Chapter 21

They walked for a few minutes and soon, they were standing, in front of the movie hall. "What are we going to watch?"-Avril faked a smile. "It's a romantic comedy; I know you will love it."-Zayn said with a look of hope in his eyes as he thought that they might bond while watching this movie and it will help in making their complicated relationship simpler. Avril simply nodded and they headed towards the theatre after getting the tickets and some popcorn.

They both took their seats and she took a look around the theatre. A young couple next to them had their arms around each other, another couple with excited kids sat in the front row munching popcorn. Everybody seemed to be in love, everybody was happy unlike her. Most of the people assumed Zayn and Avril were a normal couple too but, no one knew, it was a kidnapper and a victim. A boy who loved her so much that it was dangerous and a girl who was pretending to love him so she could escape. It was funny how people right in front of them couldn't tell the difference between a couple who are actually in love and a couple who are forced to be in love. You will never be able to find out about a person's life just by looking at them, everyone has a story.

Zayn slid put his arm around Avril as the movie started. Her face was exposed to the fresh gush of ocean and cinnamon scent coming from Zayn. She closed her eyes and inhaled it. She rested her head on his shoulder as she heard his heartbeat pick up pace. She wondered whether it was because of her or thinking about something else made him excited. She didn't know why but, she felt happy at the thought of Zayn's heartbeat getting quickened because of her.

The movie started and it was about a girl's boyfriend cheating on her and her planning to get him back with her guy best friend and ending up falling for her best friend instead. Avril wasn't paying much attention to the movie she was too busy drowning in her own thoughts. His cologne filled her head up and she couldn't think straight. All she could think now was how falling in love with Zayn was dangerous but, she was doing it anyway because it was too hard for her to stop her real life from getting merged in an act she was putting up to deceive him.

"Do you like it?"-Zayn said smiling sweetly. She slowly lifted her head to look up at him. "Hmm.. yes."-she replied. "You look tired; do you think we should get back to our hotel?"-Zayn was concerned about her as she wasn't really watching the movie and she had her eyes closed. "No Zayn, I'm all right."-she smiled smugly. "Okay, then."-Zayn said returning his eyes towards the movie. She placed her left hand on Zayn's chest and snuggled closer to Zayn. She hid her face in the crook of his neck which made Zayn warm up because of happiness. In this moment he felt complete, he felt his broken pieces getting back together. However, Avril felt torn between wanting to actually love him and just escaping and breaking his heart which was fragile even though it appeared to be tough.

She knew if she deceives him, it will destroy him. He had history, he had emotional scars. Avril was the only one who could bring him back into the light. She felt guilty for wanting to be free so bad that she was willing to leave scars in someone's life forever. She had completely lost the ability to know right from wrong at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

Thanks for reading. :)