Chapter 17

12th July, 2015

I think I have never been so content in my whole life. I have been waiting for this day since for what seems like ages. She came running to me with open arms and I didn't even have to force her to do that. I thought she will hate me for the rest of her life. I still remember how even the mention of my name filled her with abhorrence but, now it's almost like those times never existed. She said she wanted to give us a chance and I was ready to give it more than that. 

The merry thought of having someone who actually loves me, not out of fear but, affection makes me so happy, I never valued my life until this very moment when the love of my life said she loved me back.

I don't know the reason behind her depressed mood to changing to a jovial one or why she suddenly took the decision to have a relationship with me but, I don't even want to know that either.

I'm perfectly satisfied by the way things look now and for once, I have a reason to live for. 

Zayn x

That night Zayn went to bed with the biggest grin on his face, people have hardly ever seen him smile. This is what that one girl could do to him.

However, Avril wasn't in a joyous mood; she was rather confused. Confused because she felt like she couldn't understand her own feelings that whether this was an act set up to help her escape or if it was slowly colliding with her real life which made things messier than they already were. She was at a stage where she almost wanted to forgive Zayn for all he did as she knew that he did it because he adores her and he always gets what he wants so, rather than directly fighting with him she decided to deceive him and trick him into believing that she is in love with him. Her plan was working exactly how she wanted it to.

Both of them were comfortably sleeping on the bed. Zayn had his right arm draped over Avril and she had her back turned towards him. He whispered in her ear as she listened closely with her eyes closed-"I know we are together but, it's kind of hard to believe because I know you hated me. I realized that I haven't been much of a gentleman either and I apologize. Avril, I miss the life I had when I was younger, when things used to be simpler. I went through some tough times and that's why I ended up here. I'm not that bad, there's a human underneath this hard covering but, no one cares enough look inside." "I did and that's why I'm happy with the choice that I made today."-Avril answered.

Zayn snuggled closer to Avril and placed his chin on her shoulder and put his arm around her waist. She let out a sigh and quietly felt the warm presence of the hunky man beside her. His cologne filled the air which calmed Avril and slowly both of them drifted off to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you for reading. :)