Chapter 7

Zayn stood staring at Avril as if trying to figure out what to do with her next. Avril stood there like a statue. A gasp left her mouth which caught Zayn off guard, destroying the trail of his thoughts. "You're coming with me." This time, Avril didn't try to fight him, she knew he would not let her go. She followed his lead as he led them downstairs to the basement. She put her arms around herself as it was surprisingly cold down there. It was lit up by a single archaic table lamp. "W-what are we doing here?- Avril asked in a low whisper to make sure that she didn't anger him again. "You're gonna stay here for the whole day until I come at night and pick you up. Don't leave the basement or try to escape there will be consequences." "Unpleasant consequences."-He spoke in a louder tone. Avril wasn't sure if she heard him right but, she thought she heard him say that they'll be going to his suite. She was confused but, she didn't ask anymore questions. He asked her to stay in a chamber. He then, went upstairs and locked the door after him.

Avril sat there looking up at the ceiling and playing with her fingers. The air smelled musty and there were only a few wooden chairs and a lamp. There was nothing she could do except just sitting on the wooden chair. She only had her thoughts to accompany her. She began thinking how everything was normal and suddenly, one evening, before she could get home, she was attacked by a stranger. She wondered what her family and friends would be doing right now. Her mother worries the most, what could she be doing right now? Were they looking in all the streets for her? Was her mother crying? These thoughts made her feel downhearted. A few tears rolled down her cheeks which were paler than ever because all the frightening events that took place earlier.

She sobbed with her hands covering her face hoping someone would come and comfort her. "Why is life so unfair?"- She asked out loud. It was the result of all the frustration, sorrow and having her life and freedom taken away from her for no reason. No one could hear her, her own voice answered in an echo caused by the walls of the basement. It hadn't been long, but, she forgot how it felt to smile. It seemed like she was never happy. She had always been like this. She felt numb, sadness was taking over and being tired didn't help her either. Slowly, she felt that the walls of the basement began spinning in front of her in a blurred circle. She closed her eyes and leaned against the cold wall and let herself fall into a pit of darkness.

A few hours passed, Avril was sleeping in the basements and Zayn and his mates were just upstairs making some arrangements for Avril. Most of the girls who were brought here were immediately locked in but, Avril was kept in the basement as Zayn wanted her to be there. There was something that he wanted to know about her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'll update soon. Tell me how you feel about my story in the comments or on twitter, my handle is- ria17sep. Thank you. :) <3