Chapter 15

Avril already knew about Zayn's feelings towards her but, she didn't expect him to be so straightforward about the love he had for her. She thought he was supposed to conceal his feelings but, his confession only made things easier for Avril. Now that he had let his guard down, she could easily make him do what she wanted to. All she had to do was to make him think that she feels the same about him.

She walked back to their room and saw that Zayn was standing with his back to her. "Zayn."-she said softly. He turned to face her. "Look, don't be ashamed of what you said, you only let out your feelings and I appreciate your honesty."-Avril's reply caused the formation of an amused smirk on Zayn's smug face as he replied-"Avril, I don't get you. A few hours ago you didn't even want to see my face, what's the matter? I don't want to force anything on you." For a second, Avril thought they were an actual couple not a kidnapper and a victim, discussing their relationship. She didn't know if this was just an act or she really had any feelings for him. Avril felt as if she was lying to herself but, she couldn't help it. Somehow, her disgust towards Zayn was overpowered by her mixed feelings towards him.

"Avril, now that you know, I want you to tell me the truth, the reason behind the change in your attitude towards me. I have not done anything to please you."-he paused to see the puzzled expression on Avril's face and then as if he had read Avril's mind-"You don't have any plans, do you? I'm not the one to be taken for granted,love." Avril froze, she thought that her face gave away her thoughts but, she quickly turned and said-"Zayn, I need time to think." "Do it then. You have all the time in the world, I'm not going anywhere, nor are you."-he replied and left the room.

"I have time, I can plan out the things. He shouldn't smell anything suspicious because once he does, he isn't going to let me get out of his sight. The escape plan is gonna take time. I have to be careful and take every step when I have done complete plotting of it. I find it a bit difficult to keep my act from getting into my real life. I have to something soon, I can't risk falling for him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

BTW This was so short.

Thank you to all who are voting and supporting my story, I love you all. :)