Chapter 19

After having breakfast, Avril quietly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Zayn had some extra clothes in the back of his car, so she changed into a white dress. While she was away, Zayn ruffled his hair with his hand a bit and looked into the mirror. He had put on a white shirt which was almost transparent, allowing the others to get a peek of his muscles.

He was quite pleased with himself and he knew something good was about to happen which was unusual as he always expects the worst and he doesn't mind it but, ever since Avril came in his life, he had a lot to look forward to. The way Avril brightened up his day made him fall deeper for her as nobody else ever cared about him and not like he wanted them too but, once in a while, even the strongest people in life need someone to help them out.

Zayn had lost all hope of finding love in his entire life. He had it all in his life, he had money and people who work for him and he was scared of no one but, there was something that didn't let him feel complete. There was something that his money couldn't buy. It was love. He knew being successful isn't everything, there is a point where having someone who adores you seems like the best thing. The kind of path he had chosen for himself wouldn't let any girl in her right minds to fall for him. He had to force someone to fall for him. He was hungry for love. He wanted someone to complete him, he wanted to fulfill his desires and he wanted someone to take care of until one day, he saw Avril. Not only her beauty but, the way she could bring light to the darkest places made him want her. He fell for her the first time he saw her and she didn't even notice. He tried to keep her out his thoughts but, it was getting harder and harder for him because she clouded his thoughts and he couldn't do anything about it. He knew he had to do something and then, he forcefully bought her to a distant place where she was all his, whether she liked it or not.

When Zayn came to know that she felt the same for him, his happiness knew no bounds, he never wanted it to end. He finally got what he was looking for and he loved it even though he knew he got it by unfair means.

"Avril, are you coming. I'll be waiting for you downstairs."-Zayn shouted as he was waiting for Avril top come so, they could go and visit the city. "I'm going to take some time; you can go to the lawn if you want. I'll see you there."-she answered as she heard Zayn close the door behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

Thanks for reading. :)