Chapter 13

Avril straightened her skirt and stood up from the bed as she heard the sound of someone entering and closing the door. Zayn entered, keeping his eyes down on the red carpet, not making eye contact with Avril. "Hey, where did you go? I was about go and look for you."-she said sweetly and smiled, hoping that Zayn would think that she cares about him because that's how she will work out her plan. Zayn's head shot up and he looked at her smile. This was the first time he saw her happy ever since he kidnapped her. "Tell me."-Avril repeated. "Uh, uhm... I uh..went down to the lawn to get hmm.. some fresh air."-Zayn was nervous for the first time as he struggled to find words. "Oh, okay. You should have taken me with you,Zayn."-Avril faked a giggle thinking that she did a good job and hoped that he would think that she was falling for him.

"Has she lost her mind? Why is she smiling at me? She told me she hated me just a few hours ago, what happened? Has she become mentally retarded because of depression as she was held in a closed room and having a freedom taken away from her? She already looked so sad. Oh, this is a big problem! The way she is looking at me with her big blue eyes bulging out and smiling mischievously are something different. She has never looked at me in that way before; she has always looked at me with hate and disgust. It's not her fault though. But, I really loved the way my name rolled smoothly off her tongue. 'Zayn'- this was the most melodious thing I had ever heard even though it's just one word. Her delicate pink lips form the perfect shape when she says 'a' and quickly close when she ends it with 'ayn'. I could listen to her say my name the whole day and I won't get bored. The things this girl does to me.."-Zayn thought as he felt a warm feeling at the pit of his stomach. 

Avril mentally gagged. "Eww, How could this creepy kidnapper ever think I would go on a walk with him. But, I think my plan is working, he is smiling to himself. This fool thinks I would fall for him. All I have to do is to pretend to like him and learn some of his secrets and then, escape  because once he is convinced that I love him, he would trust me and he won't think that I would try escaping but, after totally gaining his trust, I would make my move and then, go back to my house. I would surely pay him back by having him and his stupid gang arrested by the police because of all the suffering he put me and my family through. For now, I have to act all lovey-dovey with him. I really don't want to do it but, it's essential for my escape."-she thought. 

"Avril.. let's go downstairs, there's lawn outside the hotel. It's beautiful, would you like to come with me?-Zayn smiled looking at Avril with hope in his eyes. She was about scream "No!" but, then something in his eyes melted her heart. He no longer looked like a fierce kidnapper, his chocolate eyes looked so innocent as if he were a child looking expectantly at his mother to buy him a toy. Avril returned his smile and agreed to go with him. She kept reminding herself that she did it because it was her plan but, a part of her knew it's difficult to not fall for those eyes especially when he is treating her with respect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

This was very short, I'm sorry. I'll update soon. :)