Chapter 27

Freedom was all she asked for. Was that too much? A person who is selfishly keeping a girl to himself just because he claims to love her makes us all question humanity, is it even left? But, when we look at it from his eyes, it doesn't seem so wrong. It isn't all dark and bad like others assume it would be. In fact, it's his only way through the darkness that's home to him. He knew his inner demons were slowly eating up his soul and he needed someone to mend it, soon. Never once he thought that he would find somebody as beautiful as the girl on whom he laid eyes for the first time only to fall hard for her. It was an unhealthy obsession but, for him it was love.

The tattoos that were scattered all over his body spoke words he never did. He looked like the kind of person who has everything he could ask for but, he has nothing except emptiness to fill him. But, was Avril made to love a man like him? She always imagined love to be perfect and something that brings happiness. Her definition of love is totally different from his. But, somehow one of them fell for the other.

It was hard for Zayn to keep himself away from her but, he had to. He was now sitting with the others and planning things out for the next day. She was just locked up in a room and lying on the bed like she was lifeless; she considered herself to be. Without freedom the liveliest of the laughs would never be heard again. Her mind wondered about everything she has lost-her family, her friends and Zayn. He was still mad at her and broken from inside. He badly wanted to treat his lips to her sweet ones but, he decided that she has to know that what she has done has hurt him. He knew her weakness- she cared even though she made it look like she didn't. She herself was in a war with her own feelings, confused and lost; hopeless and distraught.

It was difficult for her to live with herself; she was filled with guilt for falling in love with her kidnapper. Everything was wrecked and swept in by the hurricane that entered her life-Zayn. It was like she had no power over what she wanted to do with her time. "Don't play with me."-she whispered softly as she let a few tear drops fall on her pillow.

"My feelings are not something you would want to play with, dear Avril."-Zayn thought and hoped she would know from now on what to do. He felt betrayed and all he could feel was anger but, his love for her had the upper hand so he didn't take any extreme step when she tried to run away. He was trying to control his craving to be around her but, the truth was- he was addicted to her. He wanted to take all of her into him. He loved it when he made her weak.

Zayn has some plans for them but, he didn't want to do anything just yet. He wanted to make sure that she learnt a lesson and wouldn't pull any tricks like this in the future. Amongst all the boys, there were two of them who were thinking about the blue-eyed girl who was in the locked bedroom. The younger boy got up as Zayn's eyes followed him. "I'm going to check on her."-he said. Zayn nodded, satisfied.

"Hey. Would you like something to eat?"-the curly-haired boy spoke in a soft tone he wasn't used to using. She didn't reply. He saw her lying on her bed and sobbing. "That won't make things better, you know?" His effort to make her feel better only seemed to make it worse for her. Both of them heard footsteps as he turned to the door to see Zayn who left his dinner half-eaten to go up there. "You can leave, I will handle this."-he announced in a cold tone. Avril sat up; terrified as she recognized the voice that belonged to the man she feared. He didn't say anything and just waited for Harry to leave. He sensed the uncomfort and left quickly. Zayn closed the door harshly and let his dark eyes wander over Avril who was hugging her arms around her chest and shivering. "Do you realize that I would have been as cold as that if I didn't have you?"-he smirked as he noticed her shaking. He ran his finger over her quivering lip and got down to whisper in her ear-"If you think I'm leaving soon then be prepared because I'm not going until the sun's here." She gulped nervously as she realized that this was going to be a long night.
They couldn't tell wrong from right at that moment.

Dangerous and fiery were the words you would pick to describe their love.

Both of them were falling apart and all he wanted was that she would kiss his wounds and put a stop to the voices that had been letting him down for years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm not sure if I should continue this. I wanted this to be something different but, it's not turning up the way I thought it would.

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you for reading. :)