Chapter 12

Avril sighed as Zayn stomped out of their hotel room. She stepped inside the room and closed the wooden door. The room smelt like rose petals and the walls were coloured velvety red. She squealed excitedly when she saw the big, comfortable, queen size bed which was very different from what she had been sleeping on for the past few days- a wooden plank.  She settled on the bed, closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to a deep sleep. She didn't even have to try to sleep, slowly dizziness took over her and she was already tired. Soon, her eyelids drooped and she dozed off.

"Hmm.."-Avril murmured as she turned to towards the other side of the bed an met with a pair of  eyes and heavy breathing. They were so close that all she could see was the person's eyes. They looked very familiar but, she was too in sleep to bother about the person so, she closed her eyes again. A hand rubbed circles on her shoulder as she snuggled closer to the person beside her as warmth radiated off him. She placed her head on his firm chest as she drifted off to sleep again listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. The person beside her, Zayn, grinned as he saw Avril comfortably cuddling with him. Zayn stared at her thinking -"She might be annoying and she causes a lot of trouble but, she looks like an angel right now. Who is innocent and doesn't know how to deal with the harsh realities of the world. I know it's wrong to feel something towards her but, I can't help it." Zayn had felt like this after a long time, he didn't think he would ever fall in love. His heart was stone-cold and all he cared about was success but, ever since he saw Avril, he got intrigued by her and slowly it turned into an obsession. He knew he had to have her as he couldn't get her off his mind. The way Avril warmed up his heart gave him an unique pleasure which he hadn't felt in ages. It was like he found a shelter on a stormy night.

But, sadly, Avril didn't think the same about him. He was just a stranger to her and she was disgusted by him, she couldn't stand to stay with him but, she had to because she feared he might punish her. Even if she agreed  to love him, it would be out of fright, not of affection because her repugnance for Zayn was stronger than any of her feelings. She hated him because he took her freedom away from her for no reason and Zayn knew that. He didn't regret his actions at all as it was the only way he could be close to Avril and he wanted her badly. Avril's eyelashes fluttered open to reveal her glassy blue eyes and she backed away as soon as she realized how close she was to Zayn. He sat up and cleared his throat awkwardly as she got out of the bed. "Where are you going?"-Zayn spoke softly. "To the bathroom."-Avril said in a harsh tone. Zayn got surprised at the tone she used because he hadn't done anything wrong but, then, he remembered that she hated him no matter what so, there was no use of thinking about it. He suddenly felt saddened and his heart felt heavy as he thought "Was this the wrong way to get Avril's love? Will she hate me forever?"

Avril entered the bathroom and started making plans for escape. Zayn had warned her but, that didn't mean that she would stop planning.  "So, we're in Holmes Chapel. Eva lives here! If I manage to escape I can stay with her till the time Zayn searches for me. But, how will I escape?" After sometime when Avril came out, Zayn was nowhere to be seen. Her eyes widened and realized this was her time, she can make a run for it! She hurried towards the door but, it was locked from outside. She shook it with frustration and slapped her forehead while she sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh, so there is no way I could get out of here."-she sighed. Her eyes fell on a red book kept on the bedside table. She opened the first page curiously and it read-

8th June, 2015

Today I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Everything about her seemed to be full of happiness and life which was just the opposite of me. I was just passing by the street of the house she resides in along the avenue of many tall eucalyptus trees. The sun shone brightly and her brunette hair looked like gold because of the sun's rays. She was simply smiling and playing with her sister unaware of all the things she was doing to me. The sound of her angelic laughter filled my ears and I couldn't help but, smile. How am I letting an unknown girl, who is much younger than me, do this to me? I stood there and stared at her for a long time in awe of her beauty and she was a treat to my senses.  

I have felt like this after a long time. I don't usually get all warmed up and most of the time, I'm angry. How did that girl do that without even knowing? But, anyway I hope this is nothing but, a crush otherwise it would be difficult for me, I need to concentrate on my work, I can't let this girl divert my attention.

I have nothing to write about in my journal usually but, today I really needed to share my feelings with someone and my journal is the only one who knows about it because telling this to anyone else will harm my image because I'm known as a tough person and not a guy who would fall for a random girl on the street, immediately.

    Zayn x

"What? This creep has been watching me since two weeks? I can't believe it! So he kidnapped me just because I'm beautiful? I'm not even pretty! He is an idiot. I wish I would have never gone out that day to play with Anna, he wouldn't have seen me then."-Avril regretted. She flipped a few more pages and started reading again.

15th June, 2015

I don't know why, I just can't get her off my mind. I follow her everywhere she goes and I got some information about her, her name's Avril and she is 19. Her name is beautiful, just like her. Everything about her is beauteous. She is perfect. She is my obsession. I know sooner or later I'll go crazy if I don't make her mine. She intrigues me and I know I'll never have her by fair means so,  I'll have to kidnap her . I promise I won't hurt her. I'll give her the world if she asks for it.

Zayn x

"Zayn is crazy!"-Avril shrieked and turned a few pages. The next one read-

22nd June, 2015

My unhealthy obsession with that girl is starting to eat me. I can't help but, think about her. I follow her around and neglect my work just for the sake of seeing her face at least twice a day.

I want her and that's all I really know.

Zayn x

Avril read further-

23rd June, 2015

I have her! I can't wait to do all the things to her I have always wanted to. She is so pure, innocent and I'm a sinner. I don't expect her to help me. I love my life the way it is-in the dark. She will never love me but, I have my ways, I can force her and that's how things work here.

It killed me to see how upset I made her but, she will get used to it. She is all I want. One day she will love me. I will make her love me.

Zayn x

"Zayn loves me or am I his obsession? Either way it doesn't matter! I hate him."-Avril kept his journal back where it was earlier. Her face lit up with a smile when she got an idea "Zayn wants me to love him? I'll pretend to love him and soon he would get bored of me and let me go."-She squealed in excitement. "But, what if he doesn't get bored of me?" "I'll feign loving him and he will fall for it. Once he begins to trust me, I'll escape!"-she smiled at the thought of being free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

So, Avril's gonna execute her plan in the next chapter. I'll update as soon as I can.

Thank you for reading. :)