Disclaimer

"When love is the prison, you lose the hunger to escape."

****

This is my first story on Wattpad. It is a Zayn Malik fanfiction, set in alternate universe (AU). I have just used the names and physical features of members of One Direction. None of it represents them in real life. All of this is fiction.

I'm telling the story through the point of view of narrator which will make you feel what every character feels. I want to take you all through a journey of unique mindsets of all the characters in my story, each one is different from the other.

I appreciate constructive criticism but, hate will be deleted. Do not steal my work.

(Copyright 2015 By-DirectionerRia17)

My twitter- ria17sep

So, enjoy reading Malicious. Happy reading. :)

******

Sometimes, you fall for people you know you can't have. You want them in your life badly. So bad, that you are ready to do anything. Nothing compares to the thrills you get while you chase the love of your life. Once you are successful in bringing them into your life, you never want to let go. If they don't reciprocate your love, you confine them as if they are your prized possessions.

Sometimes, you are forced into falling in love. Your affection is the result of your fear. Eventually as you become used to this life where you are confined to your lover's home, you try to see the brighter side and forget about the outside world. You start loving living with the fear as there is absolutely nothing you can do about it and your mind is suddenly ready to accept your love for your assailant which was despised by it just a few days ago. You have once desperately wanted to escape but, now, you have fallen in love with the chains around your ankles. When love is the prison, you lose the hunger to escape.