Chapter 9

"You can't go out of here without our permission."-Liam grumbled looking at Avril, waiting for her reaction. She simple nodded. Liam continued "You will have to complete all the tasks given to you without any complains and you must reach the main hall by six in the morning. You shouldn't ask questions. You should follow all the rules and never talk back." Avril's blood boiled. She clenched her teeth and thought "How do these people think that I'm going to follow their orders? I'll not do any tasks. First, they kidnap and then, they act like they own me, this is not done." "Agreed?"-Liam asked her. "What if I don't?"-she asked raising one of her eyebrows which caused Louis to roll his eyes and Liam widened his eyes as he didn't expect her to to talk back. "And you know what? Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? You took my life away from me. I don't deserve this. I was going home and you, a complete psychopath, took me away from my family. I hate you!"She shouted poking her finger continuously in Zayn's muscular chest. Zayn was totally irritated by now. He grabbed her harshly from her shoulders and repeatedly shook her and growled "I've been trying to avoid it but, you're doing everything to get it." "G-g-et what?"-she stuttered. "You're gonna have to learn it the hard way. I'm sorry, love."-Zayn said with pity in his voice.

Zayn took her hand they walked upstairs. "Where are you taking me?"-Avril shrieked. Zayn looked down at her and when he did, she thought she saw sadness in his hazel eyes for a second like they were trying to say something but, he had to abstain himself from doing that. He said nothing and kept walking upstairs with Avril's hand in his. She turned around as she heard footsteps on the wooden floor. "Wait, wait. Where are you taking her Zayn?"-Harry said, who was panting which showed he ran till here to stop Zayn and Avril. Avril knew there was something wrong otherwise, why would Harry come to them so hurriedly with a worried look on his face? "She didn't do anything that she deserves to go to the maltreatment room."-Harry shouted and Zayn stood there gesturing Harry to shut up with his fingers. "What? Maltreatment room? Why? What will you do to me?"-Avril was scared.

"It's nothing, love. Don't worry I won't let Zayn take you there."-Harry assured her. "Harry, look, Avril is my responsibility. Don't tell me what to do. I didn't interfere when you brought Aarika here so, don't interfere now that I have brought Avril." "Zayn, mate, listen to me."-Harry placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder and continued "She just came here. Don't do that to her. She'll learn with time."-He said in a calming manner as he locked eyes with Avril who was quietly standing there watching the two men argue. "Harry, I'm done with you. See me downstairs when I come back."-Zayn sighed as he grabbed Avril's hand and walked upstairs. Harry opened his mouth to expostulate but, Zayn shushed him. Harry didn't want Avril to suffer, she was too fragile. To him, Zayn was just his merciless boss and he knew he had to save Avril from Zayn's wrath. But, after all, the power is in Zayn's hands and he didn't want to anger him further so, he let them go without protesting.

As they reached the last step, they stood in front of a big door. Fear was evident in Avril's eyes and she knew what was about to come wasn't pleasant. She looked down and saw Harry as still standing there waiting for them to proceed. Zayn pushed the door open, led her inside and locked behind him. The room smelt fusty and mildew grew on the top corners of the walls probably because of the lack of fresh air and sunlight. The room's walls were damp and hardly any light reached it. The only things in the room were a carpet, a ceiling light, a pole and a chair. "What work does the pole do?"-Avril wondered. This room was giving her chills because she just didn't like the vibes which were coming from it. She thought the vibes were negative and the room would slowly asphyxiate her.

"Avril, I'm locking you here for a day, don't try escaping."-Zayn said as it was some kind of daily routine to lock her in everyday. She had a feeling that this room isn't good. She didn't want to stay here. She didn't know what mistake had she made that made her deserve that. She mustered up all the courage in herself, straightened her back and looked directly into Zayn's eyes asking for answers-"It has been a long time since I'm here. Why don't you tell me the reason for bringing me here?" "What? Don't ask questions."-Zayn said. She snapped back "Oh, really so now I don't even deserve answers! You creep, you stalked me every day didn't you? I didn't even tell you my name, you already knew. I bet you have been following me around. "Avril, it's enou-"-Zayn tried to stop her but, got interrupted as she growled bringing her face closer to his-"It's never enough, Zayn! I was living happily with my family, thinking I'm at a point where nothing could go wrong. You kidnap me for no apparent reason and then think I'll be your stupid slave. You must have lost your mind." "Avril, don't talk like that to me."-Zayn did his best to stay calm.

Avril's blue eyes burnt with a hint of rage showing the rising fury trapped inside her which she was slowly taking out all on Zayn with her words laced with venom. "Oh okay, I get it. Now you're gonna tell me what to do and what not to do. Fair game,huh? Stalk me, kidnap me, trap me, order me, I don't know how-" She was cut off by Zayn's warm lips which were forced upon hers and his hands snaked around her back. His cologne filled her senses as her lips tasted something they never did before. Her whole body filled with a tingling sensation. He pushed her against on a wall and leaned on her. She didn't kiss back as she was disgusted by the fact she was kissing her kidnapper but, at the same time she felt something that she didn't want to admit. Somewhere in the dark corner of her mind she knew it felt right even though it was completely wrong. She felt sparks shoot throughout her body like fireworks. Her stomach was all warmed up with an unfamiliar feeling. It felt like she was struck by lightning, completely frozen to her spot and sparks running through her veins. His kiss kept sending chills down her spine. His lips felt warm and soft as he nibbled his way down to her bottom lip but, she pushed him away ruining the moment between them because even though it felt good, it was wrong. Before completely pulling away he let his lips linger on hers for a second. After pulling out, Zayn scratched the back of his neck and looked down at Avril.

Avril was lost in her own world. She thought she had to let him know that he can't force himself on her like that. She didn't want him to treat her like his property so, she spoke "Zayn, you had absolutely no right to do that." Zayn widened his eyes and said "Okay, baby girl, you know what? You're mine and I want you to know that." "I don't belong to anyone."-she shouted as she felt anger her rise up. "Don't shout."-and with that, in a swift movement he slapped her across her face as her loose hair strands shot up in the air. "You slapped me? How dare you? I hate you. Wait, I'm gonna escape tonight and no one can stop me. Not even you, you idiot."-Avril's words made Zayn go crazy. No one had ever talked to him in such a disrespectful way to Zayn. She had to know talking like this could be bad for her. He dragged her by her hands across the room and she couldn't do anything about it because he is thrice the strong she is. "Aahhh! Zayn, you're hurting me."-Avril cried but, Zayn paid no heed to her.

"Go and stand near the pole."-Zayn ordered. Avril stood up and took a few reluctant steps towards the pole. Zayn came back with a rope. "What are you gonna do?"-Avril asked. "You'll see."-Zayn smirked. He pushed her against the pole and tied a rope around her waist. "Oh, you're tying me? Why, who gave you the right torment me? You disgust me."-Avril spoke. Zayn chuckled at her helplessness and started kissing her jawline while tying her hands behind her back. She couldn't do anything so, she just stood there with her eyes closed. As he lowered his lips to her neck, she kicked his thigh. He backed off and turned the lights off. Before going out of the door and locking it from outside he said "Bye, princess."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like it? :)

Zavril <3

My twitter handle- ria17sep

Thank you for reading. :)