The meet.

Rashi pov-
Today is IND vs Pak World Cup and I'm really excited to go and see the match.

"Rashi let's go!" My friends called me as I was getting ready.
"Comin'!" I called out.

So let me introduce myself, my name is Rashi and I'm from Patna and I'm actually in AIIMS Patna doing my MBBS first year. And I'm a huge fan of cricket so here we go.

I came downstairs to see my friends all ready.And I joined them to our car.
So we are right now in Ahmedabad and we are ready go to the stadium.
So the thing is Ritika di is my cousin and That means Rohit sharma is my jija ji ( brother is law).but they don't know I'm coming for the match with my friends. My friends ( one is Kavya and she is also one of my cousin and Ishita , she is my school best friend.)

We walked into the stadium and took our seats and then the match started ( I think we missed the Toss! Damnit)

So there is Pakistan batting first and Today YESS! today is Shubman playing with the team.

This is a secret, I have a hugeeee crush on Shubman Gil and the fact that he was not playing the first two matches really made me pissed so I didn't went to watch any match in the stadiums.

"Rashi dekhhh.. Shubman ne kya mast catch kiya"
Ishita told me and I came out of my thoughts and looked over the ground and It made my happy to see shubman smiling and everyone hugging him and appreciating him for the amazing catch.

After a few hours, it was India's batting time and I'm just waiting for my jiju and my crush to come on the grounds.
There they are!
"He is looking cute, isn't he?" Kavya said referin to shubman and winking at me.
I blushed.
" He always looks handsome tho!" Ishita said.
" Yeah" I replied smiling.

Shubman hit a six and Here we are smiling and hooting like idiots. When the camera pointed on me and I was feeling really concious looking myself on the big screen.

Then Ritika di called me.
" Rashi you're here? And kavya is also with you! Why didn't you tell me?"
"We just wanted to surprise you all after the match"
" Oh now come on in the VVIP area" she told me.
And I with my friends went to meet her.

"Hello di" I said hugging didi.
" Hello my love, kaisi ho?"
"I'm fine" I told her.
Then we sat there and watched the full match.
We won!! Ofcourse it's party time now fs.

"You're staying with us na?" Ritika di asked.
" Oh yeah I'm staying with my friends"
"Nhi nhi tum hmare sath hi rahogi, mai rohit se bol dungi" she ordered.
"Okay okay!" I said knowing she won't let me go.
"Di humare bags wahi hai and Hume kuch check ins ki formalities bhi karni padengi hum log aate hai Wosb krke" Kavya said.
She said okay and we went to our hotels and came back in less than 80 minutes.
"Tereko didi ne room no. Btaya?" Kavya asked me.
" Nhi, oh no what to do now?" I panicked.
" Oh relax guys I can ask the receptionist, let's go" Ishita said and kavya joined her.

I stayed there alone for a second but then I decided to go there too, as I turned I bumped right into someone and slipped.

" Ohhh sorry, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to-"
I started but then I looked at the person.

Oh no!!
It was Shubman gill himself and he has his hands on my arms to balance me.
" No no it wasn't your fault, it was me who was busy looking in my phone, are you alright?" He asked me.

I was dumbfounded.
But I said yes somehow.

"I'm really Sorry" he said.
" Oh no, it's fine, my mistake too so I'm also sorry" I told him.
" It was my fault do be sorry for that"
He said looking at me.

I'm gonna faint now. Shubman gill is taking to me with his hands on me.

I looked at his hands and then he too realised that he was still holding me and he let me go
"You were the girl who was displayed on the screen after my six?" He asked me smiling.
"Yeah" I replied.

Damn himm!

" How do you know?"
" I saw you"
" I thought you guys never show any attention to the things around you in the grounds while playing"
" That's TRUE" he replied.
" Then?"
" Then what?" He asked looking a bit confused.
" Then how did you noticed us?"

Oh God what will he think of me, it's such a stupid question, Rashi he doesn't has a crush on you, it's youuuuuu who has a crush on himm!

" Oh well, you caught my attention" he replied with a smirk.
Damn that hot smirk.

" Umm oh okay-y"

"Rashi let's go" mt friend came and saw me with Shubman.
"Hey! Shubman gill. Big fan" they both shook hands with him.
" Rashi you didn't told us you're with him" they eyes me mischievously.
" Oh no we just just .."
" Bumped into each other" Shubman completed it for me.
I blushed.
" Yeah"
His phone rang and he excused himself and we told him that we had to go, he looked a little sad but then he said okay and he went away.

This was definitely the best day.
TILL NOW

(EDIT: I have started a new story, not related to shubman gill, but another love story, must give it a try. Thankyou! <3 )

Hello everyone, I hope you guys will like it,
Comment and like as much as possible to motivate me, I'll post the next chapters soon.