Chapter 26

They shared another kiss after a long time. But, Zayn was the only one who felt the sparks that seemed to revive him after being betrayed that killed him internally. Avril didn't feel anything, she was numb. She didn't know what to feel. She just stood there and did what he made her do. He missed having his lips on her soft ones. He wanted to take all she had in herself and call it his. Avril didn't feel the sensation she normally feels every time they touch. She was just scared. Zayn wasn't ready to admit that trapping the one you love isn't right. It was the only way he could keep her, the only way he could save himself.

"I don't love it when you lie, dear. You could have had it the easy way but, you just don't listen. You know I love you, right? Even if I'm crazy, I know how to treat you; how to make you feel good. You can run and protest all you want but, you're not getting away, you know it too."-Zayn threatened as it dawned upon Avril that how dangerous it was to leave him. She was just really frightened and Zayn treating her in a way like she was just a commodity that belonged to him wasn't helping her. "I'm taking you back to Bradford. I have had enough. Get in the car."- He ordered.

They drove in silence for two hours and when they finally reached, Avril's hands and feet fell cold. She saw the same dirty building where she was brought for the first time by Zayn. It brought back so many unpleasant memories, she was on the verge of crying but, she didn't. Knowing that she was in her hometown and she still wasn't able escape made her sadder. She felt like she has no control of what's happening in her life. Sometimes, she thought that the life she had with her family could have been lie and maybe, this nightmare is her reality.

Zayn held Avril's hand and dragged her forcefully inside the building as she was kicking and screaming even though he said that no one could hear her now. "What's that noise?"-said a voice as Avril saw someone familiar. "You brought her back, Zayn? I thought she won't be here for another month."-He said. "I did. I think we're going to stay here only."-Zayn answered. "Don't be so hard on her, mate."-said the man who was concerned about Avril. "You don't know how much trouble she has been causing."-Zayn said in a rude tone. "Let me take her, Zayn."- He offered. "Do it, then. I'm sick of this!"- Zayn exclaimed. The man placed his hands around Avril's waist as she looked up to see the face of the only person who has made an effort to help her in past, Harry.

"Don't panic, you'll be fine. I'm taking you upstairs."-Harry said to calm her down but, she just won't stop screaming. Zayn was watching them all along but, he didn't move a muscle. Harry took her to a room and locked it from outside. She hadn't eaten for a long time but, she didn't care. She wanted to get out. There she was, back to where she started but, she still hoped to win.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know why you guys read this anymore.

My twitter- ria17sep