Chapter 10

Avril stood there tied to the rope for some time and shook her head in despair. "Isn't there any way I could get out of here? I don't even know why they are doing this to me in the first place."her thoughts were interrupted as someone opened the door. She stood on her toes and struggled to see who it was. A tall silhouette figure made its way towards her. As it slowly came near, the thin ray of light coming from the window lightened up his face. "Harry?"-she said in a surprised tone. "I know you have been tied up here by Zayn. I'm here to help you out."-Harry smiled. "No, no, Harry. Please don't. You know how Zayn can't control his rage.Don't do this you'll get us both in trouble."-Avril refused. "But, Avril, I don't think Zayn is in the right minds today. If he gets busy then, he might even forget that you're up here and you would be stuck here for the whole night."-Harry tried to convince her but, she stuck to her point "Harry, I know you care about me but, let it work the way Zayn wants because he's not gonna be happy if you let me go, he might take his anger out on you and me both." Harry let out a frustrated sigh and ran his hands through his curly hair as he finally gave in "okay, take care."

Harry walked towards the door and Avril watched him slowly disappear out of her sight as she rested her head on the pole and tried to get comfortable if she had to spend more time here. "What are you doing here?"-Zayn asked in a demanding tone as he ran into Harry while entering the room. "I just came to check on her."-Harry lied, avoiding Zayn's accusing stare. "You're sure? I hope you didn't help her escape?."- Zayn smirked. Harry didn't reply and kept looking at the floor. "Okay, now you get out of here and let me see how my girl is."- Zayn cooed as he made his way inside the room. Harry's head shot up at the words "my girl" but, his face remained emotionless as he went downstairs.

"There you are."-Zayn said to Avril who was looking at him with her eyes wide because she hadn't expected him to be here. "I'm gonna untie you and we'll go to the main hall. No questions or screaming and don't cause any trouble."-Zayn said in a husky whisper as Avril nodded. After slowly untying the ropes around her, he took her hand and led her to the main hall. "Go to that room and get ready, we have some business to take care of."-Zayn ordered as Avril went to the room where she woke up after being brought here. As she sat on the bed, the memories of the unfortunate night caused tears to roll down her cheeks.

Her eyes were searching for something that could help her get out of here The moment her eyes fell on the window which was rolled up and a skinny person like her could easily squeeze out, she smiled for the first time in a few days. She knew it was now or never as Zayn never left her alone and if he did she was either tied up or locked up. She tried to be brave and started taking smalls steps towards the window. She removed the curtains and looked outside. She was on the first floor and the roof of the store room was just below the window. She could easily climb on it, get off of it and then, make a run for it. The thought of finally being free made her feel joyous for once after spending days of crying and suffering. 

She slowly ran her hands over the window and under it to check if there was something that could hurt her or pierce her skin. But, she found nothing, it was a smooth surface. She carefully lifted up her right leg and set her foot outside the window on the roof of the store room. She was about to set another foot out but, she heard the voice she dreading to hear, scream -"Avril, what do you think you're doing."-Zayn came running towards her and she tried her best to get out of the window before he reached near her but, he held her hand tight and no matter how hard she tried to get of his grip, she couldn't, as she couldn't bring out all the strength in her and Zayn took advantage of that. 

"Avril! You're coming with me to Holmes Chapel. This was the last straw, I have lost all trust in you."- he said as he jerked her petite body to and fro by her shoulders while small sobs escaped her mouth. "Harry! Harry! Where the heck are you?"-Zayn shouted as Harry came running towards their room. He wasn't surprised to see a sobbing Avril and an angry Zayn. He knew this was coming soon as both of them couldn't stand each other. "Harry, I want you to be here while she gets ready and send her downstairs in the garage when she is done."-Zayn said and walked outside.

Avril stood in a corner crying her eyes out. "Avril, get ready, don't anger him and things will go alright. Okay?" Avril looked at his green eyes looking expectantly at her and then, she went to the wardrobe and grabbed a top and a skirt blindly not even caring about it. She entered the shower and let it take away her dizziness and tears. After she got dressed into a black top and a pencil skirt, she looked into the mirror. Her eyes looked tired and showed all the sadness that was inside her. Her hair were totally wild sticking up in all directions. She didn't care but, just for the sake of looking like a sane human she combed her hair and let them fall freely.

"Are you ready? Let's go downstairs then." Harry said as both of them went to the parking lot. Zayn was standing there wearing a  long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and some buttons to the top were undone and showed his tattoos. His hair was done in a quiff and faded blue jeans clung to his long legs as he leaned over on his black car while he waited for Avril. Zayn's eyes ran down Avril's body as she stood in front of him wondering if wearing a skirt was a wrong choice. "Uhmm."-Harry cleared his throat as he noticed the awkwardness in the air. Zayn glared at him and then opened the door of the car for Avril. She hesitated and looked at Harry which caused Zayn to roll his eyes but, Harry nodded and smiled which gave her a boost of confidence as she hopped into the car. Zayn came hurrying towards the other side of the car and took the driver's seat. Harry waved "bye" to Avril as he quietly watched them speed away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. :)