, a red bruise had appeared on the side where my mouth went to work. I was so mesmerized by the mark that I had left on her that I barely registered when she wrapped her hand around my wrist. She brought my hand to her mouth and sucked on my fingers, tasting what remained of her orgasm.

"God, Engfa..." I couldn't speak anymore, that woman was going to be the death of me.

A new fire was setting deep inside of me, I didn't know it was possible to feel so much want. I needed to make her mine all over again. But she didn't let me. She kept her grip on my wrist as she sat up.

"On your hands and knees, Charlotte." she commanded.

I felt my clit twitch at her tone but I was too stunned to move.

"Don't make me repeat myself." she said, putting my hand on the bed.

She kneeled beside me, forcing my hips to rise up. I shifted a little bit, trying to find a comfortable position but she was having none of it. She smacked my bare bottoms with quite some force and I yelled in surprise.

"Keep your ass up." she said, caressing me where she had just slapped my ass cheek.

Her hand trailed up my back, got in between my shoulder blades and stopped right before my neck. She pressed down gently, forcing me to rest my head on the bed, my ass still up.

"Good girl."

I bit back a moan but I couldn't help rolling my hips, my need pooling in between my thighs. She smacked my ass once more.

"AH!"

"You said you liked it when I smacked you earlier, didn't you?" she said, her fingers rubbing away the sting with another caress.

She smacked me again.

"Ah! Engfa!"

"Answer me."

"Yes!"

"Would you like some more?" she asked.

I didn't know what to answer. No? But also yes...

"Yes..."

She slapped my ass again and I let out a loud moan. I arched my spine even more, trying to expose my dripping folds to Engfa, wanting nothing more than for her to smack me there. She noticed and I gasped again when she put her fingers right at my entrance. But she didn't move a single bit. I didn't know what to do. Should I wait for her to move? Should I impale myself on her fingers? What would she do to me if I chose wrong?

I was so aroused that I couldn't wait for her, so I pushed my hips back, forcing her fingers to slide into my warm pussy, stretching me so well. She still didn't make a move, so I started a rhythm with my hips, taking her fingers in and out of me. I was getting closer and closer when she pulled out.

"No! No, please, put them back!" I pleaded, pushing my hips as far back as I could.

She smacked me again, not as hard as before though. I lifted my ass back up and waited.

"Good girl." she said, kneading the flesh under her fingers.

She slid back into me, still not moving. I didn't know what to do anymore.

"Can I... You..."

"Fuck yourself on my fingers, Charlotte. But don't come yet... I want this to last."

Her words sent an electric shock inside me, hijacking my brain. I rolled my hips, taking her digits deeper and deeper, then I resumed rocking onto them, as slowly as I could.

"That's it." she praised me.

I wanted to come so bad. But if I did everything would be over, we would have to get out of bed and get ready to leave the hotel. I understood really well why she wanted this to last... But her fingers felt too good inside me, rubbing on my walls, building me up more and more.

"Engfa, I... I need to come."

"Please... don't." she replied, almost whispering.

I tried with all my strength not to come, squeezing my eyes holding it in. But my walls started to clamp down on her fingers, preparing me for the best orgasm I had ever had.

"I can't..."

She curled her fingers down and leaned against me, I could feel her warmth all over my backside. She kissed my spine and I felt so loved.

"It's ok... Come..."

It was barely a whisper but I heard her and my body reacted immediately. I came so hard that my knees gave up on me. All strength left my body, leaving it trembling all over as pleasure spread from my core to my brain.

As I was getting back some control over my limbs, I felt Engfa get behind, spooning me. She stayed there in silence, not moving. I turned around and discovered her glossy eyes, trying to hold back the tears. My heart sank inside of me, as I understood very much why she was sad. I gathered all the mental strength that I had and kissed her before I started talking.

"I better go back to my room to get ready and pack."

She nodded with a pout.

"I'll meet you downstairs in one hour?" I asked.

She nodded again, looking away.

"Would you like to go across the Brooklyn Bridge before we leave? We can ride the airtrain to go to the airport from the other side of the bridge..." I offered, hoping to cheer her up.

She looked up and nodded on last time, a glimpse of joy inside her eyes.

"Thank you." I said, pushing my lips against her, for a couple of seconds without moving, trying to convey a lot of things behind those simple two words.

"Charlotte..." she started, when I sat up.

"Yes?"

"Did... did I hurt you?"

I was surprised by the question.

"No, baby, I liked it." I winked, hiding my pain behind a smile.

My pinkish backside would feel less tender in a few minutes. However, the pain in my heart would take weeks to heal. Leaving her was hard but the clock was ticking. I got back to my room, showered, put on some stylish sweatpants to be comfy inside the plane. As I finished packing my suitcase I heard my phone buzzing on the desk.

M⛰️ : Thanks for the picture
M⛰️ : Are you back at the airport?
C🐰 : I'm leaving the hotel
C🐰 : I still have 4 hours before boarding
M⛰️ : Ok, see you tomorrow

I got down in the elevator, Engfa was already waiting for me in the lobby, all snuggled up in her coat and a big scarf. I interlaced my fingers with hers and we went outside.

We walked towards the Brooklyn Bridge without letting go but also in complete silence, afraid to break our bubble. We started crossing the bridge, still holding hands. I wanted to say so many things but I didn't know where or how to start. We stopped at the first stone tower to look back at the city. I noticed part of the railing that was covered with graffiti and stickers. I pulled on Engfa's hand to lead her nearer. I put my suitcase against the railing and used my free hand to roam inside my purse.

"Hide me, please." I said, letting go of her hand while I kneeled down.

"What are you..." she started.

I stood back up, my posca pen in my hand and a big smile on my face. She looked at the railing, squinting her eyes, tilting her head to the side.

"Englot?"

"Engfa and Charlotte." I explained.

Her eyes filled with tears suddenly. That took me by surprise and my smile faded off my face in a second, tears coming up instead. I felt heartbroken.

"I think we... need to talk." I said with a shaky voice.

____

Brace yourself, readers. 🤍